PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia and ACIV

Ex3on
10-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi guys, this is a quick question, last year before ACIII was released if you bought an Nvidia GPU of the 660 or higher series you would get AC3 for free.
Now we're nearing the launce date for ACIV and i'm actually about to upgrade my GPU to a 760GTX.

However, with last year's promotion on the cards i'm wondering if anyone knows/if any information is available about ACIV being promoted again and being free with a new Nvidia card, i'm definitly getting this game, i just don't want to buy the card now, and then in 10 days hear about a promotion and actually lose money for no reason.

Thanks in advance

adventurewomen
10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
As I said in the other thread:

I went to Eurogamer two weeks ago and they had an ACIV PC demo with Nvidia and the staff said there will be a promotion for ACIV with their cards.

I hope this helps you.

:)

AherasSTRG
10-06-2013, 10:11 PM
As Adventurewomen said above, there will be a bundle. But for now, they promote their cards by offering Batman: Arkham Origins with each sale.

BlastThyName
10-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi guys, this is a quick question, last year before ACIII was released if you bought an Nvidia GPU of the 660 or higher series you would get AC3 for free.
Now we're nearing the launce date for ACIV and i'm actually about to upgrade my GPU to a 760GTX.

However, with last year's promotion on the cards i'm wondering if anyone knows/if any information is available about ACIV being promoted again and being free with a new Nvidia card, i'm definitly getting this game, i just don't want to buy the card now, and then in 10 days hear about a promotion and actually lose money for no reason.

Thanks in advance

Like the vast majority of TWIMTBP games AC4 Black Flag will surely be bundled with Nvidia GPUs.
Blacklist was, Batman Arkham Origins is, I'm sure the rest will follow.