PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass picture leaked!

lonewarrior30
10-03-2013, 04:12 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1381825_513873102038818_302007282_n.jpg

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Looks like the Mayan assassin.

lonewarrior30
10-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Looks like the Mayan assassin.

judging from the skin color and the background I think it's Adewale

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 04:20 PM
judging from the skin color and the background I think it's AdewaleIt is Adewale, we play as him in it.

I-Like-Pie45
10-03-2013, 04:23 PM
guess that talk about adewale not being an assassin are bull poopy now

AherasSTRG
10-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Dead excited, dead excited... Deaaaaad...

pirate1802
10-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Odewali confined.

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 04:32 PM
:O that gun he has in his hand, forget what its called but is that the one that has a massive nossle and fires a MASSIVE ASSassin round?!

Also whats in his other hand?

Do you think Adewale might have his own special weapon with its own moveset :O

Farlander1991
10-03-2013, 04:33 PM
guess that talk about adewale not being an assassin are bull poopy now

Well, so far it seems that he's not an assassin throughout the main campaign (at least most of its part), so, not entirely bull poopy ;)

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Well, so far it seems that he's not an assassin throughout the main campaign (at least most of its part), so, not entirely bull poopy ;)

I get a feeling that this happens after AC4's main narrative and Adewele becomes an Assassin at some point. This could even happen in the main story near the end, this DLC is probably just how he does a bit on the side.

Hans684
10-03-2013, 04:43 PM
I get a feeling that this happens after AC4's main narrative and Adewele becomes an Assassin at some point. This could even happen in the main story near the end, this DLC is probably just how he does a bit on the side.

From what i have heard he start as a slave, then courter master of jackdaw and some time in the main story he becomes an assassin.

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I think he either becomes an Assassin at the end and the DLC is his story, or the DLC is about him becoming an Assassin

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Darby said he is NOT an Assassin in AC4, but is in the DLC. I'll be looking out for hints as to how he becomes one then - presuming he becomes one after the events of AC4.

Anyone else not find it amazing we're getting to play as this guy; I suspect that if he is received well - we will see him again.

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Darby said he is NOT an Assassin in AC4, but is in the DLC. I'll be looking out for hints as to how he becomes one then - presuming he becomes one after the events of AC4.

Anyone else not find it amazing we're getting to play as this guy; I suspect that if he is received well - we will see him again.Doubt it, we'll have one more game in the 1700's (if we have one at all) if it's not Connor in the French Revolution then Ubisoft will have made a big mistake.

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Doubt it, we'll have one more game in the 1700's (if we have one at all) if it's not Connor in the French Revolution then Ubisoft will have made a big mistake.

I mean in terms of a vita game or possibly another DLC - maybe even a book. Just a continuation of his story, unless he croaks it at the end.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Doubt it, we'll have one more game in the 1700's (if we have one at all) if it's not Connor in the French Revolution then Ubisoft will have made a big mistake.

Ugh, Connor being in the French Revolution would be a big mistake.

That's the most called for thing for Connor, and it doesn't even make that much sense.

Connor's gonna stay in the Americas. I hope.

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Ugh, Connor being in the French Revolution would be a big mistake.

That's the most called for thing for Connor, and it doesn't even make that much sense.

Connor's gonna stay in the Americas. I hope.Yes it does, he goes over to see Lafayette, Revolution happens, finds Assassins, AC3: Francois begins.

adventurewomen
10-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Ubisoft made a statement a while ago that Connor wouldn't be in the French Revolution, if there were to be a sequel for him.

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Ubisoft made a statement a while ago that Connor wouldn't be in the French Revolution, if there were to be a sequel for him.Sauce?

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 05:24 PM
yesssss

no French Revolution for Connor!

Connor needs to stay with his homestead homies.

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't know why - but I've always thought there'd be an AC in revolutionary Paris. Hopefully we do get one, preferably without Connor. I like him but I don't see him going half way across the world.

silvermercy
10-03-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't care about earth or solar system location... He can be on the Moon eating Moon cheese. Just gimme Connor! :p

as for the the new DLC, I love the uniform and weapon look. I wonder what those weapon names are...?

ArabianFrost
10-03-2013, 05:27 PM

Anyone else not find it amazing we're getting to play as this guy; I suspect that if he is received well - we will see him again.

From the looks of it, this seems to start when Edward leaves the West Indies to England, leaving behind Adèwale, maybe to help complete wiping out Templar activity, since Edward maybe may have resigned his assassin role before all Templars are killed in the Caribbean.

ArabianFrost
10-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes it does, he goes over to see Lafayette, Revolution happens, finds Assassins, AC3: Francois begins.

First there was a trilogy about Ezio.

If there ever was a second trilogy, I'm guessing it would be about the century of revolutions.

You have the American revolution that worked but at a price.

The pirate revolution that failed according to Darby.

The French revolution that is open to subjectiveness.

Makes sense. Revolutions seem to play a big part in these games.

roostersrule2
10-03-2013, 05:31 PM
First there was a trilogy about Ezio.

If there ever was a second trilogy, I'm guessing it would be about the century of revolutions.

You have the American revolution that worked but at a price.

The pirate revolution that failed according to Darby.

The French revolution that is open to subjectiveness.

Makes sense. Revolutions seem to play a big part in this games.Indeed and four games in the 1700's is way to much, so if we don't see Connor there then I doubt we'd see him on a large scale again.

silvermercy
10-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Revolutions seem to play a big part in this games.
hmm... could be.

Here's a comprehensive list of all revolutions so you can pick your faves! ^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolutions_and_rebellions

lothario-da-be
10-03-2013, 05:34 PM
I hope they make a game with Stéphane in the french revolution.

ArabianFrost
10-03-2013, 05:38 PM
hmm... could be.

Here's a comprehensive list of all revolutions so you can pick your faves! ^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolutions_and_rebellions

I remember that rumour about the Brazillian uprising, but it turned out some guy in Ubi Brazil was just overly excited that Ubisoft had the word "Brazil" in their google search history.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 05:40 PM
or.. it's the Kenway trilogy.

Anyway, I think they'll do the French Revolution.. but not with Connor.

adventurewomen
10-03-2013, 05:40 PM
The French Revolution is too cliché for an Assassins Creed game.

---------------------------------------

@Roosters: I read an article about it while ago, I'm just trying to find the source.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Looks like a child made that in photoshop, i don't like it.

..how does it look like it was made in photoshop?

it's a photograph taken of the season pass with a watermark on it. You can hardly judge it like this.

LoyalACFan
10-03-2013, 06:22 PM
The French Revolution is too cliché for an Assassins Creed game.

I once said the same about the American Revolution.

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I once said the same about the American Revolution.

I think everyone thought that about the American Revolution.

LoyalACFan
10-03-2013, 06:31 PM
I think everyone thought that about the American Revolution.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Ubi isn't as averse to "cliche" settings as they let on. "Oh no, we could never do a feudal Japan game, it's been covered too much by the media... *five months later*... Ladies and gentlemen, meet Connor, who hangs out with George Washington and wins the American Revolution!"

Farlander1991
10-03-2013, 06:32 PM
When it comes to time periods, how many action adventure games do we have that take place during the French Revolution? It's for the most part strategy or grand strategy games only. And same with American Revolution too. And even then, there haven't been THAT many games set in French and American revolutions. The Caribbean of the 1600-1700s is the most used setting in games out of all AC games (and even then, lately there haven't been any good action/adventure or RPGs set in that era), so I would argue that it's the most cliche one :p

Of course, nothing beats the Renaissance period in terms of underuse, because... that period of time as far as I know is INCREDIBLY rare in games. Like, I can't get any other game of the top of my head other than AC2 when it comes to games set in Italy of the Renaissance. Even Age of Empires II doesn't really go there, though IIRC it does have Genoese as a faction.

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Ubi isn't as averse to "cliche" settings as they let on. "Oh no, we could never do a feudal Japan game, it's been covered too much by the media... *five months later*... Ladies and gentlemen, meet Connor, who hangs out with George Washington and wins the American Revolution!"

maybe they knew the game was crap and used the American Revolution for marketing purposes :p

Farlander1991
10-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Like, look at this. (http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/historical-conflict-american-revolutionary-war) I know that MobyGames is all user-controlled, so there might be some games that didn't make it into the list (which usually means that they're lesser known), but you can't tell me that American Revolution is a cliched frequently encountered setting, when the last title before 2012's AC3 was released in 2009 :p (and it's a grand strategy game)

LoyalACFan
10-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Like, look at this. (http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/historical-conflict-american-revolutionary-war) I know that MobyGames is all user-controlled, so there might be some games that didn't make it into the list (which usually means that they're lesser known), but you can't tell me that American Revolution is a cliched frequently encountered setting, when the last title before 2012's AC3 was released in 2009 :p (and it's a grand strategy game)

I think their definition of "cliche" extended to all kinds of media, in which case both the American Revolution and the Golden Age of Pirates are cliches.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-03-2013, 06:44 PM
This is awesome.
I like the idea of being a new character in dlc or at least continuing a story to it's end.

Farlander1991
10-03-2013, 06:45 PM
I think their definition of "cliche" extended to all kinds of media, in which case both the American Revolution and the Golden Age of Pirates are cliches.

If all kinds of media, ok, yeah, but I always thought it extended to games only.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
maybe they knew the game was crap and used the American Revolution for marketing purposes :p

AC3 was a good game though.

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
AC3 was a good game though.

Opinions.

GreySkellig
10-03-2013, 08:02 PM
or.. it's the Kenway trilogy.

Anyway, I think they'll do the French Revolution.. but not with Connor.

People keep referring to it as the Kenway Trilogy...but everything official I've seen from Ubisoft has called it the Kenway Saga. Which doesn't mean there will necessarily be a third game, since we already have two games and a book about three generations.

Regardless...I'm not anxious to play another game with Connor, despite our shared name. He didn't win me over as a character, and the notion of transplanting him to France is laughable. As for the French Revolution itself...I suppose it could be a cool setting. But Ubi has always said they aim for lesser-known periods and locations.

So if they did want a third revolution, and they did want another Connor game...I'd love to see one involving the 1798 rising in Ireland and/or the start of the Napoleonic Wars. It brings Connor close to England, the 18th century seat of Templar power, at a time when it was beset by rebellion and war. What's more, in 1807 Britain abolished the slave trade, which would make a nice cap to the saga, it having come up in ACIII, AC:L and ACIV. Locations could be Dublin, London, and Paris, with the Irish Sea and North Channel available for naval--which could take on new heights in the Napoleonic wars, culminating in the Battle of Trafalgar (assassinate Horatio Nelson?) with full on line-of-battle combat.

Granted, Connor would a bit old, which was already done in Revelations. But I envision Connor aging much differently than Ezio, and that would be the interest for me in such a game. Whereas Ezio cooled off with age, becoming less violent, more gentle and physically weaker, Connor would become hard with age, the directionless anger of his youth replaced by cold focus tempered in fifteen years of loneliness and solitary dedication to the creed...I'd like to see a more controlled facet of Connor as opposed to how messy and full of rage he was in AC3. This would also make any sort of love interest a lot of fun to watch--Connor's been a hermit all his life, seeing somebody break down those walls would be fun.

Anyway, that's my two cents. I really want to see London in an AC game, and I wouldn't mind an Irish city. Throw Paris in for the French Rev. nuts (technically it'd still be during the French revolutionary wars) and it might be decent.

killzab
10-03-2013, 08:13 PM
It looks much better than the tyranny of Washington crap we got last for AC.

Cosmic_Rooster
10-03-2013, 09:12 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1266217_419664274801154_1546974261_o.jpg

“So this radio drama I wrote explains that whole history and there’s some Aveline connections in that one.”

Part of the radio play actually deals with where the DNA came from that allowed Abstergo to explore Aveline’s memories. She’s no relation to Desmond at all and, as well as the new missions coming to the HD port of Liberation, people who play Assassin’s Creed IV on PS3 or PS4 will be able to play a whole new section of Aveline’s life. This was written by Jill Murray, who also wrote Liberation and is working on the forthcoming DLC for Adewalé, Edward’s quartermaster.

We know that Edward Kenway lived between 1693 and 1735, while Aveline was born in 1747, so there’s no crossover between their lives. Instead, the section will take place five years after Liberation, placing it around 1782. As well as being a standalone story, it’s entirely separate from the main game of Assassin’s Creed IV, due to the way that Ubisoft’s engine architecture works.

“We had originally wanted it so that you could get out of your Animus, go over and hack your colleague’s computer and see that he or she was working on an Aveline research,” McDevitt told me. “Unfortunately, because it’s Sony-exclusive, we couldn’t actually make it go through the present-day scenario. We had to just make it selectable on the main menu.”

http://www.theaveragegamer.com/2013/09/30/assassins-creed-iv-game-radio-play-tells-history-abstergo/

Sushiglutton
10-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Loooks fine. Is that a blunderbuss, could be fun to shoot some pirates with :).

silvermercy
10-03-2013, 09:15 PM
It looks much better than the tyranny of Washington crap we got last for AC.
As mentioned already... Opinions.

adventurewomen
10-03-2013, 09:16 PM
@Cosmic_Rooster: Please quote where you got that picture from, it's a picture from my friend PopTartz20.

Don't high jack images.

Cosmic_Rooster
10-03-2013, 09:56 PM
@Cosmic_Rooster: Please quote where you got that picture from, it's a picture from my friend PopTartz20.

Don't high jack images.

There's a huge watermark on it, indicating exactly where it came from.

SixKeys
10-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Since Darby has said Adewale is not an assassin in AC4 but he is in the DLC (isn't the DLC technically part of AC4?), is there a possibility this could be another alternate universe type of deal?

JohnBoyzZ
10-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Cool another Assassin. Definitely getting the Season Pass. ACIII was the only Season Pass I've ever gotten for any game.

adventurewomen
10-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Cool another Assassin. Definitely getting the Season Pass. ACIII was the only Season Pass I've ever gotten for any game.
You must be late fyi, we already know the new assassin is Edward Kenway, he's Connor's Grandfather.

;)

Cosmic_Rooster
10-03-2013, 10:28 PM
I think oH JohnBoyzZ is referring to Adewalé being an Assassin in the upcoming Black Flag DLC

pacmanate
10-03-2013, 10:37 PM
I think oH JohnBoyzZ is referring to Adewalé being an Assassin in the upcoming Black Flag DLC

He was

LoyalACFan
10-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Since Darby has said Adewale is not an assassin in AC4 but he is in the DLC (isn't the DLC technically part of AC4?), is there a possibility this could be another alternate universe type of deal?

I don't think so. I think the DLC is probably going to focus on Adewale after Edward leaves for England, so maybe he gets recruited into the Assassins at/near the end of the game. Maybe Edward even appoints him to take his place in the Brotherhood. Either way, I don't think it'll be a parallel universe thing. At least, I hope not, since it wouldn't add anything to the canon. TOKW was alright, but I was annoyed that it used such a hokey plot device with supernatural powers, etc.

Assassin_M
10-03-2013, 11:16 PM
I don't think they'd do that...not with Tyranny still being fresh in our minds....that'd be just pushing it

dxsxhxcx
10-03-2013, 11:17 PM
is there a possibility this could be another alternate universe type of deal?

I hope not, but it'll probably end up being the case, IMO it doesn't make much sense for Adewale to not join the Assassins at the same time Edward does (assuming both know each other by the time that happens) since they seem to be pretty close...

I believe the franchise would benefit much more from this kind of DLCs if its story contained something that would make the story of the game (in this case AC4) more interesting/richer/whatever than a "what if" scenario. (I'm not saying to add relevant parts of the story in this DLC, but add something that'll make the story richer, like how Edward and Adewale met each other for example*, assuming this won't be shown in the game, or maybe play as that mayan Assassin to have a much** better idea of why they need Edward among other things not really relevant to the plot they created for AC4)

* to make this interesting they should let us play as Adewale.

** by much I mean that IMO the reasons why they need Edward should be explained (in a way everyone will understand) in the main game but this DLC would give us a much better understanding of why and how that happened.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 11:19 PM
In Splinter Cell Blacklist you get to play as the black guy in the game, and you switch to first-person for his segments from being third-person as Sam Fisher.

Adewale is black too. Maybe we'll play in first-person.

weeeeeeeeeee

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
It will be awesome if Adewale gets his own ship and we get to roam the Caribbean with him, I expect it will be relatively short though - like most AC DLCs are.

Sushiglutton
10-03-2013, 11:21 PM
The shackles make me think it could have a slave theme? Adewale kind of looks like an avenging angel in that pic. I'm thinking maybe we will bring the hurt to some slave traders?

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Dadewale Unchained

the d is silent

silvermercy
The shackles make me think it could have a slave theme? Adewale kind of looks like an avenging angel in that pic. I'm thinking maybe we will bring the hurt to some slave traders?

Hope it's like Django!!! hehe...

adventurewomen
Hope it's like Django!!! hehe...
Agreed! :D

Shahkulu101

Far Cry 3.5 ZOMG.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Adewale has a huge pistol in that picture.

Is that like Connor holding the tomahawk and the pistol, or is the pistol always gonna be the weapon he carries in the left hand when using the sword?

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 11:31 PM
I wonder if it will take place in the very same map, not just one city or something. Although I suppose that would be plausible if he doesn't have his own ship.

It could very well be episodic too. I wouldn't like that at all because I had to wait a month or so between TOKW episodes for a measly two hours of content.

Jexx21
10-03-2013, 11:35 PM
I think there are supposed to be 2 episodes of Adewale DLC

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 11:37 PM
I think there are supposed to be 2 episodes of Adewale DLC

Hopefully around 10 hours of content plus free roam.

Assassin_M
10-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Hopefully around 10 hours of content plus free roam.

I wouldn't hold my breath....5-7 hours of content sounds more reasonable

Shahkulu101
10-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath....5-7 hours of content sounds more reasonable

What about 30 hours with random events?

If it's revealed to be 5, I'm not buying it - that would be ridiculous even by Ubi's standards.

LoyalACFan
10-04-2013, 01:00 AM

If it's revealed to be 5, I'm not buying it - that would be ridiculous even by Ubi's standards.

That's longer than an episode of TOKW, isn't it? The story itself was only like six hours total across all three episodes.

I'm sincerely hoping this one will be longer, as it's far more interesting to me than some BS sci-fi stuff.

BATISTABUS
10-04-2013, 01:15 AM
...Adewale Unchained?

Edit: Dammit someone beat me to it.

SixKeys
10-04-2013, 01:20 AM
Has it been confirmed if this DLC will be released in episodes like ToKW? ToKW episodes were really overpriced for the content they offered. I got them for free, I don't think I'd bother to pay for something similar this time around.

adventurewomen
10-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Has it been confirmed if this DLC will be released in episodes like ToKW? ToKW episodes were really overpriced for the content they offered. I got them for free, I don't think I'd bother to pay for something similar this time around.
How did you get ToKW free? Did you buy a Digital Deluxe or Season Pass?

SixKeys
10-04-2013, 01:56 AM
How did you get ToKW free? Did you buy a Digital Deluxe or Season Pass?

There was a mess-up on Ubi's part regarding pre-orders for the Digital Deluxe. I pre-ordered mine early, then just a month or two afterwards Ubi announced that pre-orders made after a certain date would be getting the Season Pass for free, whereas early adopters would be left without. Many people who had pre-ordered early were insulted by this, so Ubi eventually offered the Season Pass for free to everyone who purchased Digital Deluxe, regardless of the date.

Layytez
10-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Where is Ade (Ade is commonly used so don't correct me ) meant to come from ? He has a strong Nigerian name (my cousin has the same name) but he was born in Trinidad ? Do they explain he's Nigerian but born in Trinidad or just give him that name for the hell of it ?

SixKeys
10-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Where is Ade (Ade is commonly used so don't correct me ) meant to come from ? He has a strong Nigerian name (my cousin has the same name) but he was born in Trinidad ? Do they explain he's Nigerian but born in Trinidad or just give him that name for the hell of it ?

Maybe he was named after his father or another relative who hailed from Nigeria?

Layytez
10-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Maybe he was named after his father or another relative who hailed from Nigeria?

Possibly...it's not a name you would pick for no reason. I was looking around and managed to find someone that does a voice for a Nigerian pirate in the game, so that may link with Ade.

Assassin_M
10-04-2013, 02:08 AM

Variable random events? then we'd be in business

roostersrule2
10-04-2013, 02:40 AM

If it's revealed to be 5, I'm not buying it - that would be ridiculous even by Ubi's standards.Not really, that is Ubisoft's standard.

LoyalACFan
10-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Possibly...it's not a name you would pick for no reason. I was looking around and managed to find someone that does a voice for a Nigerian pirate in the game, so that may link with Ade.

Well, don't forget that we've also played as a British nobleman with the Arabic name Haytham. Maybe we'll find out more about both Adewale and Haytham's namesakes in AC4?

deskp
10-04-2013, 04:50 AM
I think they should have named the dlc Assassin's creed 4 NEW TITLE ("black flag" would be Edwards story)

Since people doesen't seem to know, the devs have said the season pass dlc is NOT alternate universe.

I am really happy we get to play another assassin, very good they gave Adewale(?) a hood and that skirt-like thing assassin's have.

Seeing as it's not alternete universe I really hope they don't close down the world....

Cosmic_Rooster
10-04-2013, 12:18 PM

Adewalé was born in Trinidad according to this video, at the start Edward asks if he intends to return to Africa and he replies along the lines of, I cannot return to somewhere I have never been and then explains where he was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13kNrZeE_s

Sturnz0r
10-04-2013, 10:39 PM
in regards to Connor sequel.. with this new generation, we don't have to limit the assassin (Connor) to paris.. he can also help the phillipines get independence against Spain(?), he can create an order in ireland in an attempt to get independence from the crown.. that went horribly wrong (IRA) Think; the empire strikes back.

Also, Edward raids plantaions for loot; Connor raids for freedom

Ben Franklin and T.Edison can be our leonardo with new gadgets

bottom line: More Connor!

let's develop his character, moreover.

deskp
10-04-2013, 10:55 PM
in regards to Connor sequel.. with this new generation, we don't have to limit the assassin (Connor) to paris.. he can also help the phillipines get independence against Spain(?), he can create an order in ireland in an attempt to get independence from the crown.. that went horribly wrong (IRA) Think; the empire strikes back.

Also, Edward raids plantaions for loot; Connor raids for freedom

Ben Franklin and T.Edison can be our leonardo with new gadgets

bottom line: More Connor!

let's develop his character, moreover.

Uh, forcing Connor into setting where a NEW character would be much more interesting.....

Wolfmeister1010
10-04-2013, 10:58 PM

Oh come on now. We all know that you are gonna get it

Wolfmeister1010
10-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Uh, forcing Connor into setting where a NEW character would be much more interesting.....

Opinion alert. Just because he is native american doesnt mean he has to stay in America. I can totally see him going to france, but I think that if he does have a sequel, it will be in Canada.

Shahkulu101
10-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Oh come on now. We all know that you are gonna get it

Yeah probably but not straight away if it's 5 hours...

Unless the guy has his own ship - that would be very cool.

adventurewomen
10-04-2013, 11:25 PM
in regards to Connor sequel.. with this new generation, we don't have to limit the assassin (Connor) to paris.
I don't want Connor anywhere near the French Revolution, he would be out of place there.

I-Like-Pie45
10-05-2013, 12:16 AM
I had an idea for a game involving Connor's daughter and grandson

their interactions would be very Freudian for no reason other than to unnerve and get people arguing on the internet if it meant something or not

RatonhnhakeFan
10-05-2013, 02:06 AM
judging from the skin colorThat face doesn't look black to me at all. Though I guess it may be marketing white-washing...

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Opinion alert. Just because he is native american doesnt mean he has to stay in America. I can totally see him going to france, but I think that if he does have a sequel, it will be in Canada.

Connor's not the kind of person to leave behind the Homestead. The people in that town are his people now, along with the Assassins, and if you think Connor is the kind of person the leave behind his people then I can't comprehend why you like him so much.

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 02:21 AM
That face doesn't look black to me at all. Though I guess it may be marketing white-washing...

it's just the way the light looks, he is most definitely black in that piece.

RatonhnhakeFan
10-05-2013, 02:27 AM
it's just the way the light looksYeah it's always just the light :rolleyes:

silvermercy
10-05-2013, 02:31 AM
He looks dark to me? Besides it's a bad quality photo and a slight highlighting (not lightening) may have been necessary since his face is in the shadows...

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 02:35 AM
RFan just likes to put up a fuss.

RatonhnhakeFan
10-05-2013, 02:40 AM
RFan just likes to put up a fuss.Can't handle a bit of truth? :rolleyes: Seriosuly, look at Edward's face in your own signature and compare it to the "just a bit of lighting" on Adewale's face. Yeah.

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Adewale is black, yes.

Look at his arms. black with no cloth covering them.

he's a black man.

in a black world.

life in black

all I eat is tack

you can make me kill

take cash from the till

imagination, death is your creation

Come on Ade, let's go Wale!

RatonhnhakeFan
10-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Mmmmmhmmm

http://www.shallownation.com/images/beyonce-2008-loreal-print-ad-campaign.jpg

:rolleyes:

plentybeef
10-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Id rather have this as a poster

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 07:54 AM
Mmmmmhmmm

http://www.shallownation.com/images/beyonce-2008-loreal-print-ad-campaign.jpg

:rolleyes:

maybe it's maybeline

pirate1802
10-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Meh, he looks black alright.

dxsxhxcx
10-05-2013, 04:59 PM
something that was posted on the Access the Animus facebook page giving some little details about Adewale and Aveline's content:

News about the contents of the Aveline pack missions on PS4 (or on a PC with the Gold Edition of Steam ) and Adewale missions from the Season Pass of #AC4BlackFlag .

They contain light spoilers about these missions ...

Aveline Pack:

Description: A memorable and epic adventure composed of 3 Aveline's mission unveiling a strange new 1st civilization artifact.

60 minutes of additional gameplay featuring Aveline de Grandpré from Assassin's Creed III Liberation; Unlockable Aveline ship figurehead.

[ Note by ATA : We wish to clarify that the artifact of the First Civilization in these missions is NOT the Prophecy Disk but another one. In addition, this news asserts the presence of naval missions, again with Aveline ...]

Adewale Pack / Season Pass :

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass: Gives you all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, plus multiplayer characters and much more!

[ Note by ATA : The team went into the mystical ecstasy only by reading "Kraken Ship"]

- Hephaestus

pirate1802
10-05-2013, 06:31 PM
haha! Can't blame them :p

pacmanate
10-05-2013, 06:41 PM
3 missions = 1 hour again?

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 06:46 PM
3 missions = 1 hour again?

I think it comes with free-roam.

pacmanate
10-05-2013, 06:53 PM
I think it comes with free-roam.

They cant tell me how long to free roam

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 06:56 PM
It's also easier to say the amount of hours you can get from a set of missions rather than minutes. For some it's going to be much shorter, for some, it could be much longer. 1 hours is good enough, 45 minutes just doesn't have the same ring to it. Hell, any amount of minutes doesn't have the right ring to it. It should always be hours.

pacmanate
10-05-2013, 07:07 PM
It's also easier to say the amount of hours you can get from a set of missions rather than minutes. For some it's going to be much shorter, for some, it could be much longer. 1 hours is good enough, 45 minutes just doesn't have the same ring to it. Hell, any amount of minutes doesn't have the right ring to it. It should always be hours.

So if someone said you had an hour to raid a bank, and you actually had 20 mins and the cops came, would you be happy?

Mr_Shade
10-05-2013, 07:12 PM
End of the day - as some like to say 'YMMV' - Your Milage May Vary' - some people rush things others don't..

It's a open world - plenty to do - so enjoy it..

pacmanate
10-05-2013, 07:13 PM
End of the day - as some like to say 'YMMV' - Your Milage May Vary'

Who the hell says that?!

Mr_Shade
10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Who the hell says that?!
LOTS of people - mainly reviewers :P

go google it :P

Jexx21
10-05-2013, 09:40 PM
So if someone said you had an hour to raid a bank, and you actually had 20 mins and the cops came, would you be happy?

Yes, I would choose not to raid the bank because I'm not immoral.

Seriously, that was a horrible analogy.

20 minutes or not, it's free content, and I'm happy with more content if it was enjoyable, no matter how long it is.