PDA

View Full Version : AC4 BF Black chest editon have same digital content as the digital deluxe edition?

Damo_kb8
10-01-2013, 11:05 PM
hi all, was wondering if AC4 BF Black chest editon for pc have same digital content as the digital deluxe edition on uplay shop? (60 min of Aveline missions?)
many thanbks for help.

UbiVolfbane
10-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Hello, I would ask for you to contact your region's Support so they can review and locate the information for you. Please submit a ticket to your region's Support using the links in my signature below.

ShardofTruth
10-02-2013, 08:31 AM
hi all, was wondering if AC4 BF Black chest editon for pc have same digital content as the digital deluxe edition on uplay shop? (60 min of Aveline missions?)
many thanbks for help.
It doesn't and if Ubisoft goes the same way they did with the Benedict Arnold mission for AC3, the Aveline mission will stay exclusive to the Digital Deluxe Edition and will never be available for single purchase or included in any other release.

Damo_kb8
10-02-2013, 02:13 PM
That was gutting with ac3 after I got the big freedom edition, and it be gutting again after preordering black chest edition. :-( , thought they would have all preorder dlc with it? Can't there be an edition that has everything in one bundle , would be great as I wouldn't want to miss out on any extra game play and also all the goodies from black chest edition, thank you all for replys, just a big ac fan :-)