PDA

View Full Version : Let's Discuss about the blanks in the Assassin's Creed 3

SuperStar_Sid
09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
How Haytham knows that Connor's is his son???

SuperStar_Sid
09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
How Haytham Turned into templar??
Havent' the templars been the nice guy who wanted to protect Native americans then why ubisoft chose this theme ???

AherasSTRG
09-27-2013, 05:25 PM
How Haytham Turned into templar??
Havent' the templars been the nice guy who wanted to protect Native americans then why ubisoft chose this theme ???
How Haytham became a Templar is covered in the book "Forsaken" written by Oliver Bowden. If you do not intend to read the book, post here and I 'll happily spoil to you the whole story.
Yes, in the end, Johnsson wanted to protect the native Americans. Templars in AC3 were in the gray side of ethics, rather than the black side, like they used to be in the previous games.
How did Haytham know that Connor was his son? Well, no answer to that...

SuperStar_Sid
09-30-2013, 04:26 AM
How Haytham became a Templar is covered in the book "Forsaken" written by Oliver Bowden. If you do not intend to read the book, post here and I 'll happily spoil to you the whole story.
Yes, in the end, Johnsson wanted to protect the native Americans. Templars in AC3 were in the gray side of ethics, rather than the black side, like they used to be in the previous games.
How did Haytham know that Connor was his son? Well, no answer to that...

How Haytham knows that Connor's is his son???(YHIS QUESTION WOULD BE A MYSTERY FOREVER )
aND YES I dON'T LIKE TO READ bookS BUT ISN'T THE BOOK'S STORY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE GAME??
Also Connor's Answers to Templar's last time looked wrong.

Secu12
10-01-2013, 12:07 PM
How Haytham knows that Connor's is his son???

After you finish the third and last sequence with Haytham, he lives in the forest with Ziio where they conceive Connor. After they break-up, he leaves for Europe. Upon his return, during the fifth sequence, around the Boston Masscare, Charkes Lee tells him obut his son. They, the templars, recognize him because of his necklace which belonged to Ziio. All this appear in the book Assassin's Creed - Forsaken by Oliver Bowden.
And of course, his eyes.