PDA

View Full Version : Companion app

lukkianno
09-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Guys i am surprised with lack of threads or interest in this, at least by mine opinion, cool feature... Or maybe i just haven't searched for them well enough :) Anyway, does anybody know any more details about it, like if it is going to be free or we'll have to pay for it, is it reserved for newest smart phones on market or even for older ones (or maybe even for tablets only) etc.

SixKeys
09-26-2013, 01:48 AM
As far as I know it's free and will probably be available for iOS and Android phones at least, maybe Windows phones too. As for which models, I can't say, but I doubt it's a very complex app so it'll probably work on most models.

Personally I don't see the point of fiddling with your phone while you're playing a game. It sounds like another pointless add-on that'll probably become obsolete in a year or so, like Project Legacy.

blacklimoband
09-26-2013, 03:12 AM
I think it would be quite a handy tool if used correctly, it's actually a pretty cool idea. I currently use Safari on my iPad for maps etc all the time when gaming, so why not a dedicated app? If it's done right it will make things easier for those that choose to use it.

lukkianno
09-26-2013, 06:26 AM
It can be useful when you are not playing the game, as you can send your fleet on missions and collect money, and when you're back, you have a lot to spend :)