PDA

View Full Version : ACIV Black Flag - Playstation Store Deluxe Edition

Cosmic_Rooster
09-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Hello there, I'm after some information and after looking around It would seem this is the best place to ask. There is only one game I really want come the launch of the PS4 and that is Black Flag. I would prefer a digital version from the Playstation Store and I am tempted by the recent upgrade offer but ideally I want to play Black Flag in all its next gen glory.

When will the price of PS4 digital launch titles be announced?

Where can I find more details regarding the deluxe edition features?

So far all I know is that it contains the following:

- 3 Singleplayer missions
- Exclusive Sony missions: 60 mins of Gameplay with Aveline
- 5 Singleplayer Ship Customisation items
- 4 Singleplayer Weapons
- 4 Singleplayer Costumes
- 2 Multiplayer Costumes
- 4 Multiplayer Titles
- 2 Multiplayer Relics
- 4 Patron pictures

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/assassin's-creed-iv-black-flag-deluxe-edition/cid=EP0001-NPEJ00182_00-B000000000000543

If I choose to pre-order the PS3 digital deluxe edition and then use the upgrade offer:

Do you still get the deluxe edition for the PS4 or just the standard edition?
What happens regarding Uplay Rewards?

Any help would be hugely appreciated :)

roostersrule2
09-24-2013, 01:28 PM
I like you already.

poptartz20
09-24-2013, 03:02 PM
umm... another UK user. :(

I was hoping that maybe.. just maybe.

adventurewomen
09-24-2013, 03:05 PM
I like you already.
Oh LAWD Roosters are taking over! :eek:

pacmanate
09-24-2013, 03:49 PM
At first glance for 64 for the PS3 version and all this stuff is great.

Then I remember Aveline is free anyway, and a lot of it is MP stuff.

They havent stated if DLC carries over during the upgrade. My guess is it doesn't. What you do to upgrade is put your PS3 disc into the PS4. It then reads the disc to make sure you own it before the upgrade. This is the only thing it checks so far, if you have the core game.

Cosmic_Rooster
09-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Firstly Cockadoodledoo to roostersrule2 :)

Some details from Kotaku regarding the upgrade offer, it would seem that single player progress will not carry over to the PS4 version.

The single-player campaign of Assassin's Creed games is more of a draw, but save progress for the single-player of October 29's Assassin's Creed IV won't carry over either, a Ubisoft rep confirmed to Kotaku. That rep did not yet respond to a follow-up about whether multiplayer progress will carry over. If/when they do we'll let you know.

http://kotaku.com/you-can-upgrade-some-big-fall-games-to-next-gen-but-th-1383775591

Cosmic_Rooster
10-03-2013, 12:37 PM
It would seem that the PlayStation Store Digital Deluxe Edition contains exactly the same content as the PC version, very tempting. As soon as the price is revealed for the PS4 version I think I'll cancel my Skull Edition pre-order and go for this, the extra content seems better.

http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/AC4BF_udeluxe_hero.jpg