PDA

View Full Version : Boston Brawlers side missions stuck at 90%, please help!

VrEnglish
09-20-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi there, as in the title, I've completed the tournament and when I look in the DNA tracker it says it is at 90%. Is there anything that can be done about this? I'm really quite far into getting 100% synch but I see absolutely no reason why this is 100%. Any suggestions?

I'm on xbox 360 and I haven't yet finished the main storyline if that helps at all.

I've searched on google and bing and found no results of the same issue either :(.

roostersrule2
09-20-2013, 09:30 AM
It's probably a bug, nothing you can really do sorry.

EllJim
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I had it say 90% for on of the events I did I carried on and suddenly it was done complete. (think it was frontiersman)

phoenix-force411
09-21-2013, 01:12 AM
If it's bugged, wheew, sorry, you're gonna have to restart from scratch. I did that twice, I'm never goin' to replay this game again unless I wanted to.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi there, as in the title, I've completed the tournament and when I look in the DNA tracker it says it is at 90%. Is there anything that can be done about this? I'm really quite far into getting 100% synch but I see absolutely no reason why this is 100%. Any suggestions?

I'm on xbox 360 and I haven't yet finished the main storyline if that helps at all.

I've searched on google and bing and found no results of the same issue either :(.

You fought the twins and everything?

AC3 was a pain to get 100% on because so many missions werent marked on the map..i had to find them myself by walking around and listening for people to yell at me for help.