PDA

View Full Version : How to open treasures

Itoewa
09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Is it normal I can't open treasures without the key?
It doesn't matter how many times I lockpick..the lock won't break.

Also, which is the button you have to push to use a human shield?
I changed a couple buttons, when starting to play, 'X' is the eagle view...

UbiVolfbane
09-19-2013, 06:24 PM
If possible, try enabling vibration in the controller. If you are playing on a console, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game updates to see if the problem continues. If you have any further issues, please submit a ticket to Support using the links in my signature below.

Itoewa
09-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I use a pc...
Can I just reinstall the game?

UbiVolfbane
09-20-2013, 06:27 PM
If you would like to do so, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if the problem continues. Please try with your default configuration as well before submitting a ticket to Support.

Itoewa
09-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Are there missions that give the key for the treasures in a fort as missionreward?
Those are the only treasures I don't hafve a key for.

DarkRaven60235
10-11-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm having the same issue with the lock picking I get it to were I'm almost done then I have to restart it because the character takes out the lock picking parts, also as a side note they shouldn't have messed with the opening of the chests example in Assassin's Creed 2 you can just walk over to a treasure chest and kick it open but noooo in Assassin's Creed 3 they totally screw that up, please don't mess with the treasure chest opening just leave it like it was in Assassin's Creed 2 " if it isn't broken don't fix it