PDA

View Full Version : Splinter cell blacklist saves dissapear!(sorry for misplaced thread)

andreycvetov
09-17-2013, 07:04 PM
There was i playing sp blacklist for a couple of weeks and everythings was fine.Made every freaking mission on golden 3 playstyles,bought everything ,100 % etc.And today i enter the game and all of a sudden the intro clip plays and after that KABOOOOOOM.Everything dissapears ,stats and the other ********.I'm super pissed and furious at uplay and the other **** ive been trough with the crappy support ubisoft games have.I will spam the **** out of everything if i have to ,but i want everything freakin back ASAP! im a pc user!Sorry for posting here guys but i have 40 + in that game and nobody replies in tha blacklist forums so im asking you for help!please

Mr_Shade
09-17-2013, 07:14 PM
hi,

If you have been using the 'cloud' save feature on the PC version - and have either gone into offline mode in Uplay - or lose the connection, then you maybe unable to resume until you connect again.

OR

You may have turned off cloud saving - which may have resulting in the game not having a local save to load.

OR

You may have updated the game - and something has caused the local save to be deleted.

There are a few things it could be..

Best advice is you need to contact support - they are the ones you need to troubleshoot your issue - and see if it can be recovered.

www.support.ubi.com

Please refrain from posting in forums other than the one for the title, since they would normally be moved back - however please follow the above.

andreycvetov
09-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Is there any possible way of getting my saves or are they lost forever?

Mr_Shade
09-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Is there any possible way of getting my saves or are they lost forever?
I can't say?

Depends what have caused it - if you are not connected to Uplay - it's possible they are still in the cloud.

You need to speak to support - who should be able to tell you more.

andreycvetov
09-18-2013, 07:24 PM
I spoke to support and they said this - Hello, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical your product. In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident). Fallow the steps below: Turn off your cloud sync in the Uplay settings. Start the game. Exit the game. Turn cloud sync back on. When Uplay gives you a message that saves can be synchronized with the cloud select yes. When this does not work you will need to start from the beginning. We advise to eventualy switch the cloud sync off for this game. If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further. Kind Regards, Immanuel Ubisoft Technical Support. So that means i wont see my saves ever again.Thats pretty stupid if you ask me.I have the money to buy only a few games a year and one of them is blacklist.I paid money for this **** and i want ,as a customer either for it to be fixed or have some kind of compensation.I played 40+hours of this,40 + hours of me being angry at it fuiguring how to pass a certain level earned big amounts of money ,done hald of the stupid challenges(beleive me they are annoying as hell) and they just tell me Sorry?Hell no,thats why i gave money for it!Please give ideas!