PDA

View Full Version : UK black Chest edition???

odinj69
09-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi, i pre-ordered the black chest edition in july and was charged for the pre-order and have received the watch code and little map, I have looked on the website and it says that i will be charged for the rest of the collectors items when they are shipped, Which is like 109 was wonder when they are going to be shipped as i have to make sure i have that ammount of cash in the bank at the time, so need to know when its gonna be shipped, has anyone got any idea of when??

AnthonyA85
09-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Depending on which platform you bought it for, it will ship on, or very near release day.

Which for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, it'll be the end of October, and for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions, a couple of weeks later, mid november.

odinj69
09-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Its for the xbox 360, do they ship 1 week prior to the release date then. or is it a few days. Hoping to get the game before the release date tbh lol.

poptartz20
09-16-2013, 07:50 PM
;_; sadly I live in the US and I have no access to the watch or to that edition. :|

you lucky EMEA people. But I would just suggest that you go ahead and keep the money in your account about a week prior to the release date just so you don't get any surprises!

Mr_Shade
09-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi,

The ubishop normally ship a few days before release, since they use a courier - they can say it will arrive on the release day, sometimes you get it a day before, but that's not a promise..

I personally would have the funds available for at least a week before - since due to the sheer numbers being sent - they may take and package the items sooner than expected.

If you have questions - I suggest you contact support with your order details and ask them ;)

ForsakenMessiah
09-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Hmm, will have to pay close attention to my bank account if this is the case. as i just recieved a bank statement that says i was charged for my ps4 version the day i preordered

silvermercy
09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I used PayPal and I got charged the FULL amount straight away.

ACLexter
09-20-2013, 06:40 AM
;_; sadly I live in the US and I have no access to the watch or to that edition. :|

you lucky EMEA people. But I would just suggest that you go ahead and keep the money in your account about a week prior to the release date just so you don't get any surprises!

you're still lucky my friend, just think about us living in Asia :(