PDA

View Full Version : How to go through Haytham sections as fast as possible?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Wanna replay AC3 again but can't be arsed to do Haytham levels, any shortcuts to go through them under 2 hours?

ACfan443
09-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Skip cutscenes, don't do optional objectives.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-14-2013, 06:11 PM
don't do optional objectives.Absolutely nothing transfers to Ratonhnhaké:ton right? No weapons/upgrades, collected alamancs etc? Don't remember, does talking to Franklin count for 100% synch?

AdamPearce
09-14-2013, 06:22 PM
The Almanacs/ Viewpoints/ Tunnels are tranfered. But not the upgrades though. And if you want to be quick just run to the objective + skip cinematics.

I know a guy that completed the WHOLE game in only 6 hours by doing this.

Ureh
09-15-2013, 04:09 AM
I think there's a chest in the Green Dragon tavern that carries all the loot that Haytham acquired.

You can also replay/relive memories if you really really don't want to touch the Haytham sequences.

avk111
09-15-2013, 09:04 AM
If you cant change something , then change the way you look at it,

OP as a suggestion , why dont you appreciate being a templar for once , after all this is the new world you want to conquer :)

LoyalACFan
09-15-2013, 09:24 PM
I feel you, OP. I actually really liked Haytham's sections the first time I played, but knowing I have a four-hour prologue to get through before the game even freaking starts really puts me off the idea of replaying it.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2013, 10:22 PM
If you cant change something , then change the way you look at it,

OP as a suggestion , why dont you appreciate being a templar for once , after all this is the new world you want to conquer :)It's not about Haytham being a Templar, it's about how his section drags and delays getting to play with all best new fatures in the game like tree tunning, naval, hunting, all the best new weapons etc. I mean, the game has basically 2 prologues on top of each other, it's just not good design :/

ArabianFrost
09-15-2013, 10:50 PM
[Snip]

I'm a horrible person.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-15-2013, 11:04 PM
How bout sequence selection? lol

ArabianFrost
09-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Well, in all honesty, I really didn't notice that I did that but... you didn't have to point that out here. I don't always proof-read my posts and I didn't think that I would be judged on the composition, but rather the content. Obviously, I didn't think about it and I'm not perfect.

My apologies. It was out of kine for me to say that. These are gaming forums.

pirate1802
09-16-2013, 06:56 AM
My apologies. It was out of kine for me to say that. These are gaming forums.

You are bad and you should feel bad.