PDA

View Full Version : AC3 (PC) Glitches glitches and more glitches

XeroNecross
09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm sure this has been noted before but... Glitches. Holy cow the glitches! I finally bought myself a copy of AC3 so I can be ready for AC4 which I already preordered and time after time I get glitched and cant continue through the game. And I'm not even past sequence 4 yet!!

First time was when I had to sneak into the fort and listen in on Washington and get that map... map wasn't there...

Second time I'm stuck in the whole trading menu thing because none of the indicated keys are working properly! I have to exit the game and get back in in order to continue to the next menu to where I'll get stuck once again!

This is aggravating.... I should have just bought it for the consoles... Even though I suck at using game controllers.

Does anyone else have similar problems? Is there any fixes for this?

Black_Widow9
09-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Hello,
For the Trading menu please follow these directions and only use the keyboard:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTNbCAM

AherasSTRG
09-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Do not worry, most of the glitches go away after you complete sequence 5. Also, I have personally noticed that I had met less glitches, when I had my graphical options set to "Normal" 0.o