PDA

View Full Version : Jump glitch, Revelations?

LadyofLemongrab
09-13-2013, 08:54 AM
I've completed my game, I've been going through trying to collect all the fragments, sync with all viewpoints etc. however, I can't seem to jump from from the wooden ledge in the photo below to one of the same kind. It's the only way to get the animus fracture on top of this tower. There's also windows on one side but I can't seem to make the jump to the top from those either. I had the same problem with the ledges leading to the viewpoint in the shipping yard over in the Arsenal district. Is there a jump I haven't learnt or what? I really want this game 100% complete and its doing my head in that that's not going to be possible. Has anyone had the same problem or am I an idiot?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/1185754_10201405896262755_1330564770_n.jpg

Edit, so it took me a few tries with the window, there was a certain spot I had to be in and I got it but I still can't get up to the view point in the arsenal and it seems to be the only way up.

Ureh
09-13-2013, 03:47 PM
So the path to the arsenal viewpoint has a similar obstacle? Then it probably requires a very precise button press. Just before Ezio's hookblade touches the first ledge: press the jump/legs button again. Make sure you're also holding up button and high profile button. But maybe you're already doing this?