PDA

View Full Version : AC Liberation's HD Trailer with new info

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Basically a story trailer, however it mentions that this version isn't just a port:1. New Missions2. Upgraded Levels and Environments3. Refined Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlufgc1QM4

Aphex_Tim
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Good! Saves me from having to buy a Vita. :p

It's kind of a weird move though. The Vita could really use some good exclusives right now...

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Good! Saves me from having to buy a Vita. :p

It's kind of a weird move though. The Vita could really use some good exclusives right now...

How is it a weird move? Its a smart move. It means more people are paying for this "Vita only" game. Also as you said, people without a Vita havent played it and can miss story info.

xryanx28
09-10-2013, 07:19 PM
kinda sucks I have to turn on the old box in 2014 to play this and not the new one =(

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 07:32 PM
this was posted by me in the topic you made specifically for Liberation HD and Pirates..

>.>

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:35 PM
this was posted by me in the topic you made specifically for Liberation HD and Pirates..

>.>

Yeah but it can easily get lost in there.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I need new reasons for why I bought a Vita. :(

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:39 PM
I need new reasons for why I bought a Vita. :(

When you get a PS4 you can use remote play when you are not at home. Or in bed and you want a cheeky play at AC4.

lasha7716
09-10-2013, 07:41 PM
i don't get what new missions mean.new side missions or story will be a little bit different?

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
When you get a PS4 you can use remote play when you are not at home. Or in bed and you want a cheeky play at AC4.

Lol, thank you. :D I only actually play the Vita at home though, and kind of worry I'll damage it or something. :p

ACIV access in bed...? That sounds great. ;)

Aphex_Tim
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
How is it a weird move? Its a smart move. It means more people are paying for this "Vita only" game. Also as you said, people without a Vita havent played it and can miss story info.

I kinda feel like they're doing this because they don't want to let a good, important (story-wise) game go to waste on a platform that unfortunately just doesn't sell very well.
I also think they should actually let the game be a Vita exclusive so the Vita can sell more.

However, I'm also happy that they're doing this because, as I've said before, it saves me from having to buy a Vita; how hypocritical that may sound. :p

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
i don't get what new missions mean.new side missions or story will be a little bit different?

Did Liberation have side missions?

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Did Liberation have side missions?

Yes, it did if you mean missions not directly relevant to the story.

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:48 PM
Yes, it did if you mean missions not directly relevant to the story.

Well I guess new missions will be side stuff. I doubt they would add more into the main narrative as it kinda means Vita owners got screwed.

pirate1802
09-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Probably the main missions would be reworked as well? Although the story should remain unchanged.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Well I guess new missions will be side stuff. I doubt they would add more into the main narrative as it kinda means Vita owners got screwed.

Well, I only got mine in May and I really never expected this. Then it seems like one of those things when if you didn't buy something it wouldn't have happened and if you do then it does - as in this case. -_- If you get my meaning.

Anyway, I'm happy for everyone else though, and I did feel that Aveline's story should have been available to everyone in the first place. :)

Also, I guess it doesn't really matter what they add. At least I've played it and I still have the missions in ACIV. ;) Then as long as they tie in properly with the original narrative of 'ACIII: Liberation', I think I'll be quite happy. :D

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 08:01 PM
It's crazy how there's going to be eight AC games on consoles and PC's come the release of AC5.

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Also, I guess it doesn't really matter what they add. At least I've played it and I still have the missions in ACIV. ;) Then as long as they tie in properly with the original narrative of 'ACIII: Liberation', I think I'll be quite happy. :D

Well the Aveline stuff in AC4 is set 5 years after Liberation. Just a random fact for you. Can't wait to play Liberation, I always felt like it was a part of the AC universe I was getting gimped out on.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 08:04 PM
http://kotaku.com/hooray-a-revamped-assassins-creed-liberation-is-comi-1281122829

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zoehzwomv0jjpg/ku-bigpic.jpg
I really did want to play Assassin's Creed: Liberation. New Orleans! Creole accents! Bayous! A badass black lady protagonist! And yet... I never did. Finally, it looks like that's going to change.

At Ubisoft's "Digital Day" event last week, I had a chance to check out a bunch of Ubisoft's upcoming download-only games. The first thing I saw as I walked in was a logo I'd been hoping to see for a little while: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. Yep, in 2014, we'll be getting a reworked HD version of the game on 360, PS3 and PC.

You likely remember that Liberation was the other big Assassin's Creed game released last fall, along with the console/PC game Assassin's Creed III. (You may also remember it from when the title of the HD version got leaked last week (http://bit.ly/15RGeGz).) Liberation, however, was only released on the PlayStation Vita handheld, which made it impossible for a lot of Creed fans to play.

In fact, I never even managed to play it, despite the fact that I own a Vita. Evan gave the game a positive review (http://kotaku.com/5957502/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-the-kotaku-review), remarking on the great soundtrack (http://kotaku.com/5960996/the-assassins-creed-iii-liberation-soundtrack-is-a-stealthy-success) and terrific main character (http://kotaku.com/5987083/this-assassins-creed-heroine-is-a-great-black-game-character-heres-how-it-happened)—Aveline, a black woman, rare not only for Assassin's Creed but for video games in general. (And certainly an interesting lens through which to view the game's late-18th century setting.) Our resident Assassin's Creed expert Stephen Totilo, meanwhile, was taken with the narrative setup (http://kotaku.com/5927175/the-bad-guys-are-making-assassins-creed-iii-liberation-im-suddenly-much-more-interested).
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zoek4uunn3vjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
I played through some of the updated version last week and the easiest way to describe it is to say that it looks like a console Assassin's Creed game. That's no small feat, considering how much lower-res the game was on the Vita.

The HD version was developed by Ubisoft Sofia, the same team that made the original Vita game. I spoke with associate producer Momchil Gindyanov about what'll be new in the new version. Here we go, with some bullet points:

The entire game has been reworked—the graphics are redone and the audio has been remastered. AI has been given a boost, and facial animations have been redone in cutscenes. This screenshot gives a sense of just how thoroughly the visuals have been improved:
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zoelo3kp1dujpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
Nice.

The gameplay itself has been tweaked and improved based on playtesting and player feedback. The free-running paths have been tuned, and mission objectives and layouts have been updated to work better. This sounds like it will be a better, more definitive version of Liberation.
The maps, however, will remain the same size. New Orleans and its environments aren't getting any bigger for the HD version.
There will also be some new content: Three "chains" of five missions apiece, one chain tied to each of Aveline's three outfits. (Those were: A posh lady outfit, Assassin garb like Aveline's wearing in most promotional stills, and a slave outfit, each of which gave her a different set of restrictions and abilities).
The Vita-only stuff has either been reworked or removed. The camera puzzles have been cut. The touch-screen stuff has been reworked or killed. Generally, though, there weren't too many features that Sofia couldn't make work with a normal controller.
I played the PS3 version and this was all borne out—the game's New Orleans setting looked and felt much like Assassin's Creed III, but with a lady running and climbing. In other words, it seemed very much like a game I would like to play.

Generally speaking, Liberation HD looks and feels good. It seems likely that it'll display some of the telltale signs of an upscaled game, but I'm guessing (or at least, hoping) that won't detract too much. Whether it'll actually stand toe-to-toe with the other main-entry Assassin's Creed games remains to be seen, but at the very least I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Well the Aveline stuff in AC4 is set 5 years after Liberation. Just a random fact for you. Can't wait to play Liberation, I always felt like it was a part of the AC universe I was getting gimped out on.

Okay. Thank you. :) I actually didn't know that, but... no problem then. :D

Also, I'm happy for you, of course. :D

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:06 PM
I got my fingers crossed for that Connor sequence to appear in the PC version! :)

No not them together though that would be the last thing I want to see! >_>

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 08:09 PM
am I the only one that thinks that Liberation HD happening could mean the end of any serious handheld games happening?

Just thinking.. it seems like the handheld gaming system market is slowly dying out, what with phones taking over in that department.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 08:10 PM
I never heard of Liberations HD...

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:11 PM
I got my fingers crossed for that Connor sequence to appear in the PC version! :)

There was only one Connor sequence in 'ACIII: Liberation' on Vita, unless they add more, but I don't see why they would remove it though.

Well, I'll hope for that for you, too. :)

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:13 PM
There was only one Connor sequence in 'ACIII: Liberation' on Vita, unless they add more, but I don't see why they would remove it though.

Well, I'll hope for that for you, too. :)
Well there is two versions of the Connor sequence, you play on his side of the mission too. You get this mission if you connect your Vita to your PS3 it's a bonus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvP5Do66K5I

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Well there is two versions of the Connor sequence, you play on his side of the mission too.

I don't know what you mean. :confused:

ACfan443
09-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I bet this is their way of giving us a female assassin without having the risk of inducing a backlash from a predominantly male, and perhaps narrow minded audience (as the numerous polls suggested) had it been a completely new instalment.
Liberation wasn't even that well received to warrant a port anyway.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
I don't know what you mean. :confused:
I edited my post:

Well there is two versions of the Connor sequence, you play on his side of the mission too. You get this mission if you connect your Vita to your PS3 it's a bonus!

GunnarGunderson
09-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Hopefully the story is more fleshed out and New Orleans/The Bayou is actually fun to explore

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:19 PM
You get this mission if you connect your Vita to your PS3 it's a bonus!

I did connect my Vita. :) Then, that is the only Connor mission I played as I got ACIII first, of course. ;)

What's the other one then? :confused:

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:23 PM
I did connect my Vita. :) Then, that is the only Connor mission I played as I got ACIII first, of course. ;)

The other version of the mission is you play that mission on Avaline's side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtGSrCcgi4

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 08:23 PM

I am wondering this too. I thought that was the only one?

lasha7716
09-10-2013, 08:25 PM

i think she meant that you can play that mission with both Aveline and Connor Edit:I'm too late she already explained Edit 2: sorry i didn't see username

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:26 PM
I am wondering this too. I thought that was the only one?
There a two versions of this mission!

Avaline gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtGSrCcgi4

Connor gameplay:

They are obviously two different versions of the same mission, just playing as the other character in each.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:27 PM
i think he meant that you can play that mission with both Aveline and Connor
I'm a WOMEN, the clue in in my username! >__>

Jeez!

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 08:30 PM
maybe you are just fond of adventure and women and you're not a woman

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 08:30 PM
the aveline side is in the game without hooking it up to the PS3..

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
i think she meant that you can play that mission with both Aveline and Connor Edit:I'm too late she already explained.

Thank you, anyway. :) That makes sense now. ;)

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
maybe you are just found of adventure and women and you're not a woman
I am, are you basing this on just because I haven't posted my picture yet? >_>

:-||

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I am, are you basing this on just because I haven't posted my picture yet? >_>

:-||

did you drop your sarcasm detector in a puddle? :p and oh yeah forgot about that - do it whenever you feel like it.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Thank you, anyway. :) That makes sense now. ;)
I hope I didn't confuse you, thats the least thing I wanted to make you confused. I'm sorry. :-\

did you drop your sarcasm detector in a puddle? :p and oh yeah forgot about that - do it whenever you feel like it.
Appears that I have today! Umm.. I'll.. buy another! LOL

I intend to! :)

STDlyMcStudpants
09-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Working on 4 Assassin's Creed games...hmmmmm
1. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
2. Assassin's Creed Liberations HD
3. Assassin's Creed Pirates
4. Assassin's Creed Genesis

Looks like our questions were all answered today :D!
I wish they would make Assassin's Creed HD with trophy support...

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:43 PM
I hope I didn't confuse you, thats the least thing I wanted to make you confused. I'm sorry. :-\

Please don't apologise. You didn't do anything wrong at all. :)

Lol, I get easily confused sometimes. :p So, don't worry at all. :D

Ureh
09-10-2013, 08:47 PM
o m g this looks so delicious. gobble gobble gobble

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Please don't apologise. You didn't do anything wrong at all. :)

Lol, I get easily confused sometimes. :p So, don't worry at all. :D
Thanks. *hugs* :)

Snap, I'm the same at times! We all have our moments!

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Working on 4 Assassin's Creed games...hmmmmm
1. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
2. Assassin's Creed Liberations HD
3. Assassin's Creed Pirates
4. Assassin's Creed Genesis

Looks like our questions were all answered today :D!
I wish they would make Assassin's Creed HD with trophy support...
there is no Assassin's Creed genesis.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks. *hugs* :)

Snap, I'm the same at times! We all have our moments!

Aw... You're welcome. *reciprocates hug* :)

Good to know I'm not the only one. ;)

LoyalACFan
09-10-2013, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about the new missions, guys. In all likelihood, it's just Aveline's AC4 missions. Paste them over from AC4 = voila, "new" missions. Either way, though, they're all new to me. Pretty excited to play this.

Zrvan
09-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Oh good. I can listen to Aveline's support character stammer and 'uh...' his way through his dialogue all over again. :( :( :( :(

I kid, I kid. Good to see ACL hitting a broader audience. Need more powerful women protagonists in games.

silvermercy
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Finally I will play Liberation! yay! I'm just amazed how I managed to avoid spoilers so far. lol I hope now that I finally intend to play I won't have it spoiled. lol

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about the new missions, guys. In all likelihood, it's just Aveline's AC4 missions. Paste them over from AC4 = voila, "new" missions. Either way, though, they're all new to me. Pretty excited to play this.
Uhhh.. nope.

The new missions are three sequences of five missions each. each sequence uses one of Aveline's three personas.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Finally I will play Liberations! yay! I'm just amazed how I managed to avoid spoilers so far. lol I hope now that I finally intend to play I won't have it spoiled. lol
there is no game called liberations...

liberations isn't even a word.

silvermercy
09-10-2013, 10:13 PM
there is no game called liberations...

liberations isn't even a word.

I got confused by the thread title. :|

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
and Revelations I assume..

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Calm your ham Jexx you're being much too anal.

LoyalACFan
09-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Uhhh.. nope.

The new missions are three sequences of five missions each. each sequence uses one of Aveline's three personas.

Who's to say that's not what we're getting in AC4? AC missions have become notoriously short, especially so in Liberation. The "over an hour" of content for Sony systems in AC4 could easily be these missions.

I'm sorry, but three sequences is like a quarter of an entire AC game, and it seems extremely unlikely to me that they would make that much new content for a simple console port.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Jexx has a point though it is spelt Liberation.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Who's to say that's not what we're getting in AC4? AC missions have become notoriously short, especially so in Liberation. The "over an hour" of content for Sony systems in AC4 could easily be these missions.

I'm sorry, but three sequences is like a quarter of an entire AC game, and it seems extremely unlikely that they would make that much new content for a simple console port.

Well, that;s what's happening according to Kotaku. Posted the article in this thread a couple pages back.

And the PS4 DLC is advertised as 3 missions, not 3 sequences.

I just doubt that they're the same thing.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:21 PM

why do I do this?

because no one else will!

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:22 PM
why do I do this?

because no one else will!
Indeed, damn right!

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:25 PM
One of the best moments in the game that. ^

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:26 PM
anyway, I tweeted, Ash, Darby, Jill (writer of Liberation and the AC4 Aveline missions), and the official Assassin's Creed twitter asking if the AC4 Aveline missions were in Liberation HD.

https://twitter.com/Jexx21/status/377543227336712192

silvermercy
09-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Jesuz!! O_o

There. I deleted the "s" and it's now Liberation. The Universe balance has been restored. Almost. Now we seriously need the thread title to change before it's too late for the apocalyptic events that are bound to follow.

Are people serious about this??? O_O

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:27 PM
I will break the last seal required to start the apocalypse.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Jesuz!! O_o

There. I deleted the "s" and it's now Liberation. The Universe balance has been restored. Almost. Now we seriously need the thread title to change before it's too late for the apocalyptic events that are bound to follow.

Na, it's just Joshy cause he has issues.

It is Liberation though...SO COMPLY WITH THE RULES OR STAND TRIAL FOR HANGING!

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I hope you realize that you just insulted me and I kinda think you're an *** now.

I'm a sensitive person who hates people.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:37 PM
I hope you realize that you just insulted me and I kinda think you're an *** now.

I'm a sensitive person who hates people.

I didn't mean to. :( Oh well - I'm an ***, whatever.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:39 PM
I HATE PEOPLE!!

hope you realize I'm not being serious -_-

But I do take offense to saying that I have issues. It makes me feel as if you think yourself above me.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:45 PM
I HATE PEOPLE!!

hope you realize I'm not being serious -_-

But I do take offense to saying that I have issues. It makes me feel as if you think yourself above me.

It was light-hearted anyway. :) E'rrybody's got issues dawg a ain't perfect neither mayn.

Why do you hate people? People are great.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:47 PM
..I said I wasn't being serious O.o

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Jesuz!! O_o

No, don't worry about a thing! *hugs*

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Has anyone else ever watched YouTube LPs of Liberation? I haven't seen the whole game, but I can already tell you the story cut scenes are extremely confusing. I started to watch two separate LPs around the time the game was released on Vita because I thought the first person was cutting story content from his videos on purpose. Turns out that's just how the game plays out. That's my biggest concern about this game, TBH. The gameplay is all right, but the story is presented in the most baffling manner possible. Just warning people in advance not to expect too much.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:57 PM
I have the game, I didn't find it confusing. In what ways did you?

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 11:02 PM
I have the game, I didn't find it confusing. In what ways did you?

Well, my memory isn't the best, but from what I can remember... SPOILERS below:

At the beginning of the game there's the scene where Aveline loses her mother in the crowd. I don't recall exactly what happened after you went looking for her, but then suddenly she's all grown up and living with her step-mom and has become an assassin. I was completely confused. There were several moments like that, where something happens and then the next a cut scene plays to show you in a completely different location at a different point in time, with no explanation of what happened in between.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Well, my memory isn't the best, but from what I can remember... SPOILERS below:

At the beginning of the game there's the scene where Aveline loses her mother in the crowd. I don't recall exactly what happened after you went looking for her, but then suddenly she's all grown up and living with her step-mom and has become an assassin. I was completely confused. There were several moments like that, where something happens and then the next a cut scene plays to show you in a completely different location at a different point in time, with no explanation of what happened in between.
It's explained in her profile, she was being harrased by that guard that knocked her out and Agate saved her. It was also explained by the fact that it was a dream, and anything can happen in dreams.

they did also say that there will be more cutscenes added to help the story. They can only fit so much data on the game cartridges.

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 11:24 PM
It's explained in her profile, she was being harrased by that guard that knocked her out and Agate saved her. It was also explained by the fact that it was a dream, and anything can happen in dreams.

they did also say that there will be more cutscenes added to help the story. They can only fit so much data on the game cartridges.

Important story details should not be explained in a character profile, that's ridiculous. That's like showing Ezio as a carefree young man happily going around beating his sister's suitors and the next moment he's an assassin in Venice, with everything in between being explained in the Animus database: "Oh BTW, his family was murdered, he's exiled from Florence and 10 years older now. Just so you know."

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 11:58 PM
I didn't mind.

SixKeys
09-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Keep in mind though that not everyone does all the side content like reading character profiles and such. It's bad storytelling, plain and simple.

LoyalACFan
09-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Keep in mind though that not everyone does all the side content like reading character profiles and such. It's bad storytelling, plain and simple.

I'm suddenly reminded of Surry.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-11-2013, 12:20 AM
there is no Assassin's Creed genesis.
Yet

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Yet
there will be no Assassin's Creed titled genesis

joey-4321_web
09-11-2013, 01:35 AM
Wooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I finally get to play thiss game!!!!!!

masterhope2013
09-11-2013, 01:43 AM
new mission means side mission but one that are put into the interest of upgrading your assassin maybe a new amour or a new weapon or even skill

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Actually, I'm sorry. I was wrong about it being 3 sequences of 5 missions each. It's 3 "chains" of 5 side missions each. That's what is being added.

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 03:10 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/10/assassins-creed-liberation-hd-scampers-to-ps3-xbox-360-pc/

lol, stupid title. "scampers"

AI and crowd behavior will also behave like Assassin's Creed Liberation HD's console brethren. "Using the AnvilNext engine and existing Assassin's Creed technology has really allowed us to push the crowd and AI behaviour," Gindyanov writes. "Liberation features all the crowd behaviour you've come to expect from an Assassin's Creed game, tailored to our own specific locations, so you can expect to see all sorts of activities unique to New Orleans, including Mardi Gras!"

It also contains the full press release.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Global Q&A – Announcement
Answered by: Momchil Valentinov Gindyanov, Producer
August 2013

INFO
• GAME TITLE: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
• PLATFORMS: PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360
• AGE RATING: Pending
• RELEASE DATE: TBD

• What does Assassin's Creed Liberation HD brings to table versus its predecessor? How does it improve upon its predecessor in terms of gameplay?
When we set out to do Liberation HD, our objective was simple – improve upon what worked and adapt the gameplay and missions to be the most fun and enjoyable they could be. As a result, each mission has been reworked in order to improve their pacing and the challenge they pose for the player. Based on the feedback from our fans and our internal review of Liberation, mission paths, objectives and enemy encounters have all been edited to improve flow and the gameplay experience. Additionally, each scripted scene has been updated. Finally, a new set of tutorials has been implemented throughout the main path in order to introduce and educate players on combat and navigation mechanics.

We also polished the world layouts and every free-running path. Thus ensuring navigation is more enjoyable throughout our multiple game areas; namely New Orleans, the Louisiana Bayou and Chichen Itza. Controls also have been adapted to consoles and PC as to be closer to what you would expect of Assassin's Creed and as to be more natural for consoles and PC gamers.

We also have new missions specific to Aveline's Personas. Three news side missions' chains have been created and each is a set of five (5) missions for a particular Persona, focusing on their specific strength and features set. That's a total of 15 missions delving deeper into Aveline's story.

• Beyond graphics and gameplay, what is Liberation improving upon from its predecessor in terms of narrative and storytelling?
Purely in terms of story, we are introducing in Liberation HD new story panels inserted between certain missions in order to focus players on the important bits of the story. This ensures smoother storytelling and story progression but also provides additional insights/details of the interesting world of 18th century New Orleans.

In term of storytelling, we heavily focused on improving the character's performance to provide a richer cinematic experience. Every cinematic and their animation has been reworked and upgraded. In other words, the team implemented high resolution characters, high definition skeletons (the animation rigs used when creating cutscenes) and improved facial animations (and their rigs). The result is enhanced cutscenes with smoother camera work that improve the storytelling and believability of characters.

• One of the most interesting characters, so to speak, of Liberation was its world – 18th Century New Orleans. How are you bringing this City, alongside the Bayou and Chichen Itza, to the current generation of home console and the PC?
We knew of lot of the appeal of Liberation was its setting, 18th century New Orleans is a location rarely visited in videogames which we were really glad to explore. Knowing the game would be enjoyed on HDTVs and PC monitors, we spent a lot of time reworking the city ingredients and our environment in high resolution. That means textures, geometry and material are HD-ready, thus ensuring a level of detail impossible before.

Another major graphical we improved in Liberation HD is lighting. The mood and atmosphere lighting brings is very important to ensure our world comes to life. We have implemented dynamic change in the time of day, something we couldn't do before. Additionally, the game's lighting model is completely new with a mix of Linear Lighting technique and HDR, enabling us to create more detail and dynamic scenes.

Still, even if the world is in HD and has amazing lighting, it wouldn't feel like realistic if it wasn't populated. The crowd life in Liberation HD has been fully reworked by our team here in Sofia. The crowd density, its variety and reactions have been improved in all areas of the game. Ensuring the world feels immersive and true to the Assassin's Creed tradition. Additionally, animal life has been introduced in New Orleans and intensified in less human populated areas, such as the Bayou or Chichen Itza. Expect to see a broader range of animals, friendly and predatory.

• Purely from a technical standpoint, what are you doing in Liberation HD? Are there new technologies implemented?
Purely in technical terms, we tried to take advantage of the AnvilNext engine and introduce a host of new technologies and techniques to Liberation. They include high resolution characters and environments for highly detailed world/characters. On the cinematic side, improved animation and facial rigs ensure enhanced performances by the characters. Visually, the team has implemented Linear Lighting and HDR rendering and introduced changing time of day for Liberation. The sum of which ensures a true Liberation HD experience on current consoles and PC.

And one more thing; we have worked heavily to improve the frame rate. The game will be smooth.

• The VITA, from a hardware standpoint, relies heavily on touch-pad input and Liberation leveraged this in its gameplay. The PS3, Xbox 360 and PC are still analog on that regards. What are you doing to translate this experience?
Quite simply, we redesigned the user interface to certify a seamless UI implementation both in term of game feedback and user input. In other words, it means we have completely redone the visual interface to make sure it will be used and understood efficiently by the player. Additionally, we have improved the control to ensure it feels natural on consoles and PC.

• For the audiophile amongst us, has the audio seen the same amount of attention?
Sound and music has been re-mastered, so if audio is your thing you will definitively appreciate the improvements made for Liberation HD. Additionally, even if its small detail we know it is an important one, but all SFX have been remade by our audio team.

• Who is developing Assassin's Creed Liberation HD?
Ubisoft Sofia has developed many challenging projects since the studio opened, most of these requiring new platforms and technology to be mastered, and in every case it's the team that has been key to delivering the final product. Our teams are built by some of the best developers in the industry, who rise to every challenge and push themselves to deliver the best results.
AC Liberation HD was created by the same team that worked on the original title. Having gathered a lot of experience creating the game for the Vita the team was able to quickly identify all improvements needed to bring Liberation to the big screen. Additionally all fan and critic comments were thoroughly reviewed and incorporated in the plans for updating the game experience.

• Assassin's Creed games are well known to involve world-wide studios. Who leads the development of Liberation?
Ubisoft Sofia is the lead studio and developer of the game. The Montreal studio strongly coordinates and supports Sofia on brand oversight and scripting, and shares technologies (such as the AnvilNext engine) as well as technical and artistic knowledge.

• Can you give us a glimpse at the scale of Assassin's Creed Liberation HD?
The scope of Liberation is similar in length to previous Assassin's Creed console games, with between 15 hours of play for experienced gamers to 20 hours for typical players. Liberation has also been scaled for "short burst" game session. This is reflected in the mission design and checkpoints to ensure maximal enjoyment.

• What is the story of Liberation? Where does it take place?
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD features a completely new story and assassin for the franchise.

Liberation is set in New Orleans between 1765 and 1780, in the period between the end of the French and Indian War, up to the middle of the American Revolution. The game tells the story of Aveline; a female Assassin of mixed French and African heritage. Brought up in a world of privilege and contrasts, Aveline becomes a strong willed woman and an avid opponent of slavery.

Recruited to the Assassins by an escaped slave called Agate, Aveline joins the struggle against the Templars as they try to take control of New Orleans following France's handover of the city to Spain. Striking hard and fast, she is instrumental in the Louisiana Rebellion that forces the Spanish and Templars out of the city for nearly two years before they return in force.

With British colonies to the north moving closer towards the event of the American Revolution, Aveline is forced to reconsider her values as she strives against the Templars and slavery as the world she knows is gradually dragged yet into another war.

• What are the forces at play? What is the Templar's involvement in the story?
Liberation continues the ongoing war between the Assassins and Templars. Following the French handover of New Orleans to the Spanish in 1763, the city finds itself under increasing pressure due to growing resentment from the French population of their new Spanish rulers, and from an insidious attempt by the Templars to seize control of the city.

Within New Orleans however a small group of Assassins stands as the only thing between the Templars and their domination of the region, as the fires of revolution undermine the stability of the New World.

• 18th century Louisiana is a very different context than the American Colonies on the East Coast. What makes this period pivotal in history?
The story begins two years after the end of the French and Indian War of 1754 to 1763. This war affected the whole Eastern seaboard of North America: France ceded Canada to the British, and also ceded Louisiana to Spain, including New Orleans. Britain was heavily in debt as a result of the war, and attempted to further tax its own colonies to the north, which already resented the existing taxes they had to pay, including a tax for soldiers to defend the colonies against a threat from France that no longer existed. This set the scene for the events that lead to the American Revolution, one of the most pivotal periods in history.

For New Orleans itself, the handover of the colony to Spain caused discontentment in the population, many of whom had fled Canada after it was handed to the British. The city rebelled against its new masters in 1768, although the rebellion was short lived.

Even with its new rulers, New Orleans continued as a port for smuggling goods to the colonies to avoid the punitive British taxes. During the American Revolution, New Orleans was one of the major ports for running supplies to the colonies from France and Spain, especially when Great Britain blockaded Boston and other ports. For many people, Spain's ability to hold New Orleans and their defeat of Britain in the Anglo-Spanish War of 1779-83 was a major contributor to the eventual colonial victory in the Revolutionary War.

New Orleans and its surrounding areas were also famous for its slave trade and its system of plaçage, whereby wealthy French and Spanish men entered into an arrangement with a woman of African, Indian or Creole descent. This was a form of temporary marriage that lasted until a "more acceptable" wife could be found. This system allowed for some women, or placées, and their children, to gain their freedom, wealth and positions of power within society.

It's also worth remembering that although New Orleans during this period is the setting and backdrop for our game, the game itself is still about the ongoing conflict between the Assassins and Templars. New Orleans however had a culture and tradition that makes it unique for this period and the perfect setting for Liberation and the story of Aveline.

• Why did you focus in on this particular time period and timeframe?
For Liberation we have created a story that runs parallel to the story and events in Assassin's Creed III, using a setting and theme that we believe to be unique - that of a New World colony that was not one of the thirteen colonies in the battle for Independence, but one that was "outside looking in". New Orleans was critical as a means of smuggling aid to the colonies from Spain and France, but itself underwent substantial upheaval during the years prior to and during the American Revolution, and it is these tumultuous years that the player will experience.

• Slavery was an important part of the society at that time. How are you treating this topic in Liberation?
The slave trade was one of the main economic activities in New Orleans during the 18th century, and we will be addressing the subject in Liberation with the respect it deserves. Slavery is at the core of the game and Aveline's motivation.

• Can you introduce us to the new protagonist, Aveline? What is her back story?
Aveline is an assassin of mixed heritage. She is the daughter of a wealthy French merchant and his African placée bride (Plaçage was a form of temporary marriage that was widely accepted in Louisiana at this time). Aveline is raised with privilege and love, even after her mother disappears and her father marries her step-mother. As Aveline grows she develops into a strong willed young woman and starts to take notice of the contrasts around her - wealth and poverty, freedom and slavery, and while torn between the different values she inherited from her parents, she forms her own set of values, including a vehement anti-slavery stance. It is at this time that she is recruited to the Assassins by Agate, an escaped slave who teaches Aveline to focus the strengths and skills required as an Assassin.

In creating Aveline we wanted a new character with clear values and the will to fight for them, even if they do not always align with those of her parents or Agate. She is driven by her perception of what is right and what is wrong. She is very much an insider - a model citizen and the privileged daughter of a successful businessman, who uses her skills to fight against the injustices she sees around her every day in New Orleans, but as events begin to overtake the New World, Aveline finds herself caught more and more in the struggle between the Assassins and Templars for supremacy.

• A female protagonist is rare in video games. Can you share hindsight on your creative process? Why a female assassin instead of a male one?
From our very first discussions on the game we identified the possibility for a female assassin. New Orleans during the 18th Century was culturally a very diverse city and while it shared many of the aspects of other colonies that we view negatively today, it did also present unique opportunities, and several women with similar backgrounds to Aveline acquired considerable wealth, power and respect.

Using these women as role models, we found in Aveline a strong, empowered young woman who has the opportunity, confidence and will power to be ruthless in achieving her goals - perfect for an Assassin! With all this behind her, Aveline is the equal of any male assassin.

There have been female assassins around since the very beginning, with some appearing as part of the Brotherhood in both Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

• What are her skills? How is this reflected in navigation, combat and stealth?
We wanted Aveline's skills and abilities to reflect her heritage and location, and for these to expand as she experiences the diverse culture around her in New Orleans, travels to new locations, and as she develops further as an assassin.

Throughout the game Aveline is able to collect different tools and weapons and these then become part of her identity. Each tool or weapon also bring new opportunities in the areas of navigation, combat and stealth, which can be used anywhere in the game for very different play experiences. As Aveline grows, so do her abilities.

• Specifically about Combat, what is Aveline's style – what is unique about her combat abilities?
Aveline's combat style is a mix of flair and precision, mixed with moments of outright brutality! As an assassin, Aveline is of course no stranger to melee combat, and she is able to execute killing moves with a range of weapons including her hidden blades and when necessary her bare hands. Aveline uses a pistol for ranged combat, and as the game progresses she also gains access to the silent and deadly blowpipe.

For Liberation, we have implemented the new combat system. This allows Aveline to wield two weapons at the same time, and is based around player skill and timing. We have also created our own enemy archetypes and missions to ensure that combat presents both a challenge and an opportunity for players, where striking at the right moment will clear your path of opponents much faster.

• What are the different weapons Aveline will be using on her missions?
New Orleans was very much a melting pot of the Old and New World at this time, with people from different cultures arriving from every direction. Combined with Aveline's mixed heritage and privileged upbringing, this gave us a wealth of modern and traditional weapons to draw upon for our new Assassin.

Primary amongst the traditional weapons is the blowpipe. The blowpipe allows Aveline to eliminate targets silently from a distance, a great advantage at a time when muskets were noisy and slow to reload. Another weapon is the sugarcane machete. With this in her hand, Aveline converts an agricultural tool into a brutal weapon with which she harvests victims!

On top of these, Aveline has of course her hidden blades, plus the full range of weapons available to soldiers and the other combatants of the period, including pistols, muskets, grenades, swords and knives.

There are also more weapons yet to be revealed, but that's for another day!

• Are you playing an Assassin reliving the memories of his ancestor?
Liberation is different from main Assassin Creed games in that it is an Abstergo product where the player is playing in the Animus, rather than playing an Assassin through the Animus.

The game has been released as a propaganda tool by Abstergo, who want players to experience a gray area of the Assassin/Templar conflict as an Assassin rather than a Templar.

• Assassin's Creed wouldn't be the same open-world experience without Crowd interactions and AI. What are you doing to push the experience to the next level?
Using the AnvilNext engine and existing Assassin's Creed technology has really allowed us to push the crowd and AI behaviour. Liberation features all the crowd behaviour you've come to expect from an Assassin's Creed game, tailored to our own specific locations, so you can expect to see all sorts of activities unique to New Orleans, including Mardi Gras!

• America at that time was still vastly unexplored; will this immense land be explored in Assassin's Creed Liberation HD?
We will be taking the player to several unexplored regions in Liberation. Of these, the Louisiana Bayou is the most prominent region, which not only brings a new terrain but also a new navigation experience to the franchise.

The Bayou is a swamp area, where dry ground is rare and the trees might not be only the fastest way of travelling from one place to another, but also the safest! Within this region, the player will encounter smugglers and other outcasts from New Orleans, living in their own settlements and following their own rules.

Liberation will also take players across the Gulf into Mexico, but I can't go into more detail on these at the moment.

• An unexplored land promises animals, are they included in the game? Will there be additional gameplay tied to this?
The Louisiana Bayou is home to a myriad of animals, many of these posing a real threat to human life. The largest and most dangerous animals are the alligators. These wait on the banks of the swamp or cruise the waters looking for prey, and will attack people whenever they can. Avoid them if you want to survive!

• What key new features and content does Assassin's Creed Liberation HD brings to the Assassin's Creed universe?
Aveline is the first Assassin with such clearly different character types – Assassin, Lady and Servant. Each character has their own advantages and disadvantages when playing missions, and each generates a different reaction from the city life around Aveline. All three personas bring depth to her character and game play choice to the player. The persona system also introduced changing rooms – booths placed around the city to facilitate Aveline's change in disguise.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-11-2013, 03:35 AM
there will be no Assassin's Creed titled genesis

There will...my $3 and 42 cents have confirmed it.

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 03:38 AM
did anyone else notice the fact that Aveline fights a bear as the lady in this trailer? that's pretty awesome.

GunnarGunderson
09-11-2013, 04:26 AM
did anyone else notice the fact that Aveline fights a bear as the lady in this trailer? that's pretty awesome.

It's also pretty stupid considered that dress would be way too restrictive and she'd be mauled instantly if it weren't for the QTE

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 04:28 AM
just pretend her dress gets ripped or something.

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Jesuz!! O_o

Just Jexx. Heck I make that mistake sometimes, doesnt mean people are completely oblivious to what we are saying. The thread title even says LiberationS.

lothario-da-be
09-11-2013, 02:44 PM
This is my dream coming true, and even better! A remastered version of acl! Sad i already watched the full story on youtube.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Sweet, finally gonna play it! Thank god I haven't watched YouTube videos.

Any1 knows will the PS3 version include Ratonhnhaké:ton's levels too?

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Sweet, finally gonna play it! Thank god I haven't watched YouTube videos.

Any1 knows will the PS3 version include Ratonhnhaké:ton's levels too?

Oh wow! You haven't been in here in a while, welcome back! I sure hope they do. I mean, wasnt that if you had AC3 on PS3 anyway? Maybe it will just look at your saves or something. I expect it to be there.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Oh wow! You haven't been in here in a while, welcome back! I sure hope they do. I mean, wasnt that if you had AC3 on PS3 anyway? Maybe it will just look at your saves or something. I expect it to be there.
Hi! :o

Hmm, wasn't it some stupid "connect PS3 & Vita thing to unlock those levels" thingy? Sure hope at LEAST PS3 version of HD edition gets Raton's levels :/ 360 can suck it :o

silvermercy
09-11-2013, 04:17 PM
What if those HD levels are the new Connor game we wanted? :|
lmao

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi! :o

Hmm, wasn't it some stupid "connect PS3 & Vita thing to unlock those levels" thingy? Sure hope at LEAST PS3 version of HD edition gets Raton's levels :/ 360 can suck it :o

Haha! Yeah it was some connect thing. I think its so it could read the save and unlock content or some shiz. So if you have AC3 on PS3 and Liberation on PS3, then the content should be there.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 04:22 PM
What if those HD levels are the new Connor game we wanted? :|
lmao

"Not only we brought a female assassin to the big consoles but we also didn't forget about E... Conner, yes!"

http://i40.tinypic.com/29pxlsg.jpg

pirate1802
09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
This is my dream coming true, and even better! A remastered version of acl! Sad i already watched the full story on youtube.

Haahaaaa I knew NOT watching youtube playthroughs would some day pay off!

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Haahaaaa I knew NOT watching youtube playthroughs would some day pay off!

Dude, literally in the same boat! I always felt gimped that I could never get Liberation because I never had a Vita. Have been tempeted a lot of times when I am bored to look up walkthroughs. Now I dont have too :D

Locopells
09-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Always meant to look ALL the handheld titles up on YT, but never got round to it!

Wish they'd do the others as well, but I supposed we'd better not be greedy...

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Just Jexx. Heck I make that mistake sometimes, doesnt mean people are completely oblivious to what we are saying. The thread title even says LiberationS.

as British masters of English you people should know Liberations is not a word.

Mr_Shade
09-11-2013, 05:47 PM

hmmm let me go edit that into something worthy..

That's better..

It's now - the trailer of AC liberation with new info ;)

Mhahhaaa

Jexx21
09-11-2013, 05:49 PM
and apostrophe!

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Tea matters to me more.

hmmm let me go edit that into something worthy..

That's better..

It's now - the trailer of AC liberation with new info ;)

Mhahhaaa

Haha! Amazing.

Mr_Shade
09-11-2013, 05:56 PM
;)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Shade, get us info whether it has Raton levels mmm k? thxbai pronto!

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Shade, get us info whether it has Raton levels mmm k? thxbai pronto!

I have just watched your posts go from 2008 to 2014.

I find it weird cause I have lived in those years.

:p

ladyleonhart
09-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Tea matters to me more.

Definitely the weather for it. :( I just love tea though. ;)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I have just watched your posts go from 2008 to 2014.

I find it weird cause I have lived in those years.

:pWell, I would assume everyone posting here lived at least from 2008 :p Though I remember those "AC fans age" threads and 12 years old kids proudly bragging how their parents buy them M/18 rated games lol...

Anyway where's shade and out confirmation on Raton levels? :(

Mr_Shade
09-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Nothing more to say yet about any content - sorry.

pacmanate
09-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Well, I would assume everyone posting here lived at least from 2008 :p Though I remember those "AC fans age" threads and 12 years old kids proudly bragging how their parents buy them M/18 rated games lol...

Nothing more to say yet about any content - sorry.

Whayyyyyy.

Soz :p

RatonhnhakeFan
09-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Nothing more to say yet about any content - sorry.Booooo ;_;

zhengyingli
09-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Don't know if posted, yet. If not, a little comparison image: http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/10618620130911_104509_0_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/10618620130911_104509_0_big.jpg

Ureh
09-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Jeeez, that's a huge improvement. Thank you so much!

lothario-da-be
09-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Well, I would assume everyone posting here lived at least from 2008 :p Though I remember those "AC fans age" threads and 12 years old kids proudly bragging how their parents buy them M/18 rated games lol...

Uhmm i was 11 when i got ac1.

Spider_Sith9
09-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Don't know if posted, yet. If not, a little comparison image: http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/10618620130911_104509_0_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/10618620130911_104509_0_big.jpg

HD looks less swampy. :/

lothario-da-be
09-12-2013, 09:35 PM
HD looks less swampy. :/
Dynamic wheather maybe? It indeed lost some of its charm.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-12-2013, 10:23 PM
We'll see how it will look on a close-up. I'm wary about these "HD" upgrades/releases. Most of the time absolutely nothing changes except for resolution. Only Tomb Raider Anniversary version on 360 and PS3 actually had improved textures/models of all the HD rereleases I played.

Mr_Shade
09-13-2013, 01:15 PM
We'll see how it will look on a close-up. I'm wary about these "HD" upgrades/releases. Most of the time absolutely nothing changes except for resolution. Only Tomb Raider Anniversary version on 360 and PS3 actually had improved textures/models of all the HD rereleases I played.

' It all looked and played a lot like the tundra free-running of Assassin's Creed 3, which is no huge surprise given that both games run on the AnvilNext engine. Ubisoft Sofia hasn't simply bumped up the resolution, but has reworked the visuals and presentation from the ground up. Cutscenes have been remade with new animations, and the camera work has been tweaked, bringing Liberation's look up to par with other AC console releases. Besides the HD textures, there are new lighting effects, new shadows, new meshes and renders, plus fully remastered audio.'

surprise ;)

http://www.oxm.co.uk/62199/previews/assassins-creed-liberation-hd-hands-on-why-theres-life-after-assassins-creed-4/

Ureh
09-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Wow, this is overwhelming! Such a great surprise too. I'm actually looking forward to this a bit more than AC4.

Mr_Shade
09-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Wow, this is overwhelming! Such a great surprise too. I'm actually looking forward to this a bit more than AC4.
it's a great bonus tbh - but AC4 will be an awesome launch next gen title looking at the trailers :)

ladyleonhart
09-13-2013, 04:09 PM
it's a great bonus tbh - but AC4 will be an awesome launch next gen title looking at the trailers :)

True, but don't forget ACIV will also be an awesome "current gen" title too. ;)

pacmanate
09-13-2013, 05:35 PM
True, but don't forget ACIV will also be an awesome "current gen" title too. ;)

Hahaha! Good joke :)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-13-2013, 08:33 PM
' It all looked and played a lot like the tundra free-running of Assassin's Creed 3, which is no huge surprise given that both games run on the AnvilNext engine. Ubisoft Sofia hasn't simply bumped up the resolution, but has reworked the visuals and presentation from the ground up. Cutscenes have been remade with new animations, and the camera work has been tweaked, bringing Liberation's look up to par with other AC console releases. Besides the HD textures, there are new lighting effects, new shadows, new meshes and renders, plus fully remastered audio.'

surprise ;)

http://www.oxm.co.uk/62199/previews/assassins-creed-liberation-hd-hands-on-why-theres-life-after-assassins-creed-4/Fingers crossed then :o

Sigv4rd
09-13-2013, 09:09 PM
I wonder if Liberation's HD will be superior to AC3?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I wonder if Liberation's HD will be superior to AC3?
Not likely even with improvements. AC3 had a gigantic budget and all the cutscenes/animations done for big console format from start

LoyalACFan
09-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Not likely even with improvements. AC3 had a gigantic budget and all the cutscenes/animations done for big console format from start

Eh, I'd say it would be reasonably close. Obviously there will be noticeable differences, but since they're physically reworking everything from Square 1, it shouldn't be too huge of a difference.

Hans684
09-14-2013, 07:03 PM

Is there a possible for you(Ubisoft) to delay Libaration HD so you can make it a downloadble title for Playstation 4?

lothario-da-be
09-14-2013, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't expect too much, you know hype and dissapointments.

pyrotechnick777
09-14-2013, 09:44 PM
So with Liberation coming to HD is the game's multiplayer aspect going to transfer over as well?

lothario-da-be
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
So with Liberation coming to HD is the game's multiplayer aspect going to transfer over as well?
No idea, but from what i have heard of it it doesn't realy make a difference.