PDA

View Full Version : Bugg Assassins creed 3: Sequention 10 mission: alternative method.

stormtrooperCT
09-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Hello,

i got AC3 om the Wii U, the game is now 99,9% done. The only thing that is frustrating:confused: me is that in Seq,10 mission Alternative method, Conner dont tackle the escaping soldier but another soldier that he see as enemy.

That have to be fixed, i tried 20 times, but still hes taking another soldier when i want to tackle the escaping soldier from high ground. Thats the last challenge i cant finish.:mad::mad:

Does someone else got this problem on the Wii U.

phoenix-force411
09-11-2013, 05:08 AM
I don't think the Wii U is gonna get anymore support from Ubisoft. And I suggest you find some sort of alternative route to flank the soldier. That's what I had to do to actually complete this ridiculous objective.

stormtrooperCT
09-11-2013, 08:30 AM
I don't think the Wii U is gonna get anymore support from Ubisoft. And I suggest you find some sort of alternative route to flank the soldier. That's what I had to do to actually complete this ridiculous objective.

Maybe youre right. But i hope they fix buggs in ac4 for the wii u. I preorderd the game, so i hope i can finish that game 100%

phoenix-force411
09-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Maybe youre right. But i hope they fix buggs in ac4 for the wii u. I preorderd the game, so i hope i can finish that game 100%

Just remember that you have to flank him by doing an Aerial Tackle. Or else, you lose the sync objective. Try waiting for him at the last stair case and crouch on a beam until he gets close and then tackle. It takes me like 8 tries all of the time. I played through this game 3 times, and the other two got bugged eventually.