PDA

View Full Version : Cool ideas for assassins creed 4 DLC

Hatrick101
09-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Hello everyone, If you have any cool ideas that you would like to see in assassins creed 4 DLC then post in the thread, I love the assassins creed series and I've always wondered why there hasn't been any co-op capability within missions, After discovering the naval combat system I automatically thought; How cool would it be: Pilot a ship with your friend aiming the cannons, or two different ships trying to capture a fort? The multiplayer concept has never made me excited for the new game, sure there is new weapons, but it is a lot like an upgraded badass Call of duty multiplayer experience. I can not wait for Black Flag, Watch Dogs, The Crew, or GTA5, but i hope they are all as good as they are made out to be.

Ubi-Lhainiev
09-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi Hatrick101 - I have moved your thread from the Uplay forum to the Assassins Creed Discussion (Console).

RinoTheBouncer
09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Please give us something similar to The Tyranny of King Washington. Something story-based. I hate multiplayer, not everybody's interested in it and I'm sure DLC with story value are much more welcome than a new map for MP. Give us some Modern Day DLC, that would be good. Not like a whole AC game in modern day but optional DLC and it's obvious that many of us will buy it since many of us demand a whole game in Modern Day.

deskp
09-09-2013, 02:49 PM
AC4 dlc has already been decided. It's a 3 part story simialr to ac3 dlc only its canon and not alternate universe. We play as Adawale.

dxsxhxcx
09-09-2013, 03:12 PM
a modern day DLC is a good idea but IMO AC4 isn't the best place for it because it's in 1st person and probably wouldn't involve a new modern day protagonist (to deal with Juno and continue the story from where Desmond's stopped directly) what IMO wouldn't make it as appealing as it could be if we had a DLC involving a new protagonist and in 3rd person.

the only thing involving the modern days in AC4 that I would be willing to pay for is (assuming we'll deal with Erudito at some point in the SP story) a DLC similar to the Knife of Dunwall DLC for Dishonored where we would play the role of Erudito (or someone part of the Erudito collective) and we'll be able to interact with ourselves (the AC4 protagonist) and have some other missions where we'll get tons of information about the Assassins vs Templar war, the current situation of the Assassins (William and the rest)/Templars and maybe something about TWCB (assuming he/she/they are aware of their existance) and hints about the next modern day protagonist (assuming we'll get a new one at some point)

AnthonyA85
09-09-2013, 05:22 PM
AC4 dlc has already been decided. It's a 3 part story simialr to ac3 dlc only its canon and not alternate universe. We play as Adawale.

Source? That's some pretty wild guessing there.

If it's not in the game as an easter egg already, then we HAVE to get the Kraken! Or maybe another "What If?" story revolving around a ship similar to the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman. Or (and I know this is a BIIIIG stretch of the imagination) so references to Long John Silver :P

deskp
09-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Source? That's some pretty wild guessing there.

If it's not in the game as an easter egg already, then we HAVE to get the Kraken! Or maybe another "What If?" story revolving around a ship similar to the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman. Or (and I know this is a BIIIIG stretch of the imagination) so references to Long John Silver :P

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/21/4451278/assassins-creed-4-black-flack-season-pass-dlc-will-feature-first-mate

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
The jet-pack and breasts DLC. It will consist of jet-packs and breasts.

pirate1802
09-09-2013, 05:41 PM
The jet-pack and breasts DLC. It will consist of jet-packs and breasts.

Preordered.

connorda95
02-28-2014, 03:23 AM
I think it would be cool if they could bring out every outfits put into assassins creed, like the Turkish assassins robes that the district master assassins wore and ezio's robes out of revelations, but every assassins robes like the masyaf assassins robes, Achilles robes, every assassin robes would be great.

I'd like the option to be able to recruit assassins again but I'd like to be able to change their amour/robes (appearance) so you could give them different assassins robes so you can make them look individual plus it would be great i think if they gave the option to either recruit them onto your ship as your crew so you could have them for boarding or to have the option to give them their own ships so you can call for assistance if you're in a sticky situation on the water.

Plus I'd like the option to change the colours of your ship cause I have noticed the slave ships and royal convoy are white and the Spanish are yellow, British are red and blue but you can only have the colours set for you but I'd like the option to change that, also if they gave us the options of giving recruits ships as back up I'd like to be able to plunder ships and once you send them to your fleet give it the option to give to the recruit so you could have one recruit with a man of war or another with a brig and you could have them as back up, but it'd be great if you could make up grades to these ships.

I think it would be a great opportunity if they would allow these updates for a new dlc cause there is so much room for new story line with getting the option to gain recruits because you could be given a mission to find and train recruits by ah tabai which could be small side missions like the Templar key missions.

I'd also like to add I'd like to see more of an assassins hideout on the great inagua like where the tunnel goes underground from your house it could lead to a cool assassins Templar or manor house were you could gain missions or new contracts and it'd be cool to have your recruits based there with their ships in the dock to fill the scenery.