PDA

View Full Version : Useful Advice and Ideas in Updating ACIII or Applying to ACIV: Black Flag

Raiden0102
09-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey, you might not really know me much, but there were some ideas I want to get out to the world. Pretty useful and probably people would want. You could update
Assassin's Creed III with them or apply them to the new game:

1. A control to move your hood. Where most would like a button or probably a selection from the weapon wheel, it's probably better to suggest an empty slot with the Six-Axis Motion, a jolt at the right speed would make the hood come up, and the same thing for the hood to come down.

2. A choice of 1 or two hidden blades. I, myself liked it when Altair had that one long gauntlet hidden blade, then when Assassin's Creed II came out, every Assasin's Creed game that followed always ended up using two ( except Bloodlines ). So, I think it would be a great idea to make a toggle button when the hidden blade is highlighted. Sure it would mean only one kill ( even though it's able for one kill with two of them ) but it would be cool wouldn't it?

3. A fix in handling the dagger slot ( or hatchet ). This idea came when I saw that ACIII was crappy in how it handled the daggers, so I figured: Why not keep the tomahawk uphand ( meaning how you would always hold it in the game today ) and the dagger downhand ( How it was with Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations )

4. Altair Costume fix. Now I probably get that this was a killjoy when the entrails of Altair Robes in Assassin's Creed III were stuck to the leggings, if you could please fix the entrails, the outfit would be REALLY cool instead of lame. I mean, people go and try to get entirely full synchronization with the storylines just to get the legendary Altair's Robes, and to find the expectations DRASTICALLY poor, that's kind of a pained notion there.

5. Modern Day Assassin Expansion of Missions. Now THAT was amazing, for the first time having Desmond actually do some cool things himself. The whole, having a Desmond upload inside Brotherhood and Revelations wasn't really that good. And for Desmond to be pulling off some cool things in his own time, that was something. Especially when he went to find the power sources. But it ended there with 3 missions only, if you could have more missions like that in the next game or the game after that, think of the fun that could be.

6. Bring back Altair's Shortsword. That silver blade was a beauty when it was in Assassin's Creed 1. It was even cool that it went in a sheath that was strapped to his back, not like Ezio and Connor's right side. If you could have a way to bring back that nicely decorated silver blade, I think a lot of people might get attached to it. Even I was happy to have a blade like that in AC1.

That's all I have for now, but if I get more ideas I would like to let you know.
And to the others that see this post, I want your take and ideas on things like this.