PDA

View Full Version : Speedhack: The end of FB as we know it :( :( :(

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Unfortunately guys but the innocent days of FB are over. With this speedhack servers will fill with cheaters and eventually game will corrupt for the honest pilots.
Despite what many people are saying that it was known long time ago, I can tell you that personally I'm a guy who spends many hours per day in this game and didn't know about it. And if I didn't know about it then almost everyone didn't know it either. The problem is that now tht everyone knows it a lot of people will use it and trust to each other will be lost forever.

Sorry guys, but I already lost faith in this game. FB is over for me. I'll keep on playing it for a while but I'm very sure that I'll be forced to stop it.

The only thing that we have to worry from now on is to convince Oleg find a way to avoid this cheat from the BoB project cuse if he doesn't, then BoB is already a fail product.

Sorry to say this but The days of Il2/FB are over.

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Unfortunately guys but the innocent days of FB are over. With this speedhack servers will fill with cheaters and eventually game will corrupt for the honest pilots.
Despite what many people are saying that it was known long time ago, I can tell you that personally I'm a guy who spends many hours per day in this game and didn't know about it. And if I didn't know about it then almost everyone didn't know it either. The problem is that now tht everyone knows it a lot of people will use it and trust to each other will be lost forever.

Sorry guys, but I already lost faith in this game. FB is over for me. I'll keep on playing it for a while but I'm very sure that I'll be forced to stop it.

The only thing that we have to worry from now on is to convince Oleg find a way to avoid this cheat from the BoB project cuse if he doesn't, then BoB is already a fail product.

Sorry to say this but The days of Il2/FB are over.

Rajvosa
01-14-2004, 02:22 AM
Now that's a really black picture you're painting out! One sollution would be to only fly with guys you know from before, guys you can trust. Set up a smaller server, start with an initial group and than invite one or two new guys each day. Cheaters will be quickly ironed out! Either that or learn to live with it!

Golf GTI Edition 2.0 16v

T_O_A_D
01-14-2004, 02:29 AM
Have a Passworded server. Only let trusted in with password. #'s will be low at first but it will eventuly grow. This could push more people into squads. Then the trusted squads would be allowed into each others servers. Leave it up to the squads to self police the problem. If you get some bad eggs kick them and change password again. If they get back in then guess you still have some bad eggs.

My $.02

Have you checked your Private Topics recently? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=ugtpc&s=400102)
131st_Toad's Squad link (http://www.geocities.com/vfw_131st/index.htm)
My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=49310655&m=15310285&p=1)
2.11 drivers (http://home.mchsi.com/~131st-vfw/NaturalPoint_trackIR_2_11.exe)
http://home.mchsi.com/~131st_vfw/T_O_A_D.jpg

Slush69
01-14-2004, 02:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zen.Fighter:

Sorry to say this but _The days of Il2/FB are over._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know: Now that you know what you didn't use to know about what other people knew, and you also know that other people know, that you now know that you know, you might be right. The world is coming to its end.

On a more positive note: It might be an opportunity for you to do more with your life than play FB and post crap here in the forum?

cheers/slush

http://www.wilcks.dk/crap/Eurotrolls.gif

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 02:38 AM
How many people are you prepared to trust?

What wll you do if in a "trusted" server I accuse you of cheating? Who will be right? Me to accuse you or you that will say that you didn't cheat? Who will be the judge to this?

I can keep on these questions indefinitely but I guess you see how vain it is.

We'll only get to a situation liek the rest of online games which are full of cheaters and many people just don't play them (like me).

Does anyone think that doubt will ever stop existing from now on?

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 02:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On a more positive note: It might be an opportunity for you to do more with your life than play FB and post crap here in the forum?

cheers/slush
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any reason for this personal attack?
I'm so sorry for you man...

Rajvosa
01-14-2004, 02:45 AM
People seem to tick off way to easy today... Relax guys, enjoy the beautiful winter weather and dream about the summer, an endless summer!

Golf GTI Edition 2.0 16v

SpinSpinSugar
01-14-2004, 03:27 AM
Was that a Zwan reference?

What's with this cheating malarkey? First I've heard. Beats the hell out of me why some people want to wreck a beautiful sim like this.

Cheers,

SSS

WUAF_Co_Hero
01-14-2004, 03:45 AM
The good news is, that if you fly BnZ... not only will "Speed Hack" not help them, but the chances are they won't even know you're there.. thus eliminating the possibility for them to cheat.

You might also try flying full realism.

Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day...

Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

RayBanJockey
01-14-2004, 03:55 AM
Playing on "password protected servers, with close friends on RW that you can trust" is completely lame. Even lamer than cheaters.

Anyone play CFS1? 10x more cheats available but nobody "huddled together in fear".

Just play the game like normal. Hardly anyone cheats and there are measures by the developers in place to prevent this sole cheat that every single game on the internet (besides checkers and chess) faces.

Just tell the hosts tighten up their conf.ini's and play as normal. Now all the sudden everyone has an excuse to why they got BnZ'ed, outturned, shot down ....right

http://www.geocities.com/adlabs6/B/bin/testsig.gif
To anyone who wants to take away my trim on a slider, "From My Cold Dead HANDS (http://www.talonse.com/supergreg.swf)."

Rajvosa
01-14-2004, 04:00 AM
RBJ!

Is that Ali G?

Golf GTI Edition 2.0 16v

MatuDa_
01-14-2004, 04:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RayBanJockey:
Playing on "password protected servers, with close friends on RW that you can trust" is completely lame. Even lamer than cheaters.

Anyone play CFS1? 10x more cheats available but nobody "huddled together in fear".

Just play the game like normal. Hardly anyone cheats and there are measures by the developers in place to prevent this sole cheat that every single game on the internet (besides checkers and chess) faces.

Just tell the hosts tighten up their conf.ini's and play as normal. Now all the sudden everyone has an excuse to why they got BnZ'ed, outturned, shot down ....right

_To anyone who wants to take away my trim on a slider, "From My Cold Dead </BLOCKQUOTE>" TARGET=_blank>http://www.talonse.com/supergreg.swf."_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> (http://www.talonse.com/supergreg.swf.)

S-greg is right, conf.ini is the solution so don't worry http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif FB remains a fun game.

SUPERAEREO
01-14-2004, 04:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RayBanJockey:
(...)Just play the game like normal. Hardly anyone cheats and there are measures by the developers in place to prevent this sole cheat that every single game on the internet (besides checkers and chess) faces.

Just tell the hosts tighten up their conf.ini's and play as normal. Now all the sudden everyone has an excuse to why they got BnZ'ed, outturned, shot down ....right <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could not agree more with RBJ: just keep playing like normal folks, no reason to panic and despair. Whenever I have encountered people who warped and hit screenshot when I was on their 6 on IL2 I just told them what I thought and changed server. Any cheat on FB is quite limited technically and most of us would not dream of cheating anyway: if we did we would all be playing in arcade games...

AFJMantis
01-14-2004, 04:21 AM
Well i dont post here much at all, i dont even read it that often and for the last 4-5 days i havnt had a chance to play. Today i got my chance, and before saddling up i took a browse on the forums and came accross these cheater topics, all scary stuff. Although in all my time of flying i cannot say i have seen this exploit or at least not noticed it anyway so i took it onboard and made myself a personal note to keep a sharp eye out for said exploit and went off to play online.
Within the first hour of flying i was accused of cheating, now this is the really scary stuff that could well end the game for a lot of people, accusations flying left and right everytime someone gets shot down, and it sickens and saddens me that some loosers who use cheats to gain an advantage in thier own little world of cheating and exploits may well ruin things for guys like myself that play for 5-6 hours a day to try to learn every nut and bolt of my prefered ride and how to fly my bird on the absolute edge. I guess some of you have flown against me i seem to recognise some names here and im sure ive been shot down by some of you also, and maybe it was me that ended your sortie with a topping of lead sprinkles on some occassion http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Now im wondering where is it all going to end it seems now that if you have above average energy maintenance someone is gonna let loose with cheat accusations.I have a certain ego like many other guys do im sure and i try damn hard to be as good as i can be.It is this endless effort and practice which brings me my satisfaction when i make a kill. To know that maybe the other guy didnt make a mistake, you just mantained your energy better and used it more efficiently when you had it, all the hours and hours of online flying paid off for that few seconds when your trigger finger squeezes down and ends some other guys flight in a shower of metal shards and smoke.
Now it seems all my toil and dedication mean nothing no ~S~ no GF no GK just accusations of cheating.
There are cheats in games just as there are cheats in life both of which are fools, that are only cheating themselves in the long run. Now why would i cheat myself, a 30+ year old guy that spends 5-6 hours a day sitting at the screen flying his plane like an excited school kid out of the satisfaction and enjoyment of making a kill by using skill alone.
Today it has been the accusers and cynical minded types that have robbed me of my satisfation upon making a kill, by questioning and accusing. It is very very sad that this great game may possibly go the way of the cfs series with nobody trusting anybody and when that happens,yes it probably will be the end of FB as we know and love it.

P.S.
Sorry for the rant guys, today sadened me greatly thats all.

SUPERAEREO
01-14-2004, 04:42 AM
Fact is we get more grief out of this paranoia than out of the limited cheating that might actually take place.

I fly on dialup and every so often during a game have small lag issues or sometimes get disconnected altogether, and I guess I'm lucky to fly on servers like UK-Dedicated where most people are sensible and fun to compete with/against (I use a different name: I like to keep my flying persona and my posting persona separate...)

The only problem with this cheating palaver is that it might make us all paranoid and unpleasant if we don't just lighten up and enjoy the game. If there are any cheaters, they sooner or later will get spotted and booted, so why worry? 99% of us like to fly and fight fair, otherwise we might as well all be on CFS3.

Salute

Im-Luvin-Pies
01-14-2004, 05:05 AM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here here... i agree with rbj

password servers suck *** BIGTIME
It promotes cliquey little clans to get together and not let anyone else have fun like newbys and stuff which is all part of the game!

I like servers where newbys play along with aces and idiots play next to top dudes.

its all fun!

btw I have never ever known anyone to cheat in this game and even if 1 person did cheat and shot me down, it wouldnt bother me that much.

seeya! ...wudnt wanna be ya!

I_LUV_PIES!!

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 06:00 AM
The problem is actually allocated to those who participate at online wars and have some carrers that mean something.
DF servers players shouldn't be bothered that much. The only change will be that from now on no one will be an Ace. All aces will be suspected for being cheaters, therefore it would be better not to be a good pilot than getting accused by morons of being a cheater.
Sad but liveable.
But the online wars can't go on the same way.

SeaFireLIV
01-14-2004, 06:04 AM
I luv pies wrote:

"password servers suck *** BIGTIME
It promotes cliquey little clans to get together and not let anyone else have fun like newbys and stuff which is all part of the game!

I like servers where newbys play along with aces and idiots play next to top dudes.

its all fun!

btw I have never ever known anyone to cheat in this game and even if 1 person did cheat and shot me down, it wouldnt bother me that much.

I_LUV_PIES!! "

But then again, Pies, it`s been proven (by several well known guys on this forum) that you`re a teamkiller. You`ve also admitted it.

You are probably already scouring the net looking for any speed hack for FB.

SeaFireLIV...
Slowly mutating into a Hurricane Ordnance Whiner...

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/Harris.jpg

Harris the Hurri couldn`t understand why the Russian Controller wouldn`t let him have rockets!

Cpt-Madcowz
01-14-2004, 07:12 AM
Maddox killed the game for me not cheaters.

Since the last patch I have been unable to play due to the stutters, pauses and crashes.

I have tried everything possible and still no luck.

/Mad

"When the hunter comes, the tiger runs with the dear"

GoodKn1ght
01-14-2004, 07:17 AM
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

ill tell you one thing, if you get in my sights, you will need more than a speedhack, printscrn, or ntrk cheat to save you thats for sure.

"The few, the proud, the FR."

WUAF_Toad
01-14-2004, 07:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WUAF_Co_Hero:
The good news is, that if you fly BnZ... not only will "Speed Hack" not help them, but the chances are they won't even know you're there.. thus eliminating the possibility for them to cheat.

You might also try flying full realism.

Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day...

Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm only seen suspicious cheaters two or three times. One time for sure because I've been E fighting long enough to feel something is not right. The thing is on all occasions, it was the bnz'er doing the cheating and it was on "full real" setting server. They're smart enough to cheat on FR server because it's harder to detect. It is probably safer to fly in a server with icons on or external view on.

One the second note, accusations are running wildly too, even I was accused of cheating. I was flying a KI fighting couple of yak-3's at 7k. I performed a wing-over after my zoom climb, and was accused of cheating because the yak pilot was so sure that there's no way I can gain that much altitude. I got pissed off and told him he just can't fly. Also told him a wing-over is a manuever where most energy is converted into altitude. Anyway, needed to get that off my chest. You guys might see a few "turners" accuse E-fighters of cheating. "OMG he was under me then he zoomed up above me... cheater!"

Capt_Kernel
01-14-2004, 07:27 AM
Zen Fighter. You know those friggin Europeans cry about everything. And there really snotty too. They sure picked a good name TROLLS.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zen.Fighter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On a more positive note: It might be an opportunity for you to do more with your life than play FB and post crap here in the forum?

cheers/slush
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any reason for this personal attack?
I'm so sorry for you man...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/jsmuz/timetogotowork2.jpg

GoodKn1ght
01-14-2004, 07:30 AM
cheating wouldnt be as rewarding in FR, and it would be hard to know when to use it. People will cheat in all settings but personally i feel safer from it in FR. Ive flown with most of the people on GG and i know what they can do. The cheating age group ranges from 10-20 usually. Usually you find these people on arcade servers. you can still get away with it, they will just blame lag.

"The few, the proud, the FR."

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 08:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ill tell you one thing, if you get in my sights, you will need more than a speedhack, printscrn, or ntrk cheat to save you thats for sure.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well guys I've seen a track where JimmyGiro (who all agree that is a great dogfighter) got outturn in his Yak3 from a BF109-G2! That was an exhibition of the speedhack to him and he was amazed too...
Do you need more to understand that there is no way to win this cheat?

Bravery will make you die with respect to your self but still you'll die from these bloody cheaters http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PF_STINGER
01-14-2004, 08:07 AM
Many of us have been flying IL2 and then FB
for a very long time. I can deal with the usual lag and some warping. We have recorded
guys in servers trying to figure out how they
do some of the things they do. Most of the time they are just great pilots who manage their Energy very well. The thing that steams
me is when everyone thinks a guy is so good
and you try and try to find what he has found
within the flight model and controls in the
game and no matter what you and your m8's do
no one can remotely match the performance. You
watch the recording and you talk to your m8's and realize just how unreal and unlike anyone else who flies that plane this is. You know there are other guys who can fly it well and you ask them about it and they say "I can't even begin to imagine how he does that" Than
you read some recent post and watch some of the posted tracks and BAM! This amazing phenominal pilot is probably a lowlife cheater and you know what that really sucks!

This kind of stuff will ruin this SIM it has ruined many others and will totally screw VEF
and VOW and any other competitions for points.
We have been seeing some instances of this in
VOW and we couldn't explain it until now.

I pray there is a fix for this that actually works.

Stinger

LilHorse
01-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Uh...didn't we go over all this the other day?
As I understand it all that's needed is for the host to change the value in "check client time speed" from "0" to "1" in the .ini file. Problem solved. That and tight max lag settings will render all cheating scum to the crap flying losers that they really are.

Zen.Fighter
01-14-2004, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LilHorse:
Uh...didn't we go over all this the other day?
As I understand it all that's needed is for the host to change the value in "check client time speed" from "0" to "1" in the .ini file. Problem solved. That and tight max lag settings will render all cheating scum to the crap flying losers that they really are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it seems that you don't understand me!
ALL tests that I've seen have been made under hardest max. lag. settings and the change that you're saying!

Cheaters can apply this cheat successfully if they're only carefull to use it for no more than 8-10 secs each time and for indefinite times!

There is no known way to stop it at this moment http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

Cess-Harp
01-14-2004, 10:56 AM
We are playing just like normal. But we are also seeing an increase of the use of the speed hack..

We brought this forward a few months ago and no on wanted to believe that it worked.. well it does.. and after testing it with our squads we found that it could be used in steps where it is very hard to tell if a flier is using it..
That is what makes it so hard to catch.. and at this time we are being very careful who we let fly with us.. be cause in VEF it counts .

Most of our squad have been flying this sim from the demo , and we are seeing more and more people using it.. and when you have been flying as long as we have you can tell when they have the settings too high.. but it is hard to tell when they have it set to a setting like 25% , but that will give them just enough edge to win .

No we are not going to quit like we did in CFS 2 when the cheating became so bad that no one could have a fun time.. But until Oleg gets something in the program to help us stop this we have to as a VEF squad limit who we let fly...
But I think as more people know this is going on they will come forward and help stop the ones who are using it..

If they and we don't , this will turn into another CFS 2 kiddy cheat sim ... and I for one do not intend to let this happen.. because this is the best Combat Flight Sim out there IMO.

carguy_
01-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Some ppl have proof about one of the squads cheating.It`s just a matter of time till someone will end the whispers.

http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

Jaws2002
01-14-2004, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PF_STINGER:
Many of us have been flying IL2 and then FB
for a very long time. I can deal with the usual lag and some warping. We have recorded
guys in servers trying to figure out how they
do some of the things they do. Most of the time they are just great pilots who manage their Energy very well. The thing that steams
me is when everyone thinks a guy is so good
and you try and try to find what he has found
within the flight model and controls in the
game and no matter what you and your m8's do
no one can remotely match the performance. You
watch the recording and you talk to your m8's and realize just how unreal and unlike anyone else who flies that plane this is. You know there are other guys who can fly it well and you ask them about it and they say "I can't even begin to imagine how he does that" Than
you read some recent post and watch some of the posted tracks and BAM! This amazing phenominal pilot is probably a lowlife cheater and you know what that really sucks!

This kind of stuff will ruin this SIM it has ruined many others and will totally screw VEF
and VOW and any other competitions for points.
We have been seeing some instances of this in
VOW and we couldn't explain it until now.

I pray there is a fix for this that actually works.

Stinger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there are people that fly the same plane all the time and put a lot of time in testing and re testing. Saying that if you tried it few time and can't match their performance, means they cheat is just lame.
We have AFJ Mantis here. You'll need a lot of training to catch him. Only flying the same plane he is flying doesn't mean you can catch him. Just listen how his engine is screaming. And there are so many other things you can do to squeeze few KM/H out of your machine in this game.
There are a lot of guys that are just GOOD, and I know from the start I have to be lucky to shoot them down, or get help.

Just my 2 cents

tttiger
01-14-2004, 12:53 PM
I don't know if there is any cheating going on or not. Since I find both VEF and VOW to be unappealling (Coops Rule!), I guess it doesn't affect me personally.

But what does affect me is this kind of mass paranoia. Ever see those westerns where the marshal has to face down a lynch mob? This is lynch mob mentality for sure. Bunch of morons following some paranoid bigmouth.

I've been flying a lot of on-line sims for a lot of years. The cheating accusations exist in every one of them. They very, very rarely are true (although there certainly are a few cheaters out there).

Two observations from long experience:

1. In the vast, vast majority of cases, the person being accused of cheating was just a VERY good pilot. There are people in WarBirds and Dawn of Aces (when I flew them years ago)who hardly ever lost a dogfight. Every time I went up against them I was doomed (and the very few times I beat them I was euphoric). But they weren't cheating, they just had skill and reflexes and eye-hand coordination better than average pilots like me. That's why some guys make it to the NFL and some never go beyond high school football.

2. The ONLY time I see cheating accusations crop up is when players become obsessed with SCORE. THAT is the main reason I don't fly VEF or VOW. The score-*****s are not team players and they take away any feeling of realism because that's not the way battles are really fought. Both of those on-line campaigns are totally bogus IMHO.

Like most people,I like to win and I hate to lose and anyone who knows me in real life will acknowlege I am an extremely aggressive individual (I'm a newspaper reporter in RL).

When I'm done working for the day, I know whether I scooped the competition or got my butt kicked. When I come home to enjoy my hobby, I don't want to compare scores like I do at work. At most (and I rarely even do this), I keep track of my kill:death ratio and try to improve it. I'm there to indulge a fantasy of being a WWII pilot in as realistic a manner as I can and enjoy a virtual social life with my squaddies and pals allover the world, not to win prizes. I often spend much of my Saturdays and Sundays flying Coops on line. Know what? On Sunday night, I can't tell you how many kills I got or how many times I died. I don't know and I don't care. I had fun doing what I like doing and itdoesn't involve a scoreboard.

Forget the score-***** mentality, get rid of the ladders and just enjoy flying a realistic sim rather than using it as an arcade game and all this cheating paranoia will vanish.

As for Zen-Fighter, I can only borrow a line from Woody Allen:

"Nothing wrong with him that can't be cured with a large dose of Thorazine and a polo mallet."

Fly it as sim and not a game and you'll avoid the paranoia.

Aloha & S!

ttt

"I want the one that kills the best with the least amount of risk to me"

-- Chuck Yeager describing "The Best Airplane."

RayBanJockey
01-14-2004, 01:07 PM
If Oleg made it so this cheat can be detected in 8-10 seconds, then he just needs to make it so this cheat is detected every 3 seconds.

To anyone who wants to take away my trim on a slider, "From My Cold Dead HANDS (http://www.talonse.com/supergreg.swf)."

PF_STINGER
01-14-2004, 02:17 PM
In response to

Hey there are people that fly the same plane all the time and put a lot of time in testing and re testing. Saying that if you tried it few time and can't match their performance, means they cheat is just lame.
We have AFJ Mantis here. You'll need a lot of training to catch him. Only flying the same plane he is flying doesn't mean you can catch him. Just listen how his engine is screaming. And there are so many other things you can do to squeeze few KM/H out of your machine in this game.
There are a lot of guys that are just GOOD, and I know from the start I have to be lucky to shoot them down, or get help.

Give me a break. I know there are guys who can fly much better than myself. I know that some guys who fly one AC and have mastered it very well can be impressive. I never said i tried
to emulate what a guy is doing a few times and gave up. WE have been flying this thing since it came out and I can tell you some of the things I mentioned in my post are real and
I never said it was just because I can't do what they do. I was saying no one can, who is not pulling something. I'm definitely no noob and have spent more time than I should have playing this sim.I also am not accusing AFJ MANTIS of anything and I fly against him and
have flown against him many times. I fly against him in competition.

Your 2 cents is appreciated but has no relevance to what i was saying. All the things you mentioned are the very things we milled over and discussed as a group in my squad
and yes some guys are awesome and some are
lowlifes who are using this hack.

Stinger

Old_Canuck
01-14-2004, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zen.Fighter:
...Sorry to say this but _The days of Il2/FB are over._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) naw ... you're not really sorry to say this;

2) considering that a vast majority of IL2/FB players are enjoying the sim offline, I don't believe your prophesy will stand the test of time.

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."

AFJ_Elite
01-14-2004, 03:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GoodKn1ght:
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

ill tell you one thing, if you get in my sights, you will need more than a speedhack, printscrn, or ntrk cheat to save you thats for sure.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from they guy that accused me of printscreening when he was behind me.You are just a kid who I will guarantee uses any sort of cheat he can to get the kill.I shot you down many times and said S~ you shoot me down once and say "print screen wont save me".You are not even a good pilot.Less than average by far.Come fly with us when you earn respect Forum troll.I thanked VMFpappy for putting you in your place that day.Shows what kind of punk you really are.How does it fell to be hated by so many? lol ~S~

kyrule2
01-14-2004, 09:32 PM
I apologize for being lazy and not reading through every post (I glanced through them), but what exactly is this cheat? Does it just boost speed? By how much? Is it constant or can it be turned on/off? I thought someone mentioned a G-2 out-turning Yak-3 becuase of cheat, does it affect turning radius also?

Thanks for any help provided. I can't stand cheating of any kind, I'm just curious as to what this is all about.

http://www.brooksart.com/Icewarriors.jpg

"Ice Warriors" by Nicolas Trudgian

Wulf_123VEF
01-15-2004, 07:01 AM
http://www.zg1.de/Tracks/speedcheat.trk

Check out this trk to see a bomb-laden I-16 outfly a 109 and a Mig going full speed. The relevant parts last for about 13 minutes.You will need to ctrl F2 a couple of times to check the aircraft involved.
This comes from a test done by some VEF squads.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Im-Luvin-Pies
01-15-2004, 07:01 AM
One thing I will never do, is look for a cheat. I maybe immature and I used to get bored easily and shoot the odd teammate down for a laugh, but how many times do I have to stress I dont do this anymore.

Even though I agree im a bit of an idiot sometimes I really pride myself on flying skills and cheating means your not using any skills at all. pointless.

I like my 1v1's and recently ive been getting my *** kicked all the time so I want to improve and practice makes perfect not cheating.

cheers,

Jon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
I luv pies wrote:

"password servers suck *** BIGTIME

its all fun!

I_LUV_PIES!! "

But then again, Pies, it`s been proven (by several well known guys on this forum) that you`re a teamkiller. You`ve also admitted it.

You are probably already scouring the net looking for any speed hack for FB.

SeaFireLIV...
Slowly mutating into a Hurricane Ordnance Whiner...

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/Harris.jpg

Harris the Hurri couldn`t understand why the Russian Controller wouldn`t let him have rockets!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I_LUV_PIES!!

NUkua__
01-15-2004, 07:18 AM
The said thing is people even say you cheat just because you shoot them down. I was in the Redwulf_44 server flying a Me-262 and one my buddies in an other 262 got in trouble and I came to his call (we were on ventrilo) so i let spray my me-262 A2 cannons and killed him next thing he does is use speed heck and try kill my buddy again in his La-7 1944. The funny thing was i think the redwulf guy detected the cheat cause he/she went right away and started to load a new map

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/asbel/images/ghibli/porco_a.jpg

Heavy_Weather
01-15-2004, 07:20 AM
ya know, it seems like i witnessed this speedhack thingy in a VOW mission the other day flying against some B-239's. the guy was zooming across the sky and then there was super lag and then the infamous "Cheat Detected"

whats the point in playing online if you never get shot down or at least shot at. thats the whole fun of it all. its quite a challenge for me personally to see how long i can fly without getting shot down, and normally after i do its time to quit anyway cause i've been playing for too long more than likely anyway.

speedhackers must phuck men, cause they're definately not heterosexuals http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"The wise man is often the man who plays dumb."