PDA

View Full Version : PC Delayed

lukkianno
09-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Guys, devs have just announced at PAX that PC version is coming out "a bit after the console version", so i guess it's official...

AherasSTRG
09-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Yes. Also, the Creative Director of the game, Ashraf Ismail twitted that the game would be coming to the PC, 2 weeks after the consoles' release date (that is 15th of November). However, I would not take the word of the Creative Director for granted, since he is not directly the one taking the particular decision. Also, I would like to express my deep disappointment for the lack of a specific release date. I find it unprofessional.

lukkianno
09-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Yeah, i think it's very unprofessional too, if we already bought the game, we should at least know when are we going to get it...

Locopells
09-03-2013, 10:48 AM
And we are surprised by this, why?

AherasSTRG
09-03-2013, 11:15 AM
And we are surprised by this, why?
Because all the previous years we at least knew a release date. For example, AC3's release date for the PC was known from the 10th of August, while the delay for Revelations was announced around the end of August. Right now, it is September and we are not informed about a specific release date.

Locopells
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM
They've always said that PC was coming with the next gen versions, so we knew that for certain.

And if you seriously thought they were gonna have the PC version compete with the next-gen sales at launch, then...

I'm betting on mid to late November myself.

bolz87
09-03-2013, 06:03 PM
They've always said that PC was coming with the next gen versions, so we knew that for certain.

And if you seriously thought they were gonna have the PC version compete with the next-gen sales at launch, then...

I'm betting on mid to late November myself.
The problem is: on PS3/XBOX360 you know the PRECISE day of release since the announce.. but PC? NOPE -.-

Locopells
09-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Oh, tell me about it...

GuZZ33
09-04-2013, 08:04 AM
"a bit after the console version".How long is a bit?, i'm looking forward to playing the pc version, I hope it's a little bit after the console :D

BlastThyName
09-04-2013, 09:17 AM
We already knew the PC version would land 3 weeks later.

Well, at least it's not 6 months later like ACII and Brotherhood.

AherasSTRG
09-04-2013, 10:04 AM

Man, whu do you keep scandalizing me with this Scarlett Johansson profile picture???

Farlander1991
09-04-2013, 11:54 AM

I actually didn't mind AC1-ACB delays THAT much, because at least PC versions would get fully patched versions with all DLCs from the get go (for free!). Though, yes, it is nice to be able to play the game when everybody else does, too.

lukkianno
09-04-2013, 01:44 PM
How long is a bit?, i'm looking forward to playing the pc version, I hope it's a little bit after the console :D

Don't really know, they didn't explain a lot, cause i guess it's not "official" by the Ubisoft, so they probably don't even know when. I just hope it won't be 10 days delay in Europe comparing to NA, like for PS4...

AherasSTRG
09-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Now that the Xbox One release date has been announced (22nd of November worldwide), I believe we are going to have our specific release date at last.

MrLee95
09-05-2013, 08:08 PM
So sick of this crap from Ubisoft!!! Why do we PC gamers get treated like crap from Ubisoft all the time?

And we allow it because it's... Assassin's Creed. :(

So they lied to us yet again?
http://games.on.net/2013/08/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-not-delayed-on-pc-after-all/

Why can't they just come out and officially say something about this? Why leave us in the dark?

AnthonyA85
09-06-2013, 12:28 AM
The PC versions have ALWAYS been delayed, at least this time we've got a decent answer as to when.

I remember back when AC2's PC version was announced, that players would have to wait an extra 6 months, the people here were NOT happy. Just be thankful that it's only two weeks, it could easily have been 6 months again. It was for ACB as well.

adventurewomen
09-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Does it actually matter, lol! It just goes to show you that Ubisoft are taking their time to make sure everything runs correctly on the PC version. :)

Don't worry about a thing..

SixKeys
09-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Does it actually matter, lol! It just goes to show you that Ubisoft are taking their time to make sure everything runs correctly on the PC version. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

pirate1802
09-06-2013, 04:07 AM

Lol I'm sorry but I burst out laughing upon reading this.

Booger_Bubble
09-06-2013, 09:50 AM
https://twitter.com/UbiGabe/status/375654265295208448

Nope..

bolz87
09-06-2013, 10:40 AM

Nope..
This tweet makes me rage like mad

Mr_Shade
09-06-2013, 10:51 AM
This tweet makes me rage like mad
Why?

Ubisoft has a record of announcing PC AC release dates later - so, it's expected - if not ideal.

I agree with those who say you can't 'delay' a game which has never had a release date..

Many see 'delay' as meaning it's been pushed back from it's release date for some reason - this has not.. ?

Most expected the game to release on PC around the same time as the next gen versions - so time will tell..

AherasSTRG
09-06-2013, 10:51 AM

Nope..
Oh, for God's sake, it is September already!

SixKeys
09-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Many see 'delay' as meaning it's been pushed back from it's release date for some reason - this has not.. ?

Ubi has a history of releasing trailers that show, in gigantic letters, "Coming (date)" and buried somewhere at the very bottom, in tiny letters "also PC version someday soon we guess maybe". Is it any wonder that PC players get confused when every marketing ad claims the game is coming out in October? Not everyone thinks in console-exclusive terms.

WarlordSpinal
09-07-2013, 11:56 AM
The painful tradition of the Assassin's Creed PC dealys continues. Honestly, i believe i have developed an odd case of stockholm syndrome by now. The delay is almost satisfying in the sense that it makes the anticipation and eventual release of the game on PC much more sweet.

It begins. Gonna be just like AC III all over again. Can't wait.

Booger_Bubble
09-07-2013, 12:27 PM
How my good sir am i supposed to record my very first multiplayer matches and post them on youtube, when there are thousands of console players who will have done that thousands of times until PC release day which is unclear. Yes this is my approach and this is why AC is mostly about console players on youtube.

Just release the game for PC before 2014 that's all i hope for right now.

spectatorx
09-07-2013, 02:42 PM
To be honest the real question is not "when the game will be released?" but "how it will perform?". I hope this ac will not be such mistake as ac3 which was pre-alpha piece of "software" released as final product. PC optimization is one of the most important things, somewhere between gameplay and story.

adventurewomen
09-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Lol I'm sorry but I burst out laughing upon reading this.
What why?? >_>

x___Luffy___x
09-07-2013, 03:52 PM
What why?? >_>

because everyone knows that they don't delay the PC version because they are working very hard to optimize the game for PC's. AC3 was the proof of that, it had horrible optimization for PC.
although i didn't had problems running AC3 but it is a fact that the game was not properly optimized.

i am happy though that the release period between the console version and the PC version has decreased a lot now. Ashraf did say that it will release on PC in mid-november.

bolz87
09-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Why?

Ubisoft has a record of announcing PC AC release dates later - so, it's expected - if not ideal.

I agree with those who say you can't 'delay' a game which has never had a release date..

Most expected the game to release on PC around the same time as the next gen versions - so time will tell..
I will be more happy if, with the first trailer, they have said: PS3/360 on 31 October, PC on 20 November.

MrLee95
09-08-2013, 08:41 AM
because everyone knows that they don't delay the PC version because they are working very hard to optimize the game for PC's. AC3 was the proof of that, it had horrible optimization for PC.
although i didn't had problems running AC3 but it is a fact that the game was not properly optimized.

i am happy though that the release period between the console version and the PC version has decreased a lot now. Ashraf did say that it will release on PC in mid-november.

This times 1,000,000!

Every time AC is released they excuse is... more polish, more stable, or whatever their BS excuse is.

No wonder people pirate your games. Just sick of being treated like 2nd class to console gamers. Why can't we be treated the same?

MrLee95
09-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Why?

Wouldn't the "ideal" think to do is to release all of them at the same time?

AherasSTRG
09-08-2013, 09:31 AM
This times 1,000,000!

Every time AC is released they excuse is... more polish, more stable, or whatever their BS excuse is.

No wonder people pirate your games. Just sick of being treated like 2nd class to console gamers. Why can't we be treated the same?
We are not treated as 2nd class gamers for God's sake. Splinter Cell games on PC were released the same day as the consoles. So will Watch_Dogs. And if I remember correctly that was the case with Prince of Persia. It's just the high numbers of AC copies pirated that are holding them back. I believe that some copies are going to be pirated anyway, no matter the release schedule of the game. However, if their top economists and market analysers believe that it is going to be more profitable for the company to release the PC version later, we can't really argue with them...

bolz87
09-08-2013, 09:49 AM
We are not treated as 2nd class gamers for God's sake. Splinter Cell games on PC were released the same day as the consoles. So will Watch_Dogs. And if I remember correctly that was the case with Prince of Persia. It's just the high numbers of AC copies pirated that are holding them back. I believe that some copies are going to be pirated anyway, no matter the release schedule of the game. However, if their top economists and market analysers believe that it is going to be more profitable for the company to release the PC version later, we can't really argue with them...
AH, so Watch Dogs and Splinter Cell BL will not be pirated? asd asd Their top economists and market analysers are a joke

BlastThyName
09-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Guys there is no story here...We know for a fact that the PC version will release sometime in November, the 21st seems like a safe bet.

EV1LT3MPL4R
09-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Hm, i dont think ubi release it around the ~20 of November because Watch_Dogs is comming in that week.

MrLee95
09-09-2013, 01:58 AM

Ever hear of The Division? And how it was never coming to PC until an online petition was made. Also when it comes to tech support for PC, we are treated like crap. IMO

Also if it's so economical how come other games release console and pc at the same time?
If releasing the PC version at a later date made them tons of cash, don't you think all companies would do this?

That's how I view it anyways...

Ferrith
09-09-2013, 02:28 AM
AH, so Watch Dogs and Splinter Cell BL will not be pirated? asd asd Their top economists and market analysers are a joke

Please, Bolz, let people be treated like second-class players and still feel proud of it. As Albert Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Ubi has a history of releasing trailers that show, in gigantic letters, "Coming (date)" and buried somewhere at the very bottom, in tiny letters "also PC version someday soon we guess maybe". Is it any wonder that PC players get confused when every marketing ad claims the game is coming out in October? Not everyone thinks in console-exclusive terms.

THANK YOU!

Dag_B
09-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Why?

The confusing thing is, that there are already official pages from Ubisoft that have a date for the PC Version.
http://www.ubi.com/DE/Games/Info.aspx?pId=11459 (not sure if this redirects you, so here is a screen: )
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1857/op8p.png

And it's not an universal placeholder for all versions, if I switch to PS4 it states "Launchdate of PS4" and for XBone it states "22.11.2013". So an unique entry for PC should be possible.

So, no wonder that the costumers get confused over this. When I preordered this I also got the information "pre-ordered release date: Thu Oct 31 00:00:00 CDT 2013" although I assumed that this indeed is just a placeholder.
But how should costumers get this right (that the correct information is TBA), if there are official pages that already state a date?

I gave up to keep track of this information, to many confusing announcements/informations from official and unofficial sources.

anik_lc
09-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Hopefully it will not delay more than two weeks. Thanks God I have Battlefield 4 for time passing.

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
The confusing thing is, that there are already official pages from Ubisoft that have a date for the PC Version.
http://www.ubi.com/DE/Games/Info.aspx?pId=11459 (not sure if this redirects you, so here is a screen: )
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1857/op8p.png

And it's not an universal placeholder for all versions, if I switch to PS4 it states "Launchdate of PS4" and for XBone it states "22.11.2013". So an unique entry for PC should be possible.

So, no wonder that the costumers get confused over this. When I preordered this I also got the information "pre-ordered release date: Thu Oct 31 00:00:00 CDT 2013" although I assumed that this indeed is just a placeholder.
But how should costumers get this right (that the correct information is TBA), if there are official pages that already state a date?

I gave up to keep track of this information, to many confusing announcements/informations from official and unofficial sources.

^ This. I've also had it several times that about 2 weeks before the PC version was due (according to official Ubi sources), I get an e-mail from the retailer telling me "we're sorry, but your game has been delayed until (date)". So first I pre-order months in advance, with Ubi telling me the game is coming out on the same day as for consoles, and two weeks before release they inform me "oh wait, never mind, it's been delayed by 3 months, lol". This is what happened with ACB, for example.

Locopells
09-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I've just has a horrible thought - you don't think the Liberation HD upgrade is meant to keep us quiet during a really long delay?!

Ferrith
09-10-2013, 07:32 PM
If your assumption, that everyone will run to buy "Liberation" proves correct, then your thought is not totally groundless.

x___Luffy___x
09-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I've just has a horrible thought - you don't think the Liberation HD upgrade is meant to keep us quiet during a really long delay?!

I'm almost 100% sure that it won't be the case. Ashraf has said that the game will release around mid-november and i think it will be released before december.

AherasSTRG
09-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm almost 100% sure that it won't be the case. Ashraf has said that the game will release around mid-november and i think it will be released before december.
Yeah, I agree... I want to agree... I mean, why would they do that other than pure hatred? Still, 11th of September and no PC release date.

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I agree... I want to agree... I mean, why would they do that other than pure hatred? Still, 11th of September and no PC release date.

That's not unusual for Ubi. They usually announce the PC release date about a month before the actual release.

x___Luffy___x
09-10-2013, 10:52 PM

i know the feel to always get the game late on PC. i am a PC gamer myself, but gonna say that the difference has been reduced a lot now between the console and the pc release and I'm really happy for that.
we just have to wait and see about the release now.

Locopells
09-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I'm just paranoid, they're doing the HD release on consoles as well, after all.

Mr_Shade
09-11-2013, 05:53 PM
sigh... Ubisoft are not that evil ;)

The PC game is on track for it's release - it's not delayed..

Just Ubisoft has not announced the date..

However - they are well aware of the problems of releasing PC titles too far after release on other formats..

I personally can't see it being too far away from Next Gen release.. however time will tell.

Toothless Spoon
09-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Hopefully that gives them extra time to make the game 100% multi-monitor compatible! :)

Locopells
09-12-2013, 11:54 AM
sigh... Ubisoft are not that evil ;)

The PC game is on track for it's release - it's not delayed..

Just Ubisoft has not announced the date..

However - they are well aware of the problems of releasing PC titles too far after release on other formats..

I personally can't see it being too far away from Next Gen release.. however time will tell.

Like I said, just a moment of paranoia - it doesn't seem likely, when you put some thought into it...

xThor131x
09-14-2013, 06:09 AM
So most likely ill most end up buying a console version to play it before pc comes out. Sigh just like last time.

WD_Blackout
09-15-2013, 03:21 PM
This is the first i've heard about it. Hope it isn't true though... :confused:

Erathiel
09-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Hope that Black Flag will be first AC game that will be released on the same date as the console version.

BlastThyName
09-15-2013, 07:36 PM
This is the first i've heard about it. Hope it isn't true though... :confused:
You will be disappointed.

Sdwakias
09-19-2013, 06:34 PM
At least we will get a patch as soon as we will get the game, less bugs and glitches, better game. Not that I have ever seen a bug in the franchise, besides a few visual ones. Also, it's just a few weeks, and we all knew the PC version will take more. Let the console guys play the game and get more PC gamers get the game if they are amazed by it. It's a good selling tactic, but it is good for us too.

j0kay
09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
At least we will get a patch as soon as we will get the game, less bugs and glitches, better game. Not that I have ever seen a bug in the franchise, besides a few visual ones. Also, it's just a few weeks, and we all knew the PC version will take more. Let the console guys play the game and get more PC gamers get the game if they are amazed by it. It's a good selling tactic, but it is good for us too.
You obviously never played multiplayer :D

AherasSTRG
09-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Multiplayer trailer and still no release date... /sigh...
By 25th last year we also had the PC system requirements as well as the PC release date, which was revealed on the 10th of August...

BlastThyName
09-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Multiplayer trailer and still no release date... /sigh...
By 25th last year we also had the PC system requirements as well as the PC release date, which was revealed on the 10th of August...

Why are you even hoping it won't be delayed like EVERY previous entries in the series ?

Let's not be completely clueless, Ubisoft haven't announced a date for the PC but we already know that it will release at the end of November like the XB1/PS4 versions.

AherasSTRG
09-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Why are you even hoping it won't be delayed like EVERY previous entries in the series ?
No, no, there has been a misunderstanding. I have no doubt that Ubisoft is going to keep their long lasting tradition of delaying the PC version and I am completely fine with it. What I am pissed off about is the absence of an exact release date, a phenomenon which I haven't encountered with any other game before. Whether the game makes it on the PC on the 15th or the 22nd of November is of great importance to me, due to financial reasons.

bolz87
09-21-2013, 01:32 AM

Let's not be completely clueless, Ubisoft haven't announced a date for the PC but we already know that it will release at the end of November like the XB1/PS4 versions.
We already know nothing, Ubi can tell us that the game will be out for PC in December (for example), i want the precise date

Erathiel
09-21-2013, 08:04 AM
As I already had to pay for Black Chest Edition I ordered on PC, would like to know when I will receive it.

If they want to delay it as always its their choice and I don't mind to much but they could at least confirm officially when they will release game for PC

MrLee95
09-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh look Ubisoft playing game with PC gamers again.

You don't want to release it on PC because that would take away console sales. Then you feed us some garbage how it will be better optimized, less bugs, blah blah blah which NEVER turns out to be true.

WHY doesn't Ubisoft treat PC gamers the same as Console gamers? WHY do we keep getting fed a pack of lies when every AC release happens?
Then it goes to the good ole' "this help combat piracy". But yet GTA 5 was being downloaded days before release on the Xbox/PS3.
And when you keep treating your paying customers like this, no wonder people pirate your games!

Ubisoft you make me sick.

AherasSTRG
09-21-2013, 06:34 PM

You don't want to release it on PC because that would take away console sales. Then you feed us some garbage how it will be better optimized, less bugs, blah blah blah which NEVER turns out to be true.

WHY doesn't Ubisoft treat PC gamers the same as Console gamers? WHY do we keep getting fed a pack of lies when every AC release happens?
Then it goes to the good ole' "this help combat piracy". But yet GTA 5 was being downloaded days before release on the Xbox/PS3.
And when you keep treating your paying customers like this, no wonder people pirate your games!

Ubisoft you make me sick.
We just want a specific release date... Nothing more... >.>

Black_Widow9
09-21-2013, 11:46 PM
We just want a specific release date... Nothing more... >.>
As soon as we have an official date we will definitely let you know. ;)

Ferrith
09-22-2013, 05:15 AM

Because, no matter how they treat us, we keep buying their games. Simple really, isn't it?

As soon as we have an official date we will definitely let you know. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png
I am sure you will. Forum staff have nothing to do with decisions regarding PC releases and the likes.

blacklimoband
09-23-2013, 06:28 AM
What I can't get my head around is... these games are built ON PC, designed for console, and then ported back to PC? How does that even make sense, considering that the only real difference between console and PC is that console is a fixed hardware/software platform... oh and you actually have a choice of either controller or mouse/keyboard (or both) on PC.

AherasSTRG
09-23-2013, 11:08 AM
What I can't get my head around is... these games are built ON PC, designed for console, and then ported back to PC? How does that even make sense, considering that the only real difference between console and PC is that console is a fixed hardware/software platform... oh and you actually have a choice of either controller or mouse/keyboard (or both) on PC.
EVERYTHING is created on a PC. Every single AAA game you know was created on a PC. The difference is in the tools the developers use depending on the console they originally want it to run.
AC3 was created with the Xbox 360 as a leading platform and then ported to PC.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 as well.
GTA5 with the PS3 (has not yet come to the PC :P).
AC4 was developed with the PC as leading platform, but with the PC it is different, because after the developement phase is complete, the game's code is handed over to other studios to be optimized to run well on all available computer set-ups (or so it should be...).
That means that when you make a console-based game, you know from the beginning what techniques to use to make the most out of its hardware, because you are familiar with the hardware in hand. On the other hand, even if you create a PC-based game, you still need to take optimisation steps, because you cannot hope that the game you created on your computer will be able to run well on other setups as well.

Farlander1991
09-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Not to mention that the architecture of the consoles is NOT the same as for PC, that's why there are devkits. Consoles are NOT just PCs with fixed hardware. Which is why when you make a console title there's still lots of work to be done to make it work properly on PCs. Sure, XBox One and PS4 are closest to PC yet in terms of architecture, but that still doesn't mean that if you create something ON PC that it will actually WORK on PC properly.

BlastThyName
09-23-2013, 01:06 PM
You are looking at this the wrong way : the PC delay is an attempt at curbing piracy, nothing more, nothing less.

blacklimoband
09-24-2013, 01:41 AM
EVERYTHING is created on a PC. Every single AAA game you know was created on a PC. The difference is in the tools the developers use depending on the console they originally want it to run.
AC3 was created with the Xbox 360 as a leading platform and then ported to PC.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 as well.
GTA5 with the PS3 (has not yet come to the PC :P).
AC4 was developed with the PC as leading platform, but with the PC it is different, because after the developement phase is complete, the game's code is handed over to other studios to be optimized to run well on all available computer set-ups (or so it should be...).
That means that when you make a console-based game, you know from the beginning what techniques to use to make the most out of its hardware, because you are familiar with the hardware in hand. On the other hand, even if you create a PC-based game, you still need to take optimisation steps, because you cannot hope that the game you created on your computer will be able to run well on other setups as well.

Ah, I see, that does make some sense then :) thanks for the explanation

dex3108
09-24-2013, 08:22 AM
Every platform is specific. PS3 is on Cell platform, Xbox 360 is similar to x86 but also it is different and PC is completely different from them. So every platform demands special attention. On PS3/Xbox360 they need to optimise code for CPU but on PC they need to optimise code for CPU and GPU. And there is also QA for as many hardware combinations for PC.

Anykeyer
09-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Xbox 360 uses IBM's Power instruction set, just like PS3. There isnt anything x86 in them.
And no, you dont optimise your code for instruction set. Compiler does it for developers automatically. You had to optimise for Cell, not because of it's instruction set but because of its weak single-core CPU and several stong (if used efficiently) embedded SPEs

BlastThyName
09-24-2013, 11:34 AM
For those who were worried about the PC version not being on par feature wise with the next-gen :
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ubisoft-confirms-that-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-will-be-based-on-the-next-gen-version/

Shocking news I know.

lukkianno
09-24-2013, 12:59 PM
For those who were worried about the PC version not being on par feature wise with the next-gen :
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ubisoft-confirms-that-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-will-be-based-on-the-next-gen-version/

Shocking news I know.

Yeah, I just read that too :) well at least we know what are we waiting for...

AMS_AGENT_000
09-25-2013, 02:11 AM
Please give us a digital deluxe version for the PC! I don't want to pay extra for stuff that console players get for free from pre-ordering or through their many, many different special versions of AC4.

Locopells
09-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Please give us a digital deluxe version for the PC! I don't want to pay extra for stuff that console players get for free from pre-ordering or through their many, many different special versions of AC4.

There's bound to be. And we can get the same stuff through pre-ordering as well...

AherasSTRG
09-25-2013, 10:40 AM
The Retail Edition in my country contains 1 singleplayer and 1 multiplayer DLC.

AherasSTRG
09-25-2013, 10:44 AM
I would like to be able to try and stealth my way in to some mission doing stealth take downs and such.
If you like modern stealth scenarios (spies, gadgets, etc), you should try Splinter Cell Blacklist. You could do some some of this stuff in AC4 as well.

PS: If you managed to hide a virus in that post of yours, I am amazed by how you hacking *****es have progressed.

AherasSTRG
09-25-2013, 10:47 AM
I would like to be able to try and stealth my way in to some mission doing stealth take downs and such.
Oh, yep, you did, you are a ****ing virus spammer. Oh, how much I hate people like you. I hope the mods realise that soon enough and banish you from our jellypop land.

Mr_Shade
09-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Oh, yep, you did, you are a ****ing virus spammer. Oh, how much I hate people like you. I hope the mods realise that soon enough and banish you from our jellypop land.
According to my system - there was nothing hidden - however his posts have been removed - due to spamming the same comment - most likely in preparation of editing it for advert spam.

AherasSTRG
09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
According to my system - there was nothing hidden - however his posts have been removed - due to spamming the same comment - most likely in preparation of editing it for advert spam.
Each time I entered the page, my antivirus wouldn't stop saying that it blocked a notorious URL. When I quoted him, I saw that after the visible post, there were 2 invicible URLs that were causing my antivirus to be alerted.

AherasSTRG
09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
PC release date on the 22nd of November. Mark your calendars, lads!!!

xThor131x
10-01-2013, 05:14 PM
PC release date on the 22nd of November. Mark your calendars, lads!!!

Lies, show proof with a web link or its false data

AherasSTRG
10-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Lies, show proof with a web link or its false data
It was announced through these forums. Here's the link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/798285-New-Pirate-Heist-trailer-and-release-dates-for-all-platforms-inc-PC!-UK.
If you consider the official forum moderators not to be trustworthy, here is also the link from a gamespot article saying the same: http://www.gamespot.com/news/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-out-november-19-6415126
I see that you are new in the forums, so I will discard your mean manners this time.

Mr_Shade
10-01-2013, 06:54 PM
:rolleyes: this is why it's important to read the pinned threads...