PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 gameplay trailer available

Dutchman141
09-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I don't know if this has been posted before but for those of you owning an Xbox 360 and wondering how AC4 will look like on the 360 or in other words current gen console, I found a video showing some gameplay.

I was searching for Assassin's Creed 4 on the Xbox under the Tab Games yesterday and although the game isn't available yet there are some trailers you can download.
One of them contains gameplay on the 360 and is around 330mb in size.
After all the awesome CG trailers and videos made on the PS4, this video gives a good idea on how AC4 will look like on the 360.
The video has some parts from the open world trailer containing naval battle and finding the treasure map plus a shorter version of finding the treasure on Mysteriosa there is also the attack on a fort after you have upgraded your mortars.

It's clear that AC4 will look much better on the next gen console but after seeing this video I personaly think that the game also looks fantastic on the current gen consoles.
Yes there are details missing that you do see on the PS4 trailers like dolphins passing by while swimming back to the ship after you found the treasure map and plenty of other details. Also the waves are less detailed but they still look fantastic.

I for one don't feel like I'm missing out on a lot since I can't affford a new console yet. The 360 version look awesome still and in my opinioin a lot better then AC3.

Cheers

pacmanate
09-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Can I have a link please?

Edit: You mean this? http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pirate-Gameplay-Experience-Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag/a589d685-f8a8-43c5-a562-848cf238c572?PurchaseId=a589d685-f8a8-43c5-a562-848cf238c572

I cant find a way to download this to my PC, if anyone can download it on their xbox then upload it to youtube please do!

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Can I have a link please?

Edit: You mean this? http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pirate-Gameplay-Experience-Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag/a589d685-f8a8-43c5-a562-848cf238c572?PurchaseId=a589d685-f8a8-43c5-a562-848cf238c572

I cant find a way to download this to my PC, if anyone can download it on their xbox then upload it to youtube please do!
I tried to download but it isnt available in NA -_-

White24Room
09-02-2013, 07:46 PM
I'd like to see how it looks like. Are you sure these gameplay are on current gen ?

Jexx21
09-02-2013, 08:18 PM
might be xbox one

Dutchman141
09-02-2013, 08:38 PM
might be xbox one

I'm pretty sure it's a video with 360 gameplay, the buttons showed in the upper right corner are those from the Xbox controller and after the gameplay is finished there is a "Pre-Order Now" advertisement wich only shows the Xbox 360 dvd box. Other videos shows both boxes and the text "Also available for Xbox One"

Also when looking at the graphic quality of the game in this vid I must assume it's from the 360, I think that the grapihics from the Xbox One won't be much different compared to that of the PS4, this vid does show some lower quality and missing details as I mentioned in my first post. It looks a lot like the quality in AC3, it's just more immersive and lively or colorfull.......just better looking :)

I realy wouldn't know how to upload a vid from Xbox to youtube other then using a capture card for the pc, something I don't have.

I just searched for "assassin" in the game section on my Xbox and all AC titles appeared, I selected AC4 and under the dlc tab are some videos, I didn't do a search in the marketplace on my pc, I used the Xbox dashboard. Oh and I'm in the Netherlands, the vid has Dutch subtitles for Ashraf Ismail's commentary.

pacmanate
09-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Someone download this to their HDDrive and memory stick it onto their PC then to youtube pleasee

Dutchman141
09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Someone download this to their HDDrive and memory stick it onto their PC then to youtube pleasee

Is it legal to put a video on youtube that was downloaded on the Xbox?
I allready copied it to a usb stick but I don't want to go against any terms of agreement.

pacmanate
09-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Is it legal to put a video on youtube that was downloaded on the Xbox?
I allready copied it to a usb stick but I don't want to go against any terms of agreement.

Upload it and set it to private where only people with the link can see it. I don't think its against terms and agreement, only if you monetize it.

Dutchman141
09-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Upload it and set it to private where only people with the link can see it. I don't think its against terms and agreement, only if you monetize it.

When I connected the usb stick to my pc it only showed some 1GB data files, I've searched the internet for an extractor to extract the movie from the data files and found some but they state that extracting data from Xbox datafiles violates the TOA.
I'm sorry I can't help you and show you the video, I just don't want to take any chances and do something illegal.

I can asure you though that AC4 looks fantastic on the 360, I've been watching the video a couple times now and I personaly think that once you play the game you won't even notice the missing detail the ps4 has. I think it looks a lot more vibrant then AC3, I also have the impression that the drawdistance has been increased so detail is shown further away but that could just be me.
There are still all kinds of wildlife moving around like birds of all sorts, iguanas etc., the sea and jungle look realy tropical and colorfull, much better then in AC3
I'm realy looking forward to my 360 version of the game now and am glad I pre-ordered it, I was a bit worried first that the current gen version would have been a pale reflection of the next gen version but after seeing this video I'm completely reasured.

AidenPixxel
09-03-2013, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7X686jKMA

Is this the video you are talking about?

Dutchman141
09-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Is this the video you are talking about?

This video has about the same content I think but the video I downloaded on my 360 had the Xbox controller buttons in the upper right corner etc.
On this video you can see the Playstation buttons and it looks as if the water is a bit more detailed.

AidenPixxel
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
This video has about the same content I think but the video I downloaded on my 360 had the Xbox controller buttons in the upper right corner etc.
On this video you can see the Playstation buttons and it looks as if the water is a bit more detailed.

Can you upload any pics from it?

deskp
09-03-2013, 03:13 PM
As i see it thsoe are the exact same videos with buttons switched, propably captured and set up on a pc.

pacmanate
09-03-2013, 05:20 PM
As i see it thsoe are the exact same videos with buttons switched, propably captured and set up on a pc.

Yeah I said this before. The Xbox channel and Playstation channel (on youtube) have the same demo but with Xbox buttons and Sony buttons.