PDA

View Full Version : If Animus Hacks are back.....what Hacks would you want?!

SamBushen24
09-01-2013, 11:45 PM
So I found the animus hacks in AC3 confusing at first. But once I then got them all it was kinda cool. For example to strike enemies down and then to hear thunder and lighting every time was quite fun.

So if they were to return to ACIV, what hacks (fun or realistic) would you like?

I'll start off,

I'd like there to be a hack which basically surrounds the ship in fog and mist wherever it goes. I know it sounds strange, but it would look pretty badass.

Shahkulu101
09-01-2013, 11:49 PM
The ability to spawn a flying machine at any time.

adventurewomen
09-01-2013, 11:54 PM
I liked the WeatherMan, Season Changer, Sun & Moon, Thunder Kill and Ninja!

The ability to spawn a flying machine at any time.
Leonardo's Flying Machine "How Exciting!" :D

Shahkulu101
09-01-2013, 11:57 PM
I liked the WeatherMan, Season Changer, Sun & Moon, Thunder Kill and Ninja!

Leonardo's Flying Machine "How Exciting!" :D

It would be as legendary as the famed jetpack in GTA: San Andreas.

SixKeys
09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I never even used the Animus hacks because they were so confusing. If they bring back cheats, I hope they will make them easily unlockable and locatable like in ACB.

I would like a weather/season hack and something really silly like the glowing lightning swords and unicorns from ACB. I don't expect horses in AC4, but maybe whales could turn into narwhals and sharks into sea monsters or something.

GunnarGunderson
09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Maybe some actual cheats, like a flying Jackdaw

ArabianFrost
09-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I know it's a bit weird and maybe complex, but I hope they'd rehash Connor's TOKGW powers and put them into AC4. Imagine how awesome it would be to be an eagle flying over the stunning vistas of AC4? It's just a cool way of implementing a flying camera to better appreciate that graphical beauty of the game. It's too much work for a cheat, but I can dream.

Megas_Doux
09-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Season change, Day/night cycle and weatherman!

Although I would REALLY llike the option of "freeze" the current weather/hour conditions. I love Constantinople during sunset, would not be awesome to "stop" and play as much time as you like on that condition?

adventurewomen
09-02-2013, 12:00 AM
It would be as legendary as the famed jetpack in GTA: San Andreas.
Exactly, I agree! I loved the Flying Machine easter egg in AC3! It was one of my best moments in AC3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyyDvPYqZnM

I know it's a bit weird and maybe complex, but I hope they'd rehash Connor's TOKGW powers and put them into AC4. Imagine how awesome it would be to be an eagle flying over the stunning vistas of AC4? It's just a cool way of implementing a flying camera to better appreciate that graphical beauty of the game. It's too much work for a cheat, but I can dream.
I agree! :D

silvermercy
09-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I want sea-horses! lol

Shahkulu101
09-02-2013, 12:06 AM
I want sea-horses! lol

That's only because sea horses live in a female dominated society!

silvermercy
09-02-2013, 12:11 AM
That's only because sea horses live in a female dominated society!
wot? lol I forgot about that. I meant giant sea horses. :p We don't have horses and this is the closest thing to jet skis...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a8cd20517a2ecf17aa2dad051afa644c/tumblr_mov96ehJ1i1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg
www.berunov.tumblr.com

x___Luffy___x
09-02-2013, 12:12 AM

this.

Shahkulu101
09-02-2013, 12:13 AM
wot? lol I forgot about that. I meant giant sea horses. :p We don't have horses and this is the closest thing to jet skis...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a8cd20517a2ecf17aa2dad051afa644c/tumblr_mov96ehJ1i1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg
www.berunov.tumblr.com

Hell yeah! I hope Edward is literally riding that horse and not riding the poor horse.

silvermercy
09-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Hell yeah! I hope Edward is literally riding that horse and not riding the poor horse.
I think you should join us on tumblr. Not even we thought of this over there. hahaha!

Billiam301
09-02-2013, 12:24 AM
make it snow.

Shahkulu101
09-02-2013, 12:28 AM
I think you should join us on tumblr. Not even we thought of this over there. hahaha!

Haha I haven't got round to making one. If I eventually do I'll share it here maybe, I do need to express very outlandish thoughts once in a while. :)

adventurewomen
09-02-2013, 12:30 AM
make it snow.
We had that with season changer in AC3.

It won't snow in the Caribbean just an fyi. Haha;)

Billiam301
09-02-2013, 12:31 AM
We had that with season changer in AC3.

It won't snow in the Caribbean just an fyi. Haha;)

exactly, I want to make it snow in the Caribbean :)

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Terrible weather, Make sailing extremely fun/hard, and sea monsters. Oh, and twerking seagulls.

adventurewomen
09-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Edward on a Sea Horse, Take my money!! :D

exactly, I want to make it snow in the Caribbean :)
I'd like to see Snow, but thats not gonna happen!

Terrible weather, Make sailing extremely fun/hard, and sea monsters. Oh, and twerking seagulls.
Got to have dem TWERKing seagulls! Haha

socratesb
09-02-2013, 12:43 AM
i would like to be able to change weather condition, sailing through storms anytime!

Jexx21
09-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Each AC game should have had the ability to turn into an eagle and fly through the cities/forests/over the oceans. With each Eagle looking different to adapt to the Assassin's age and appearance.

LoyalACFan
09-02-2013, 01:44 AM
A cheat in the same vein as Thunder Kill, except instead of a thunderbolt you just hear Leonardo saying "How Exciting!"

SixKeys
09-02-2013, 01:59 AM
We need something like the assassin turkey again. Maybe an assassin iguana.

Shahkulu101
09-02-2013, 02:20 AM
A cheat in the same vein as Thunder Kill, except instead of a thunderbolt you just hear Leonardo saying "How Exciting!"

This simply must happen. His voice is so infectious. :p

Gi1t
09-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Grunt's Birthday Party

Dagger of Time

Fight a Lagiacrus in the underwater segments (Been a while since I killed one, not sure if I spelled that right.)

And what ever happened to Big Head Mode? (Or maybe a pointless 'turn into a washing machine' cheat like Banjo Kazooie. XD)

LoyalACFan
09-02-2013, 02:48 AM
We need something like the assassin turkey again. Maybe an assassin iguana.

Assassin Parrot

David2010549
09-02-2013, 02:54 AM
For one, the Ninja hack should return. The experimentation it allowed was great. The big new one I'd like would be making enemy sight fields visible. Since they're so large it would be difficult to integrate into normal play, but a cheat could be just the excuse they need. Oh, and this isn't a hack, but it would be a huge missed opportunity if the kraken doesn't make its grand reappearance in this game.

LoyalACFan
09-02-2013, 02:56 AM
For one, the Ninja hack should return. The experimentation it allowed was great. The big new one I'd like would be making enemy sight fields visible. Since they're so large it would be difficult to integrate into normal play, but a cheat could be just the excuse they need. Oh, and this isn't a hack, but it would be a huge missed opportunity if the kraken doesn't make its grand reappearance in this game.

Corey May is the Kraken fanatic though, and he's not working on AC4. Still, it would be a good Easter egg for a pirate game, even disregarding its AC history.

Megas_Doux
09-02-2013, 03:01 AM
Corey May is the Kraken fanatic though, and he's not working on AC4. Still, it would be a good Easter egg for a pirate game, even disregarding its AC history.

Where there is some strange octopus/squid like creature in an italian crypt during the XV century, which does not even make sense at all haha.

adventurewomen
09-02-2013, 03:10 AM
There was a Kraken in AC2 in one of the Tombs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejpMf7-rsfI

I don't know what language the text is in this video lol. Russian?

Megas_Doux
09-02-2013, 03:27 AM

Exactly!

I mean, I do not see the big deal of the "historic accuracy" after all, they included that creature in a completely non sense context! Besides it is not a main mission, it would be a easter egg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fljX95g9OrU/UfFzcwr_h4I/AAAAAAAAD04/AJeJM1JpSyQ/s320/29.Sea+Serpent-algae.jpg

If you scope a particular place during some time you get to see a giant snake or something......

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-02-2013, 03:55 AM

*snip*

I don't know what language the text is in this video lol. Russian?
I would assume so since all the comments are in russian :D.
But we do need a sea monster, whether it be rick ross or megladon we need something.

WLM13
09-02-2013, 04:00 AM
How bout instead of an eagle an Albatross

guardian_titan
09-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Day/night hack is likely a given as is unlimited ammo. Weather may be a bit more iffy. How many weather variations are there in the Caribbean? Sunny and rainy? No snow which is a shame considering how much work went into the AC3 snow. Doubt there's hail. Storms, hurricanes, and tornadoes/water spouts are really all that can be done without getting outrageous. God mode for Edward and the Jackdaw is likely, too.

Without stepping on Disney's toes, perhaps something Jack Sparrow related like putting Edward in Jack's outfit. Or perhaps you can make Edward walk with a drunken swagger like Jack. I'd even settle for some random drunk saying he rode some turtles to get off an island after being stranded. Be funny if Edward shakes his head and says the man's obviously drunk. Did get Faulkner in AC3 who was modeled after Gibbs and even voiced by the actor, so why not something Jack related for Edward? Or bring in a monkey named Jack that steals something of Edward's like some coins or one of his guns. Would say hat, but he doesn't have one. You get the option to shoot it and no matter how many times you hit it, it never dies. :p

I did find the unicorns in ACB rather funny. So maybe something similar. Maybe turn the whales into narwhals or maybe give horns to the dolphins. Or make the crew of the Jackdaw wear clown outfits or perhaps dresses. :D

Having a hack for sea monsters might be fun or at least an Easter egg. We know giant and colossal squids attack whales and ships, and we only recently discovered they're real and not the imagination of crazy sailors who spent too many days at sea. And if the recent look into megalodon this past year is any indication, that might be very much alive today, too. So perhaps a colossal squid vs megalodon Easter egg showdown. And can't have pirates without mermaids. Granted, they were likely manatees, and sailors were just so desperate after not seeing women for so long along with scurvy, etc that they started to see things, but still. Such a missed opportunity if these aren't in the game somewhere. The mermaid is rather fantastical to put in unless it's during a sequence where Edward's marooned and starts to see things from dehydration or something (a mermaid who looks like Caroline and another like Anne Bonny might be funny), but the colossal squid isn't since it actually exists. Megalodon, until more is known, may be a bit fantastical, but it might not be, either.

TheDanteEX
09-02-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm not hacking my Animus. I don't want to get fired from Abstergo.

pacmanate
09-02-2013, 10:20 AM

This guy is smart

JamJar502
09-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Turn Edward into Guybrush Threepwood .

Hans684
09-02-2013, 02:10 PM

Why care? Eurdito is going to most likely hack anyway.

Syler99
09-03-2013, 02:26 AM
I'd rather they don't punish me for using their hacks can't save? What crap! If you're going to let us use cheats then don't do the stupid you can't save until you turn them off! Beyond them punishing you for using things they give you I really don't care what type of hacks they give you.

Megas_Doux
09-03-2013, 02:34 AM
I'd rather they don't punish me for using their hacks can't save? What crap! If you're going to let us use cheats then don't do the stupid you can't save until you turn them off! Beyond them punishing you for using things they give you I really don't care what type of hacks they give you.

AC is already TOOOO easy, to allow save you using hacks like man of steel or ninja.....

Because I was able to save with the weather and day/night hacks.

Assassin_M
09-03-2013, 02:37 AM
Something that would work for everyone is keeping the ability to save after using aesthetic cheats like Weather and seasons...

berylliumspher
11-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Turn Edward into Guybrush Threepwood .

I laughed out loud.