PDA

View Full Version : PnkBstrA.exe

LennyLifeHD
08-31-2013, 10:43 PM
Hey leute
ich cheate nie aber heute wollte ich mal wieder einde runde AC Revelutions Multiplayer spielen aber dann sagt der PnkBstrA.exe mir das ich gesperrt worden bin weil ich wohl "Gecheatet" habe aber ich hab nichts gemacht könntet ihr mir da helfen und mir sagen was man da machen könnte weil DAS REGT MICH RICHTIG AUF :mad::mad:

Black_Widow9
09-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :)
Please make sure that next time you post in the Forums language of English. If you did purchase the game you may want to ensure that Punkbuster is updated.

RUND4S
09-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey, i'm from germany too, understand your question and will translate it, for other forum users.
His problem is the following:
"Hi guys,
i never cheat, but i've tried to play some ACR Multiplayer today. PnkBstrA.exe tells me, that i've been banned for "cheating".
I did not do anything like that and want to ask for anybody experiencing the same problem, or if anybody has a solution for it.
It makes me REALLY ANGRY!"
For translation mistakes, just correct me, my english is not perfect.

I'm not a PC player, but as our friendly Spider Black_Widow9 told before, make sure that Punkbuster is updated.
Maybe you can close other programs, to ensure that nothing tries to do anything with your AC-Process.

Regards