PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4, The Crew & Might Magic Online - Gameplay

mlleemiles
08-31-2013, 12:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3XsXlKuuY

This video contains Julien De Casse, Havana Free Roaming, The Crew & Might Magic Online Gameplay.

Italian is so difficult...

ACfan443
08-31-2013, 12:34 PM
I like the new Havana footage

MIGHTY399740
08-31-2013, 01:18 PM
Ahhh grazie! :)
Was Assassin's Creed 4 played on PC?

Sushiglutton
08-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Havanna is my new favourite AC city, me thinks. Stunning!

Shahkulu101
08-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Very nice indeed, Havana looks simply great. It's got aesthetics, atmosphere and brilliant free running possibilities!

roostersrule2
08-31-2013, 01:52 PM
In this article it says that you can upgrade PS3/Xbox games to PS4/Xbone for $10 do you reckon that would work with 360-PS4? As I want to get the game at launch but it looks so good on the PS4.

Then again after I'm finished it and have played it for 60-80 hours on my Xbox I probably wont feel the need to play it again.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/08/21/upgrade-call-of-duty-ghosts-from-ps3-to-ps4-for-a-tenner

Wolfmeister1010
08-31-2013, 11:36 PM
How is this thread not swarming????

ArabianFrost
08-31-2013, 11:41 PM
How is this thread not swarming????

La Habana is so sexy. I really like how vibrant and sunny it is. Makes me want to run around.

Wolfmeister1010
08-31-2013, 11:58 PM
La Habana is so sexy. I really like how vibrant and sunny it is. Makes me want to run around.

No ones stopping you. Follow your dreams

Wolfmeister1010
08-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Am I the only one who caught the word "puttana" (*****) in there?

SixKeys
09-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Am I the only one who caught the word "puttana" (*****) in there?

I also heard "cazzo" although it could have been "ragazzo". :p

This player actually used stealth to take down the assassination target, unlike in the official demo. ("Lol, let's blow up a powder keg with our gun to get a stealth bonus!"). It really makes me happy to see the wealth of options available to the player.

I thought the hood was supposed to be contextual, though, only up in danger zones. Here Edward has it on the whole time.

Assassin_M
09-01-2013, 12:38 AM
I thought the hood was supposed to be contextual, though, only up in danger zones. Here Edward has it on the whole time.
This whole hood dilemma is confusing the hell out of me :|

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Wow, havanna was beautiful! I just hope there arent any game breaking bugs.

Wolfmeister1010
09-01-2013, 02:13 AM
I also heard "cazzo" although it could have been "ragazzo". :p

This player actually used stealth to take down the assassination target, unlike in the official demo. ("Lol, let's blow up a powder keg with our gun to get a stealth bonus!"). It really makes me happy to see the wealth of options available to the player.

I heard it. It was "ragazzi".

LoyalACFan
09-01-2013, 02:33 AM

Me too... I would say maybe he always has it up on contracts, but he has it up even before he gets to the pigeon coop... :confused:

Xruxis
09-01-2013, 10:20 AM
I actually understood a few words lol but that's because i know Spanish :D, im glad La Havana is in AC4, i love my homeland.

Sushiglutton
09-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Me too... I would say maybe he always has it up on contracts, but he has it up even before he gets to the pigeon coop... :confused:

Maybe he has it down in very few safe locations, like pirate villages, his ship and so on. All of Havanna is probably considered hostile.

SixKeys
09-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Maybe he has it down in very few safe locations, like pirate villages, his ship and so on. All of Havanna is probably considered hostile.

But in an earlier Havana demo (the 13-minute open world one, I think) we saw Edward stroll to a shop to buy some new gear and he put his hood down. So Havana can't be all danger zone.

pacmanate
09-01-2013, 03:11 PM

same! All we know is that it is "contextual", what I keep asking myself is "CONTEXTUAL TO WAT". At first I thought it was just when in Red zones or something :s

Shahkulu101
09-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Anybody else just like "erm it's only a hood" about the whole contextual hood situation?

Maybe it wasn't working perfectly in the demo's.

Farlander1991
09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Regarding the hood, in one of the interviews (maybe PAX panel? Or was it written? Don't remember...), Ashraf said something about the hood also being up in zones where there's a high Templar influence or something like that (basically, where Edward 'can't feel safe'). Though I don't know if it's Templar zoning like in previous games, or somehow related to storyline progression.

ArabianFrost
09-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Can we just stop being nittpicky about menial graphical details that don't affect gameplay what so ever and care more about vital gameplay mechanics shown?

Sorry, but it's just gone overboard, especially with the holsters thing. They have 20 hours worth of non-linear missions to make with more than one approach to the mission. Maybe I'm over-reacting but seeing how people were very vocal, even to Ashraf, about putting brown strips of leather on his chest seemed like it had too big of a discussion compared to the importance of it.

Shahkulu101
09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Can we just stop being nittpicky about menial graphical details that don't affect gameplay what so ever and care more about vital gameplay mechanics shown?

Sorry, but it's just gone overboard, especially with the holsters thing. They have 20 hours worth of non-linear missions to make with more than one approach to the mission. Maybe I'm over-reacting but seeing how people were very vocal, even to Ashraf, about putting brown strips of leather on his chest seemed like it had too big of a discussion compared to the importance of it.
Agreed. But I would still love holsters, they were so awesome on Connor.

Farlander1991
09-01-2013, 03:49 PM

Not that I don't agree with you, but aren't you talking about the community whose #1 complaint (that is, as a whole), out of all the other possible, after the release of AC3 was "the hood is always down after completing the game"?

pacmanate
09-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Not that I don't agree with you, but aren't you talking about the community whose #1 complaint (that is, as a whole), out of all the other possible, after the release of AC3 was "the hood is always down after completing the game"?

Yeah but that was annoying :@

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah but that was annoying :@

Especially with the way they made him do his hair.

LoyalACFan
09-01-2013, 06:11 PM

We might as well be vocal about the small things, since they're literally the ONLY things we might have an influence on changing. Just like the hood in AC3; that was changed in direct response to fan feedback. Not crap like "I don't like naval, I hope they take it out before the game releases", which yes, was an actual response I saw in a YouTube comment.