PDA

View Full Version : How do i buy All the DLC's?

Elebro2011
08-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello, i want to buy All AC3 DLC because they cost not so much now, and i just dont know how to do it. I add them all to my cart, click on checkout, and i dont really know, how does this filling helps me if i just want to download the DLC? Wouldn't there be enough to add my email, or uplay account to send me the download link? Im 14 years old, and im using my parents credit card, but hell, i dont understand a damn thing on how to buy them, i need a step by step tutorial, please someone, till the prices dont go up. (Im posting it in Console too to get an answer quicker)

roostersrule2
08-30-2013, 04:29 PM
I haven't done it on PC but I'll do my best.

-Got to checkout etc.
-Click all the instructions that get you until you hate to fill out your details.
-Fill out your details, credit card number, expiry date etc.
-Wait for it to download.

Hopefully I could be of some assistance.

Elebro2011
08-30-2013, 04:39 PM
There is BIlling Information, and Payment Information. In billing info i have to name my name, last name, phone number, post code, i dont really need that, because they know my account, and there is payment information: Credit card, Card number, Expiration date, card security code. Which one do i have to fill? Or do i need to fill both?

roostersrule2
08-30-2013, 04:40 PM
There is BIlling Information, and Payment Information. In billing info i have to name my name, last name, phone number, post code, i dont really need that, because they know my account, and there is payment information: Credit card, Card number, Expiration date, card security code. Which one do i have to fill? Or do i need to fill both?Fill both.

NondairyGold
08-30-2013, 05:05 PM
14 eh! Have you got permission to use that credit card?

Elebro2011
08-30-2013, 05:06 PM
14 eh! Have you got permission to use that credit card?

I've said that its my parents card. I dont use it without their permission.

NondairyGold
08-30-2013, 05:10 PM
I've said that its my parents card. I dont use it without their permission.

Right... are they not around to help you out, they'd do that for you you know. Also have you tried seeing how much the season pass is. You can get everything in that?

Elebro2011
08-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Right... are they not around to help you out, they'd do that for you you know. Also have you tried seeing how much the season pass is. You can get everything in that?

You see, im from Lithuania, so my parents dont speak english, and they dont understand it at all. My older brother is in Germany at the moment, so im the only one who knows english.

And what is a season pass?

NondairyGold
08-30-2013, 05:46 PM
It includes all the DLC, usually at a discounted price. Type it in and you might be able to find it!

phoenix-force411
08-30-2013, 07:48 PM
I suggest you buy the Season pass for the Washington DLCs since they're free with that pass. The MP DLCs can suck it! Make sure to buy Hidden Secrets pack. Totally worth it.

Shahkulu101
08-30-2013, 08:03 PM
I suggest you buy the Season pass for the Washington DLCs since they're free with that pass. The MP DLCs can suck it! Make sure to buy Hidden Secrets pack. Totally worth it.

Hey look guys, Yves made an account.

phoenix-force411
08-30-2013, 08:06 PM
[/B]
Hey look guys, Yves made an account.

Lolz. What? Yves?

Shahkulu101
08-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Lolz. What? Yves?

Yves gulliemot, the cash-grabbing CEO of Ubisoft who falls victim to many a jibe from hardcore AC fans as they believe his greed led him to make AC a yearly title.

Jexx21
08-31-2013, 12:37 AM
just ignore the Yves-haters, they're irrational.

Elebro2011
08-31-2013, 08:23 AM
Thank you for help. :)