PDA

View Full Version : CONFIRMED! May 2015 The Piece of Eden (AC Movie)

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:12 AM
It's confirmed that there will be a movie called The Piece of Eden starring Michael Fassbender as Desmond and....... yeah here are some pictures and some info.
If you find any info, post it down below! :D

http://www.geekgamerz.com/assassins-creed-the-movie-confirmed/

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e489894993c0e7337bff52d8e72e8c36/tumblr_mr7k2rba0o1rnvjc4o1_500.jpg

EDIT: So it seems like the pictures are fan made guys :/

LoyalACFan
08-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Meh. Retread of AC1. I was at least hoping for an original Assassin/setting :nonchalance:

Shahkulu101
08-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Holy...

Looks great, maybe a whole new direction and the first bit of AC media that actually takes Desmond seriously.

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Lol I read this description of the movie and it said Desmond would be sent back in time to retrieve historical artifacts.........;

SENT BACK IN TIME.

Let me say that again, sent back... in freaking time.

I seriously hope they don't screw this up. I've been waiting for this thing like since I started with AC.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:19 AM
..aren't those the fan-made posters that were shown off a long time ago?

EDIT: they are. this isn't confirmed yet.

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:21 AM
..aren't those the fan-made posters that were shown off a long time ago?

Nope, on the left is the real actor Michael Fassbender and I'm pretty sure the one on the right is also real. Not from deviantart or anything.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Nope, those are the fanmade posters made a long time ago.

Nothing is confirmed yet, that site's article doesn't even have those images.

I personally don't think the movie is going to be a retread of the game's plot at all.

EDIT: that image is from tumblr btw.

Shahkulu101
08-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Had a feeling that website was shady

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:25 AM
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/468830/20130520/assassin-s-creed-production-confirms-michael-fassbender.htm#.Uh1RgZKGG_E

I think that's enough evidence right there.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Read the articles you link to, that article says Fassbender hasn't been confirmed or denied as Desmond.

These movie posters are plastered all over tumblr.

They link to a facebook page called "Abstergo Project" that has nothing on it at all except "Abstergo Project coming soon."

But most importantly, they lack any credits besides Michael Fassbender and 20th Century Fox, which simply doesn't happen.

This is a fake.

EDIT: here's a higher resolution photo of the posters by the way
http://31.media.tumblr.com/e489894993c0e7337bff52d8e72e8c36/tumblr_mr7k2rba0o1rnvjc4o1_1280.jpg

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 02:33 AM
I recognise the cosplayer pic on the 2nd poster. Looks photoshopped I'm afraid. :p but they look so damn cool.

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:35 AM
Michael Fassbender signed to produce and star in the film on October 22, 2012, and Ubisoft Motion Pictures is the chosen one to develop the film, in collaboration with New Regency. The screenplay started immediately and in fast track, while allowing Ubisoft to control key elements on creative direction.

Another change was also made and Sony Entertainment will not be the distributor, but Ubisoft instead gave the rights to 20th Century Fox for unknown reason.

The film is co-produced by DMC Film, New Regency Pictures and Ubisoft Entertainment. Michael Lesslie has been hired to pen the movie.

The pictures might be fake, even though I'm pretty sure Michael is the one on the left.

EDIT: the title: Assassin's Creed In-Production and Confirms Michael Fassbender as Desmond Miles to be Released on 2015

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:35 AM
I thought it was a cosplay. The short blade didn't look like metal.

Nice photoshop work though, the posters are well-done.

adventurewomen
08-28-2013, 02:36 AM
This whole thread is misleading! Next time OP mention the pics are fan made.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:37 AM
Michael Fassbender signed to produce and star in the film on October 22, 2012, and Ubisoft Motion Pictures is the chosen one to develop the film, in collaboration with New Regency. The screenplay started immediately and in fast track, while allowing Ubisoft to control key elements on creative direction.

Another change was also made and Sony Entertainment will not be the distributor, but Ubisoft instead gave the rights to 20th Century Fox for unknown reason.

The film is co-produced by DMC Film, New Regency Pictures and Ubisoft Entertainment. Michael Lesslie has been hired to pen the movie.

The pictures might be fake, even though I'm pretty sure Michael is the one on the left.

It's easy to photoshop pictures of people. This is a well done one, but it's a fake.

His role hasn't been confirmed yet, but I doubt it's as Desmond Miles. If anything, it's more likely that he's Gavin.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:38 AM
EDIT: the title: Assassin's Creed In-Production and Confirms Michael Fassbender as Desmond Miles to be Released on 2015

Yet the article itself says that it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Fassbender plays as Miles. You do realize that news sites try to post misleading titles to get more hits right?

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:40 AM
This whole thread is misleading! Next time OP mention the pics are fan made.

I'm sorry but I can't really smell that the pictures are fake, that is Michael Fassbender and since I've seen it everywhere with the whole bs under it like the "MAY 2015" thing I thought the pictures were real.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:40 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/e489894993c0e7337bff52d8e72e8c36/tumblr_mr7k2rba0o1rnvjc4o1_1280.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28000000/Michael-3-michael-fassbender-28050183-1280-1024.jpg
The hair is edited as well, but the rest is all this one.

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:42 AM
Yet the article itself says that it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Fassbender plays as Miles. You do realize that news sites try to post misleading titles to get more hits right?

Could be but since I've seen so many videos about it and all, it can't be a fake, I mean, the pictures are probably fake but the movie being made... Everyone knows that there'll be one eventually, might be now. I'm pretty sure the movie is real but the pictures aren't.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Uhh, dude, the movie has been confirmed for ages now. I'm not arguing the validity of the movie. I'm arguing the fact that it hasn't been confirmed whether or not the movie is a retread of Assassin's Creed (2007).

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:43 AM
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28000000/Michael-3-michael-fassbender-28050183-1280-1024.jpg
The hair is edited as well, but the rest is all this one.

We can't see the picture :/

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Just open in it a new tab then?

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Just open in it a new tab then?

Okay, chill o.o
I seriously did not know you could do that, lol.

and btw, I thought you were talking about the pictures and the movie being fake...

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Nope, just the posters.

Movie was confirmed a looooong time ago. But not that it's an AC1 retread.

adventurewomen
08-28-2013, 02:59 AM
I'm sorry but I can't really smell that the pictures are fake, that is Michael Fassbender and since I've seen it everywhere with the whole bs under it like the "MAY 2015" thing I thought the pictures were real.
No film that's in Pre-Production/plan stage would have a poster out before the film! Posters are created in Post-Production and are circulated/advertisement begins when the Production company confirms the release then the advertising stage happens at the very last stage!

These posters are Fan Made I've seen them on Tumblr.

Wolfmeister1010
08-28-2013, 03:07 AM
No film that's in Pre-Production/plan stage would have a poster out before the film! Posters are created in Post-Production and are circulated/advertisement begins when the Production company confirms the release then the advertising stage happens at the very last stage!

These posters are Fan Made I've seen them on Tumblr.

Adventurewomen is here. It's a party.

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 03:08 AM
okay my work here is done. off to invisible land

Wolfmeister1010
08-28-2013, 03:10 AM
okay my work here is done. off to invisible land

And just as quickly as he arrived.....

He was gone.

eaglefan129
08-28-2013, 03:30 AM
i highly doubt the film will be just a remake of AC i mean the hardcore fan base wouldn't see it because they've already played it plus the majority of the plot is based off of the infamous DEC 21st 2012 date and obviously by the films release it'd be 2015.

SixKeys
08-28-2013, 03:59 AM
i highly doubt the film will be just a remake of AC i mean the hardcore fan base wouldn't see it because they've already played it plus the majority of the plot is based off of the infamous DEC 21st 2012 date and obviously by the films release it'd be 2015.

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying no hardcore Lord of the Rings fans went to see the movies because after all, they had already read the books?

It's possible that the AC movie may as well not mention the specific 2012 date at all and just say Desmond has to stop an impending disaster sometime in the near future.

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 04:07 AM
If they base it on the AC1 game I have the feeling the whole story (with both Altair and Desmond) will be entirely re-written and won't follow the game closely at all. (Almost like a new game).

So far, I haven't seen any AC fans that excited to see AC1 on the big screen; however that doesn't mean they won't go and see it.

And of course there's the problem of Michael Fassbender not looking like either Altair or Desmond. Sure, there's always make up but I'm betting there will be some reactions.

eaglefan129
08-28-2013, 04:17 AM
That doesn't make sense. Are you saying no hardcore Lord of the Rings fans went to see the movies because after all, they had already read the books?

It's possible that the AC movie may as well not mention the specific 2012 date at all and just say Desmond has to stop an impending disaster sometime in the near future.

maybe i'm the minority but I just don't want to see something that i've already played

STDlyMcStudpants
08-28-2013, 07:31 AM
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/468830/20130520/assassin-s-creed-production-confirms-michael-fassbender.htm#.Uh1RgZKGG_E

I think that's enough evidence right there.

Someone blogged about it?! It must be true!!! :O
*Writes blog about Assassin's Creed Genesis and makes a PS4 cover with signature and posts it for pre order on Amazon*
;D ;D

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 09:15 AM
This guy right here

-------------------> https://sphotos-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1176226_517693781632642_1924943421_n.png

Should play Ezio, they used his face for some AC games (Ezio) , his name is Joe Manganiello and he's Italian aswell.

Ureh
08-28-2013, 02:45 PM
I saw that hoodie on ebay before. They must be cutting costs. xD

Aphex_Tim
08-28-2013, 02:48 PM
Fanmade or not, Fassbender would make a pretty good Desmond, judging from that poster!

adventurewomen
08-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Fanmade or not, Fassbender would make a pretty good Desmond, judging from that poster!
The fact that it is fan made, I've seen it on Tumblr.

SixKeys
08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
This guy right here

-------------------> https://sphotos-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1176226_517693781632642_1924943421_n.png

Should play Ezio, they used his face for some AC games (Ezio) , his name is Joe Manganiello and he's Italian aswell.

This guy could be just a model who knows nothing about acting. Movies should never use actors for looks alone. I want someone who can capture Ezio's character, not just his appearance.

My only concern with Michael Fassbender possibly playing Desmond or Alta´r is that he's a bit too old. Desmond was about 25, Fassbender is 36.

Farlander1991
08-28-2013, 03:07 PM
This guy could be just a model who knows nothing about acting. Movies should never use actors for looks alone. I want someone who can capture Ezio's character, not just his appearance.

My only concern with Michael Fassbender possibly playing Desmond or Alta´r is that he's a bit too old. Desmond was about 25, Fassbender is 36.

Wasn't Magneto approximately 25-28 in X-Men: First Class movie? Looked pretty well there, in terms of age (or, well, perceived age).

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Well, 30 year olds have traditionally played high-school students in movies. lol Shouldn't be a problem... :p

(At this point he may not even play Desmond, but another "surprise" descendant... )

adventurewomen
08-28-2013, 03:08 PM

I agree with you in bold. :)

LightRey
08-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Wasn't Magneto approximately 25-28 in X-Men: First Class movie? Looked pretty well there, in terms of age (or, well, perceived age).
Too bad the movie itself was crap.

Farlander1991
08-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Too bad the movie itself was crap.

I liked it a lot. It was my favourite X-Men movie actually.

(are you sure you're not thinking of X-Men Origins? About Wolverine? :rolleyes: )

LightRey
08-28-2013, 03:23 PM
I liked it a lot. It was my favourite X-Men movie actually.

(are you sure you're not thinking of X-Men Origins? About Wolverine? :rolleyes: )
Origins was fine except for how they made Wolverine lose his memory and what they did to Deadpool, First Class is a giant heap of continuity errors combined with a cheesy Disney story.

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 03:38 PM

He's not only a model, he's also an actor ;)

SixKeys
08-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Well, 30 year olds have traditionally played high-school students in movies. lol Shouldn't be a problem... http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/tongue.png

It's a stupid tradition that needs to die.

He's not only a model, he's also an actor ;)

Maybe so, but is he the right actor to play Ezio?

Raibuscus
08-28-2013, 05:02 PM
@SixKeys

Since they used his face for Ezio why wouldn't he be?

He is a good actor, is Italian, looks like Ezio and he probably knows the story aswell. (And hopefully his voice sounds a bit like Ezio)

So I think he's the perfect actor.

SixKeys
08-28-2013, 05:46 PM
@SixKeys

Since they used his face for Ezio why wouldn't he be?

He is a good actor, is Italian, looks like Ezio and he probably knows the story aswell. (And hopefully his voice sounds a bit like Ezio)

So I think he's the perfect actor.

Are you serious? A character is about more than a face. Sylvester Stallone may have looked the part for Judge Dredd, but was terrible in the movie. Being Italian isn't a qualifier either, just a perk. An actor should always be chosen because they can portray every aspect of the character accurately. You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character.

Megas_Doux
08-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Fassbender is a solid actor....

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 05:57 PM
I like Fassbender, too. I think he could play well any assassin. But I agree that sometimes even great actors are not meant to play certain roles.

Right now, we don't even know who he will play. Most possibly it's Desmond but still I can't picture him in my mind when I look at his photos...

http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/806D5E/wordpress-L/images/hansmark-fassbender-basterd.jpg

SixKeys
08-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Fassbender is a solid actor....

Ian McKellen is a solid actor too, but I wouldn't pick him to play 25-year-old Desmond.

LoyalACFan
08-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Are you serious? A character is about more than a face. Sylvester Stallone may have looked the part for Judge Dredd, but was terrible in the movie. Being Italian isn't a qualifier either, just a perk. An actor should always be chosen because they can portray every aspect of the character accurately. You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character.

Not to mention Ezio's voice actor was never Italian in the first place.

Farlander1991
08-28-2013, 10:48 PM
Not to mention Ezio's voice actor was never Italian in the first place.

Also, probably Ezio's a character with THE most non-Italian accent ever :p Hm... well... second most. Second only to Mario (the Nintendo one).

BATISTABUS
08-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Pro Tip: If the poster in question doesn't even have the Ubisoft logo on it, it ain't real.

Also, here's a small checklist of easy things to avoid if the movie doesn't want to piss off fans (me):

-Don't retread - don't try to remake the games or the comics. They already stand as cinematic experiences on their own, and we already know the stories.
-If a character from a previous game is to have a cameo, use the same actors from the games (even if you have to dub Nolan North over Francisco Randez)
-Don't whitewash - Fassbender is white, so he should play a white (European) character. No Jake Gyllenhaal BS. Previous AC games have been pretty good about this (and pretty progressive in general), so keep it going.
-have an awesome Leap of Faith scene

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Pro Tip: If the poster in question doesn't even have the Ubisoft logo on it, it ain't real.

Also, here's a small checklist of easy things to avoid if the movie doesn't want to piss off fans (me):

-Don't retread - don't try to remake the games or the comics. They already stand as cinematic experiences on their own, and we already know the stories.
-If a character from a previous game is to have a cameo, use the same actors from the games (even if you have to dub Nolan North over Francisco Randez)
-Don't whitewash - Fassbender is white, so he should play a white (European) character. No Jake Gyllenhaal BS. Previous AC games have been pretty good about this (and pretty progressive in general), so keep it going.
-have an awesome Leap of Faith scene
Totally agree with this list. :)

ze_topazio
08-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Leap of faith should probably be left out, works well in the games but too unbelievable in real life and I'm already imagining a very cliche slow motion scene with some dramatic music, just imagining it is enough to make me laugh.

silvermercy
08-28-2013, 11:46 PM
Leap of faith should probably be left out, works well in the games but too unbelievable in real life and I'm already imagining a very cliche slow motion scene with some dramatic music, just imagining it is enough to make me laugh.
A first floor balcony jump. lol

Seriously, they must have ONE though. Maybe they'll find a way to make it more realistic. It could be a lake for example.

Farlander1991
08-28-2013, 11:49 PM
And we need a realistic not from an awesome high point leap of faith becaaaaaaaaaaaause....?

Jexx21
08-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Daniel Cross jumped from the top of a skyscraper into the ocean and survived. This is canon.

I think we can ignore that aspect of physics.

SixKeys
08-29-2013, 01:05 AM

This this this THIS. I'm going to boycott the AC movie if they pull off more racist crap like PoP.

The movie definitely needs a leap of faith. Just one would be fine. Honestly, with all the other unrealistic stuff the games have, leaps of faith are the last thing I would worry about in a Hollywood movie. Just as long as they don't replicate the parachute carriage chase and infinite falling-while-fighting from Revelations.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2013, 01:29 AM
A first floor balcony jump. lol

Seriously, they must have ONE though. Maybe they'll find a way to make it more realistic. It could be a lake for example.

I'll be kinda sad if I see Altair swimming though :p

I know it's supposed to be an Animus glitch or something, but to me, Altair is a serial landlubber.

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 01:32 AM

I know it's supposed to be an Animus glitch or something, but to me, Altair is a serial landlubber.

Witch iz why conner isz soup-eerier.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Witch iz why conner isz soup-eerier.

pfft no, ze edward can go unda watta so he da bezt

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 01:37 AM

hahaha! I forgot about Altair not being able to swim! doh! That'd be a funny scene!!

yer rihgt tho! Eddard is za bestt swimerr!!!

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 01:39 AM
hahaha! I forgot about Altair not being able to swim! doh! That'd be a funny scene!!

yer rihgt tho! Eddard is za bestt swimerr!!!

butt et--ziio mayks da gurls swimm if u no wot aye meen

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 01:43 AM
butt et--ziio mayks da gurls swimm if u no wot aye meen
I dun't care!! Enzio maiks meh no swwim!!!
not fer meh! Eddard 4evah!! Blondie pyrate iz batter than Enzio <3<3<3

Hez mah blondie barbie pyrate! *luv*

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 01:44 AM
I really hope that we don't see any of the ancestors or Desmond in the movie.

Unless they're giving the movie to Connor. :P

Raibuscus
08-29-2013, 02:41 AM

And why wouldn't he be capable of doing that? :0

He has been told about the whooooole AC thing, he'd know how Ezio feels at certain times, etc...
It is indeed a perk, a good one. I don't care if he speaks Italian, I just want to see a guy that LOOKS like an Italian and that's what I meant with "he's an Italian".

"You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character."
I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about here...

If you're a good actor, got almost no competition, look like the character you're playing, have an understanding of the story and what happens then you pretty much have the job...

The only way that a good actor would not get the job is if they had competition and/or the actor doesn't really look like the guy/girl he/she's supposed to play.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2013, 03:27 AM
And why wouldn't he be capable of doing that? :0

He has been told about the whooooole AC thing, he'd know how Ezio feels at certain times, etc...
It is indeed a perk, a good one. I don't care if he speaks Italian, I just want to see a guy that LOOKS like an Italian and that's what I meant with "he's an Italian".

"You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character."

If you're a good actor, got almost no competition, look like the character you're playing, have an understanding of the story and what happens then you pretty much have the job...

The only way that a good actor would not get the job is if they had competition and/or the actor doesn't really look like the guy/girl he/she's supposed to play.

AC2's story is not hard to understand... Anybody could audition for the part having only read a cursory description of the plot. The question is, could they pull off the performance? If an incredible actor can deliver a compelling performance in the role, I don't care if they look like Ezio or not. The wardrobe department can dye their hair and put on some makeup and do a reasonable job of making him look like the in-game model. But a role should never go to someone just because they look like the character. I don't know of anything they guy you're advocating has been in, so he may be a perfectly capable actor, but resembling Ezio shouldn't be his selling point.

SixKeys
08-29-2013, 04:24 AM

Johnny Depp is a good actor. He was great at portraying Jack Sparrow. Ergo, he would be great as Ezio. Can you spot the flaw in the argument?

1) Who says there wouldn't be competition? Ubi clearly wants to aim high with this movie, meaning they would rather pick a high-profile actor rather than an unknown to portray one of their most iconic characters. If, say, Johnny Depp was in the running for the role, which one do you think Ubi would rather pick to promote their movie?

2) Good actors get passed all the time in favor of more famous names. There are lots of great Persian actors they could have picked to portray the Prince in Sands of Time, yet who did they go for? Jake Gyllenhaal, a white dude who is famous in the west.

Raibuscus
08-29-2013, 12:43 PM
True.

Locopells
08-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Assuming you couldn't have the original voice cast, what would people's dream castings be for any of the AC characters we know about?

Aphex_Tim
08-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Nicolas Cage for everything.

Or Ben Affleck and Matt Damon as Altair and Desmond.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 02:25 PM
I don't know about other assassins but if they don't cast Chris Hemsworth (Thor dude) in a future AC4 film I'll be so disappointed! lol
Everywhere I go I see people talking about the similarities.

lol
http://24.media.tumblr.com/918706a56053a836daccbf2854187cd7/tumblr_mkhpvjjlvp1rnxrkao1_400.jpg

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7430010880/hE510BFE7/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/770481775efbb45e49d6c52c49cc30d8/tumblr_mowto9Nvs91r4fggfo2_r1_500.jpg

ArabianFrost
08-29-2013, 02:29 PM
The jawline is really off.

Have you tried comparing Stephen Amell from Arrow? His jawline is very similar to that of Edward.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 02:32 PM
The jawline is really off.

Have you tried comparing Stephen Amell from Arrow? His jawline is very similar to that of Edward.

Yes, Stephen has a slightly more defined jawline indeed. But Chris has more similarities on the upper half (and when he has a beard he looks very similar).
We can cut them in half. Then we get perfect Edward lookalike. lol

ArabianFrost
08-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, Stephen has a slightly more defined jawline indeed. But Chris has more similarities on the upper half.
We can cut them in half. Then we get perfect Edward lookalike. lol

Slap on Chris Hemsowrth's voice and Brian Cox's intelligence and you get the perfect man.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Slap on Chris Hemsowrth's voice and Brian Cox's intelligence and you get the perfect man.
*le gasp* I must acquire DNA samples and clone them, too!!! (Once I finish the Connor clone for Alex). So much work so little time... *le sigh*

ArabianFrost
08-29-2013, 02:44 PM
*le gasp* I must acquire DNA samples and clone them, too!!! (Once I finish the Connor clone for Alex). So much work so little time... *le sigh*

Damn education. Go independent. I'll fund your crazy....I mean revolutionary experiments.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 03:08 PM
Chris Hemsworth does look like Edward lol! The character artist is obviously a fan!

---------------------------------------
If Noah isn't chosen to play Connor then..

Eddie Spears Lakota Native - Actor. Looks like Connor! Just imagine Eddie wearing Assassin Robes, then there we have real life Connor.:D

http://i.imgur.com/BoF4Fzl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fqPOxzz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOgYY85.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4c7bVo8.jpg

<3

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 03:10 PM
he looks nothing like Connor.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Well then who else then? :-|

roostersrule2
08-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Well then who else then? :-|Nicholas Cage.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Nicholas Cage.
No. Just No. LOL

Nicholas, doesn't even look remotely like Connor, at least my choice for Connor had some resemblance.

roostersrule2
08-29-2013, 03:18 PM
No. Just No. LOL

Nicholas, doesn't even look remotely like Connor, at least my choice for Connor had some resemblance.Nicholas Cage can look like anything. Just Google Nicholas's Cages face on things.

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 03:18 PM
no one.

Templar_Az
08-29-2013, 04:47 PM
I have a feeling the Assassins Creed movie would turn out like the Dragonball Z real-life movie; which in my opinion was crap.

Raibuscus
08-29-2013, 08:06 PM
If they screw it up I'll be so pissed. I mean, this is possible. So make it good or don't make it at all.

MrClifford
08-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi guys, MrClifford from GeekGamerZ here just to clear a few things up. We recently noticed a jump in traffic on the related article so thought I would check where it was coming from, landing me here! So hi!

Those images are fan made an no way official, but Fassbender is currently the only confirmed star in the movie. However, the release date has been pushed back to July 22nd so a few more months of waiting! Hopefully we shall see some more details come to light soon, and perhaps a plot. We only speculated that the movie would be based on an earlier AC game, around Ezio's period. Another post we reported with another minor detail including Conor McCaughen as producer can be found here: http://www.geekgamerz.com/assassins-creed-the-movie-pushed-back-to-june-2015/

BATISTABUS
08-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I have a feeling the Assassins Creed movie would turn out like the Dragonball Z real-life movie; which in my opinion was crap.
The problem with Dragon Ball is that it would never work as a live-action film. It would either have to completely disrespect the source material (DBE) or coming off as extremely awkward. AC, on the other hand, prides itself on being cinematic, realistic, and plausible.

I don't mind if they do a film during the Renaissance (even in Italy), as long as the protagonist isn't Ezio.

SixKeys
08-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Assuming you couldn't have the original voice cast, what would people's dream castings be for any of the AC characters we know about?

Kristen Bell as Lucy and Danny Wallace as Shaun, obviously. They're one of the few voice actors from the games who could also portray the live action versions of their characters (right age, famous enough to draw publicity etc.).

I want Brian Blessed as Bartolomeo or Uncle Mario.

LightRey
08-30-2013, 12:01 AM
Stan Lee as a random background character.

LoyalACFan
08-30-2013, 12:11 AM
Yves as Duccio

Shahkulu101
08-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Jade Raymond as Rosa. :rolleyes:

Jexx21
08-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Me as Myself.

Killrbees17
08-30-2013, 01:57 AM
They better not leave out the part where Uncle Mario says,"It's a me, Mario!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJcPc6OQ384

Jexx21
08-30-2013, 01:59 AM
I think they will leave that out seeing as I doubt we'll be seeing Ezio's story in the movie.

Killrbees17
08-30-2013, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the confirmation

roostersrule2
08-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Me as tree prop #4

Kagurra
08-30-2013, 07:15 AM
This better not suck like the POP movie.

Aphex_Tim
08-30-2013, 08:17 AM
This better not suck like the POP movie.

As far as video game movies go, the PoP movie was kinda decent, really.

silvermercy
08-30-2013, 08:47 AM
I liked PoP, too. Not a masterpiece, but nothing like Dragonballs.

pacmanate
08-30-2013, 01:04 PM
PoP was a decent movie, but giving it to Disney? They were obviously not going to make it true/gory/gritty like the games.

Mr_Shade
08-30-2013, 01:09 PM
As far as video game movies go, the PoP movie was kinda decent, really.
Yeah I thought it was too..
Captured the sense and style of the game well I thought?

pacmanate
08-30-2013, 01:12 PM

Watched it again yesterday as it goes. I loved how they did the exciting body thing, the camera pans telling you key points like the games, the almost AC viewpoint thing at the start.

Ureh
08-30-2013, 02:50 PM
The PoP movie was really endearing... very enjoyable. It was a good homage to the games.

Aphex_Tim
08-30-2013, 04:35 PM
PoP was a decent movie, but giving it to Disney? They were obviously not going to make it true/gory/gritty like the games.

The only really gory/gritty PoP was Warrior Within. Maybe some parts of Two Thrones.
Though the story was changed, he movie did capture the style and atmosphere of the first game pretty well imo.
...I gotta watch it again soon; it's been a while. :p