PDA

View Full Version : Need help with MS sidewinder setup

MasterofSparks
02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Ok,FB installed,Sidewinder hooked up,all buttons working duting "test",but have no clue how to set it up with a "profile" and get it to work with game.For right now,i'll be using stick with keyboard/mouse combo if this will work.I guess what I'm asking is for someone to walk me through this process.Have Teamspeak so,if one of you have the time to help me out "PM" info how to get up with you.Thanks in advance.

I thought"My oh my,how the sparks would fly,if that thing ever hit the ground"

MasterofSparks
02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Ok,FB installed,Sidewinder hooked up,all buttons working duting "test",but have no clue how to set it up with a "profile" and get it to work with game.For right now,i'll be using stick with keyboard/mouse combo if this will work.I guess what I'm asking is for someone to walk me through this process.Have Teamspeak so,if one of you have the time to help me out "PM" info how to get up with you.Thanks in advance.

Taylortony
02-17-2004, 04:57 PM
bump and also post it in technical ok http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MasterofSparks
02-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the "bump",will follow your advice,since I haven't received any help here yet.