PDA

View Full Version : Stealth help ... Minimap enemy radar & Standing in Tall grass

avk111
08-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Hello community,

So yesterday I was cleaning out the last fort on the lower left screen corner in the frontier, and I have noticed some production glitches.

1- Connor seems to be standing tall at some tall grass although he is supposed to be crouching.

2- The minimap fails to detect some enemies even inside the fort , as I tested this theory I have watched one guard walking and he was not on the minimap.

3- Is there anyway to differentiate the enemies on the same ground level and the enemies on the upper or lower ground levels because the red darkness is the same throughout.

Hope some help would come.

Thank you

Ureh
08-24-2013, 03:05 PM
1. If the grass isn't glowing when you turn on Eagle Vision then you can't use it to hide. Also you can't hide in stalking zones if guards are investigating/chasing you and have you in their line of sight. But if you saw a video on youtube wherein they were able to use the stalking zone in question then you probably have a glitch.

2. Likely a bug.

3. Probably another bug. Red dots should appear fainter on the map if they're on a higher or lower elevation than your current location.

Sorry couldn't be more help. Hopefully someone with better info will come along.

avk111
08-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you Ureh