PDA

View Full Version : Force Feedback - Do you get force feedback when you use your gamepad (PC)

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 09:47 AM
My Wingman Rumblepad is working great except Im getting no force feedback. I just boought the damn thing and Im dissapointed that the rumble feature doesnt work out of the box. Is there something I need to do or am I SOL.

Thanks in Advance.

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 09:47 AM
My Wingman Rumblepad is working great except Im getting no force feedback. I just boought the damn thing and Im dissapointed that the rumble feature doesnt work out of the box. Is there something I need to do or am I SOL.

Thanks in Advance.

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Yes I have no Forcefeedback when I play with my Thrustmaster Dual Power Gamepad Forcefeedback. I hope to the next patch include forcefeedback!!!

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:34 PM
The game does not support force feedback, as it officially supports 2 kinds of gamepads that doesn't have that feature.

I CAN'T make any promise about the content of an eventual patch, but this is something that will be studied. Please take not that implementing this feature takes a long time in terms of development and tests, so chances of having FF in the game are very slim.

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 03:04 AM
To jdwango: How did you get the Rumblepad to work because it doesnt let me configure my controller. I know that the throttle has to be in the center, and i double click the space and the cursor starts to flash but it does not recognize the button presses. Also i have tried another method where you hold the button and then click the space, but again nothing. So any help would be much appreciated.

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 12:03 AM
"it officially supports 2 kinds of gamepads that doesn't have that feature."

What gamepads are officially supported??????