PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward.....

Waldo.Pepper
07-09-2004, 03:51 PM
.....to being the first Kid on my block to blow an Emily flying boat to BITS!!!!! with a Tiny Tim rocket.

Yes I know it is an air to ground rocket....but I am willing to wager a butt full of money that someone during the war tried to shoot down a plane with one.

Weapons are always used for things that they were not designed for. Milan's were used on machine gun nests and I think to sink a surfaced submarine during 1982 Falklands War.

So I can't wait!

I wonder if we will get a BAT radar guided missile too! (insert evil laughter here)

Waldo.Pepper
07-09-2004, 03:51 PM
.....to being the first Kid on my block to blow an Emily flying boat to BITS!!!!! with a Tiny Tim rocket.

Yes I know it is an air to ground rocket....but I am willing to wager a butt full of money that someone during the war tried to shoot down a plane with one.

Weapons are always used for things that they were not designed for. Milan's were used on machine gun nests and I think to sink a surfaced submarine during 1982 Falklands War.

So I can't wait!

I wonder if we will get a BAT radar guided missile too! (insert evil laughter here)

Yellonet
07-09-2004, 04:29 PM
What's a "Milan"?

- Yellonet

Waldo.Pepper
07-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Milan anti-tank guided weapon.

http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/pw/pw_mat.htm