PDA

View Full Version : Achillies Lessons

Jack-Reacher
08-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Hey there Assassin's, today im bringing you some new hints and tricks that will light up your life.

Having a song stuck in your head is a very bad sign. It means in all probability you are losing control of your thoughts, your identity has most likely been cracked and there is simply too much noise in your head. You are living in a fantasy, a projection of your own identity that is merely a reflection of other peoples fantasies all to blind you from the pit of nothingness that lies at your centre. For the truth, the truth we all discover or at least approximate, is that you do not exist. You never have and you never will, the very idea of an intelligent being is just an idea, a flimsy projection of a sound you once heard. You are but a strain of a pattern in a sea of random noise.

So next time thoughts distract the mind, simply stare at the sky, and everything around you, and realise that is all you are.

adventurewomen
08-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks to the advice LOL but what has this got to do with Achilles or Assassins Creed? You could have posted this in the off-topic thread. Tbh.

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks to the advice LOL but what has this got to do with Achilles or Assassins Creed? You could have posted this in the off-topic thread. Tbh.

You're obviously unfamiliar with the work of Jack Reacher.

Jack-Reacher
08-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Its more like **** coming out of my mind that missed the toilet and hit the general discussion.

adventurewomen
08-19-2013, 09:51 AM
You're obviously unfamiliar with the work of Jack Reacher.
Seems as if I am.

Its more like **** coming out of my mind that missed the toilet and hit the general discussion.
Ewwww that's gross. This thread is weird.

Jack-Reacher
08-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Well if you think this thread is weird...

itsamea-mario
08-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Deep bro, deep as...