PDA

View Full Version : Match Making Bug on AC3MP PC : Unable to join sessions

Gillyyyyyy97
08-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi
The reason for this post is the difficulty of finding sessions in AC3 Multiplayer these days. First of all, almost every player has this same problem these days.The problem is that when i want to launch my selected game mode,even if the game says that i there are sessions available for me to play, i am never able to join them, which leads to the game making a new session with only me in it or maybe one or two other players who join later. Then, this session is dismantled and the game just starts a new session research.It will find sessions for me but again i won't be able to join any of them.This problem came up to me some weeks ago and there are times that i'm searching for sessions for hours without any response.I would also like to add that now i can find sessions much more easily on ACR than AC3. Whenever i start a search in ACR i get into a session of my selected mode straight away, not in AC3 too however.
I hope all of these points i made are taken into consideration and please if anyone AC3 fan/player agrees with my point, do the same and create a post about the same things i said, because ubisoft has to be aware of all this so they can come up with a solution that will please us and them both :)

Thank you in advance

YazX_
08-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi
The reason for this post is the difficulty of finding sessions in AC3 Multiplayer these days. First of all, almost every player has this same problem these days.The problem is that when i want to launch my selected game mode,even if the game says that i there are sessions available for me to play, i am never able to join them, which leads to the game making a new session with only me in it or maybe one or two other players who join later. Then, this session is dismantled and the game just starts a new session research.It will find sessions for me but again i won't be able to join any of them.This problem came up to me some weeks ago and there are times that i'm searching for sessions for hours without any response.I would also like to add that now i can find sessions much more easily on ACR than AC3. Whenever i start a search in ACR i get into a session of my selected mode straight away, not in AC3 too however.
I hope all of these points i made are taken into consideration and please if anyone AC3 fan/player agrees with my point, do the same and create a post about the same things i said, because ubisoft has to be aware of all this so they can come up with a solution that will please us and them both :)

Thank you in advance

You seem new around here, well this has been a problem since AC launched it first MP (ACB), this game has no dedicated servers, meaning you connect to players machines directly, one of the players will be the host -which is the first one in the lobby who created the session-, so in short, the ability to connect and game online experience depend on the host's PC specs and connection.

Rest assured that Ubisoft are DEEPLY aware of this issue and WILL NOT fix it NOW OR IN THE FUTURE versions, Ubisoft has no intentions to support dedicated servers which are the only way to fix this issue and other related ones like LAG.

Anykeyer
08-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Well, in fact AC3 matchmaking was bugged beyond normal levels for 2 months already. It shows high activity but does not find much sessions and game has real trouble joining any of them. Everyone I know experience this too.
But me and everyone I know are too lazy to report this to support. Its easier to just play something else than this pile of programming crap.
LOL in fact its much easier to find even ACR game than AC3. Usually takes 15s compared to AC3 10m and that says something.

Gillyyyyyy97
08-22-2013, 12:49 AM
True, i actually find sessions in ACR a few secs after i start searching (not ACB , only ACR) but ubisoft rly has to do sth about it

Gillyyyyyy97
08-22-2013, 12:51 AM
The truth is that many other players have this problem and i have seen other posts about this problem too. I believe that sth like what u described happens but i don't know why 1-2 months ago i could connect to any session in a few secs i had started searching and now only if i'm lucky...