PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - PROPER Multi-Monitor Support (NVS / Eyefinity)

Toothless Spoon
08-18-2013, 06:58 AM
Hey,

Most of the Assassin's Creed's have been pretty good with multi-monitor support. Assassin's Creed III is Hor+, with centred HUD, centred cutscenes - all great things! But one bug, that still hasn't been fixed to this day, and I've seen it posted on this forum and on many others, is the shooting reticle/mechanic is broken for multi-monitor users. As it's been previously mention when you go into fine aim mode, you have to aim the reticle several inches to the left (screen measurement) or several meters to the left (in-game) to highlight the target. Some people have managed to still play the game broken, just not having to shoot - which is dumb, they shouldn't have to.

Now considering Black flag will probably feature (maybe) more shooting, I really really REALLY hope they fix this. I'm happy for you to send me the code to test on my system :) In all seriousness, Black Flag looks like the AC that I've always wanted, so I'm really looking forward to playing it across 3 monitors. I use Nvidia Surround @ 5760x1080.

Also for the PC version is it at all possible to get a FOV slider - although AC is not terrible, I like to have options and FOV is always a great option to have.

Thanks for all the hard work, look forward to a non-console port Black Flag!

regards

Spoonie

PS. If you require screenshots of the above mentioned problem, I would be delighted to assist.

Toothless Spoon
08-20-2013, 03:53 AM
Sure hope all the multi-monitor users weren't put off by this issue, that they are no longer going to support the franchise... :/

Toothless Spoon
08-21-2013, 07:02 AM
I got a reply on the Rayman Legends post - I'm hopeful to get some feedback here too :)

Toothless Spoon
08-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Please :)

Toothless Spoon
08-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Hello bump, what are you doing there :P

Toothless Spoon
09-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Ok, so I've already received on infraction for bumping this thread, but I promise I'll play nice - just wanted to hope this gets fixed soon - because I love you guys, and I know you feel the same way about me :)

Toothless Spoon
09-12-2013, 01:43 AM
With the PC version delayed I hope they implement Surround/eyefinity support 100% this time :) Please!