PDA

View Full Version : The end of Assassins Creed?

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Assassins Creed is now an icon in video game culture.

However, some people say the series is in decline.

pacmanate
08-15-2013, 03:54 PM
.. Okay....?

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 03:56 PM
what's the point of this topic

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 03:58 PM
I get the feeling that there are things left unsaid...

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Thank you so very much.

pacmanate
08-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I like this thread :)

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 04:02 PM
I like this thread :)

You're strange.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:03 PM
AND here we go.................

silvermercy
08-15-2013, 04:03 PM
There is not a NO option for those of us optimistic folks! ;)

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Oh i`m sorry, I can`t vote because apparently AC II is special and the OP`s opinion says that AC COULDN'T have been ruined WITH AC II, but during it...-_-

AC was ruined with AC II and I don`t care how unpopular that sounds

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 04:04 PM
What if I don't feel like the series has gone downhill?

pacmanate
08-15-2013, 04:05 PM
I voted AC:R.

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 04:06 PM
I can't vote.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh i`m sorry, I can`t vote because apparently AC II is special and the OP`s opinion says that AC COULDN'T have been ruined WITH AC II, but during it...-_-

AC was ruined with AC II and I don`t care how unpopular that sounds

Oh well. I could only make so many options :D

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:07 PM
I can't vote.

So dont :D

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 04:07 PM
You can make 10 options for polls. You made 6. You can't use that as an excuse.

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Oh well. I could only make so many options :D
there are options that are redundant. with ACB and after Patrice left are the same thing. "I`m new here so it never will" doesn't make any sense..

With AC II
With ACB/ When Patrice left
With ACR
With AC III
It never went downhill

there ya go

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 04:11 PM
seriously you should make a new poll where the options aren't so obviously biased.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Ha ha, I guess I forgot the "Ive been here since day 1 and everything's perfect" option for M and Jexx lol

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Ha ha, I guess I forgot the "Ive been here since day 1 and everything's perfect" option for M and Jexx lol
Ha Ha you`re not funny...your Poll sucks and we were pointing that out...nothing wrong with thinking it`s fine since day one, mate....i even said that`s not what i`m choosing, but what can I say?? I guess you were just too butt hurt to admit that your poll sucks

you`re supposedly making this poll for everyone

pacmanate
08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Ha Ha you`re not funny...your Poll sucks and we were pointing that out...nothing wrong with thinking it`s fine since day, mate....i even said that`s not what i`m choosing, but what can I say?? I guess you were just too butt hurt to admit that your poll sucks

no1 cares

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 04:30 PM
I don't think everything's perfect, I just think that in general, all of the games are of the same quality when everything is added up.

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 04:32 PM
no1 cares
didn't ask for care...

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:32 PM
there are options that are redundant. with ACB and after Patrice left are the same thing. "I`m new here so it never will" doesn't make any sense..

With AC II
With ACB/ When Patrice left
With ACR
With AC III
It never went downhill

there ya go

Actually Patrice left at some unknown point during ACB's development. So it isnt quite the same thing, it was only announced as a "creative break" just prior to e3, which is why he only gets a "special thanks" in the credits.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Ha Ha you`re not funny...your Poll sucks and we were pointing that out...nothing wrong with thinking it`s fine since day one, mate....i even said that`s not what i`m choosing, but what can I say?? I guess you were just too butt hurt to admit that your poll sucks

you`re supposedly making this poll for everyone

Wow!! You should try to get some relaxation in mate.
Maybe at a club like in your sig :D

ladyleonhart
08-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Sorry OP. I can't really vote on this poll.

Then, I don't believe that the series has gone down at all. Maybe you should have included that option as well. Just a thought. :)

ProletariatPleb
08-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Brotherlulz

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Wow!! You should try to get some relaxation in mate.
Maybe at a club like in your sig :D
Clubs suck. I will tell my male strippers to ban you from MY club..it`s better than your poll

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry OP. I can't really vote on this poll.

Then, I don't believe that the series has gone down at all. Maybe you should have included that option as well. Just a thought. :)

Well I guess the poll is not for you,,,,,or is it???

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 04:46 PM
When Yves saw all those dollar signs!

Voted, no regrets because it's damn true. Yves is too greedy of AC every year, is killing the AC series. I would prefer years between each AC release like the distance between AC1 & AC2 is ideal - 3 - 4 years between would be better. As we know Yves ain't got time for that he just wants to cash in while he can!

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Clubs suck. I will tell my male strippers to ban you from MY club..it`s better than your poll

Ugh,
Gotta admit, I had a shudder then.
You're not coming on to me are you???
Your phraseology is very.....Freudian...

pirate1802
08-15-2013, 04:53 PM
M was right...

ladyleonhart
08-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Well I guess the poll is not for you,,,,,or is it???

What's that supposed to mean!? I was trying to be polite, but...

...the truth is your poll is biased and makes no sense. Then I really don't understand what your expecting to achieve with it all.

Well, good luck to you.

Billiam301
08-15-2013, 04:55 PM
IMO it hasn't gone downhill but apparently that's not even an option :/ so I voted AC3 cause it's my least favorite and happens to be the most recently released

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 04:58 PM
What's that supposed to mean!? I was trying to be polite, but...

...the truth is your poll is biased and makes no sense. Then I really don't understand what your expecting to achieve with it all.

Well, good luck to you.

Thanks, I dont mean to be rude. Just seems you're new here and all.

ladyleonhart
08-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks, I dont mean to be rude. Just seems you're new here and all.

That doesn't mean I don't have an opinion. Also, just because I joined the forums late, doesn't mean I am clueless about AC.

Then I would really appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions.

adventurewomen
Yves he's gotta have dem $$$$ - he's got too much money in da bank..

xD

Assassin_M
M was right...
Magic M is always right

pirate1802
08-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Magic M is always right

Predict my future

FrankieSatt
08-15-2013, 05:02 PM
It started with AC3, it's gone even further with AC4. I hate to event think what AC5 is going to be.

They have destroyed the Present Time Line with the crappy ending of ACIII and killing off Desmond the way they did. They are currently ruining the Ancestry time line by adding Pirates.

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 05:03 PM
I dedicate this song to Yves!!! xD LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapP27BIeOw

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Predict my future
You will read Frankie`s post and face palm

Gi1t
08-15-2013, 05:08 PM
What if I don't feel like the series has gone downhill?

Yeah, the only non-affirmative answer says "I'm new", I don't think everyone who disagrees will fit that description.

Regardless, I went with the $$$$$ answer. XD Although the point where I stopped playing was ACB, the 'downhill point' had to come before that, or I'd have liked ACB.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 05:18 PM
I never said this poll is for everyone.
Only the fans who think the series is getting worse with every installment.....so almost everyoneXD

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 05:20 PM
You will read Frankie`s post and face palm

You just inadvertently read my future...

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 05:32 PM
You just inadvertently read my future...
I think even Frankie himself face palms at his posts...

I predicted most people who read his post`s future

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 05:34 PM

Nah he doesn't facepalm, he just genuinely believes he's right in everything he says and ignores all who challenge his 'facts'.

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Nah he doesn't facepalm, he just genuinely believes he's right in everything he says and ignores all who challenge his 'facts'.
Ah makes sense...well, that just leaves my prediction of Frankie wrong...what an unpredictable chap

roostersrule2
08-15-2013, 05:36 PM
When AC stops making money, then Yves gives permission for it to die.

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 05:39 PM
When AC stops making money, then Yves gives permission it to die.

I'd imagine that's a relatively long time yet. His reign is not near it's end and we resume our role as his subjects.

Shhh--he might hear us.

STDlyMcStudpants
08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
WTH kind of question is this..why can't you guys be positive instead of being a bunch of nagging house wives..the series isnt going down hill
Games arent meant to be nit picked, they are art..if you dont enjoy the painting, look at others..the series doesnt need you. -_-

FrankieSatt
08-15-2013, 06:00 PM

I'm glad that you are focused on my posts and your inaccurate interpretation of my posts instead of just not reading them. Really shows you care.

As far as Face Palms, my only Face Palm is when people think have to denigrate people and talk down to them to make their own point sound more valid.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:04 PM
WTH kind of question is this..why can't you guys be positive instead of being a bunch of nagging house wives..the series isnt going down hill
Games arent meant to be nit picked, they are art..if you dont enjoy the painting, look at others..the series doesnt need you. -_-

I love how most of the decriers joined the forum this year. Guys, I guess you fit in to to option No.5

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 06:05 PM
When Yves saw all those dollar signs!

Voted, no regrets because it's damn true. Yves is too greedy of AC every year, is killing the AC series. I would prefer years between each AC release like the distance between AC1 & AC2 is ideal - 3 - 4 years between would be better. As we know Yves ain't got time for that he just wants to cash in while he can!

I love how people love to hate/love on specific people like they're the root cause of their woes/joys.

It's probably not just Yves who's pushing this, it's probably the majority of the board. We don't know their personal motives, I'd suggest we avoid from insulting people .

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm glad that you are focused on my posts and your inaccurate interpretation of my posts instead of just not reading them. Really shows you care.

As far as Face Palms, my only Face Palm is when people think have to denigrate people and talk down to them to make their own point sound more valid.

I did not make any point--perhaps you took my joke to offense. I guess it did sound a little silly, I only meant banter.

I do think you are ignorant and overly cynical though.

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I love how most of the decriers joined the forum this year. Guys, I guess you fit in to to option No.5

I hope you realize the join date means ****ing zilch.

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I love how most of the decriers joined the forum this year.
*looks at decriers*

Only 2 of them joined this year, mate...not that has to do with anything...nor does it make your sucky poll any better

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:13 PM
*looks at decriers*

Only 2 of them joined this year, mate...not that has to do with anything...nor does it make your sucky poll any better

Come to think of it.
I've never seen Jexx and AssM in the same room at the same time.....but they always respond together!!!

Lol AssM stop saying sucky.

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 06:14 PM
I love how people love to hate/love on specific people like they're the root cause of their woes/joys.

It's probably not just Yves who's pushing this, it's probably the majority of the board. We don't know their personal motives, I'd suggest we avoid from insulting people .
I don't choose to love or hate, it was just an observation. I don't hate on Yves, because I don't know him, neither do I push my own personal life on this.

Yes there are others who are pushing the whole AC every year, but from the outside most of us fans clearly see Yves managing all of this.

It seems like I've said something to upset you? I hope not because you are a nice person and I appreciate your posts, my friend.

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I don't choose to love or hate, it was just an observation. I don't hate on Yves, because I don't know him, neither do I push my own personal life on this.

Yes there are others who are pushing the whole AC every year, but from the outside most of us fans clearly see Yves managing all of this.

It seems like I've said something to upset you? I hope not because you are a nice person and I appreciate your posts, my friend.

People scream the loudest when you hit a raw nerve.

Gi1t
08-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I never said this poll is for everyone.
Only the fans who think the series is getting worse with every installment.....so almost everyoneXD

Ah. Well, typically, when you make a poll, everyone will want to take part in it, since everyone can see it. It's better to assume that any poll is for everyone.

Although I do think the series is kind of going downhill, everything else, I agree with. :D

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:19 PM

Buck stops with Yves.....Literally!

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Come to think of it.
I've never seen Jexx and AssM in the same room at the same time.....but they always respond together!!!

Lol AssM stop saying sucky.
Last time I made a sex joke, I was 5...

roostersrule2
08-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Last time I made a sex joke, I was 5...What did you pull your pants down?

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Last time I made a sex joke, I was 5...

I thought you had to be A LOT older than that to be on these forums. Do your parents know you're here?

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 06:22 PM
was he insinuating that we were the same person? o.o

Shahkulu101
08-15-2013, 06:22 PM
M seems to be a magnet to petty quarrels...

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:23 PM
What did you pull your pants down?

Seriously ROTFLMAO!

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 06:23 PM
I thought you had to be A LOT older than that to be on these forums. Do your parents know you're here?
Ohohohoho scathing....Then again you`re probably just butt hurt at me calling your poll sucky....No, My parents don`t know i`m here...

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 06:24 PM
He still hasn't spouted anything about my Religion or camels, though..so he`s good

STDlyMcStudpants
08-15-2013, 06:25 PM

Funny because thats the only positive chopce..and is indeed the one i chose

AlphaAltair
08-15-2013, 06:26 PM

THis says more about you M than it does about me.

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 06:27 PM
People scream the loudest when you hit a raw nerve.
:rolleyes:
Jexx didn't stuck a raw nerve with me, so WTH are you going on about?

Gi1t
08-15-2013, 06:27 PM

I think the reason he gets a lot of the attention (apart from the fact that people actually know his name) is because he's made several public statements that made him look really ignorant. -__- Unfortunately, answering concerns isn't something you can easily do when your words affect the stocks for the company, so whenever he says something, he tends to come off as ignorant.

Mr_Shade
08-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Oh joy...

a one sided biased poll...

right, lets stop the infighting, veiled abuse aimed at members and staff...

if the OP really wanted to find opinion, they wouldn't have had such a loaded poll, just asking for trouble...

locking thread,since all this really is is bashing Ubisoft, the games and the devs..

haters gonna hate, however I suggest in the future - you do so in a more constructive way and with less confrontation to people who disagree with your point of view.

thread locked.