PDA

View Full Version : Ladder Must Change For AC4 !!

GOD-DemonMonkey
08-14-2013, 12:35 AM
I don't know if someone has already mentioned this before but I think that is so unfair to Artifact and ManHunt players to keep up with Domination players when it comes to stay on the ladder. Domination players only play desperately for points and not only that, they play against low levels players. They occupy 3 territories and win the game within 4 minutes over and over again. While us MH and AA players are fully playing 10 minutes and it becomes very hard to keep up with Domination players. So my suggestion here is, I'm also begging UBISOFT either to divide the ladder Ranks from Domination or make Domination a 10 minutes game or ofcourse just don't make Domination for AC4. All we want is the ladder to be fair to everyone.

LoyalACFan
08-14-2013, 12:42 AM
You should post this on the Multiplayer forum, you're likely to get better results :)

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-General-Discussion

adventurewomen
08-14-2013, 12:44 AM
This is why I don't bother playing any AC MP, it's not worth the time spent trying to argue fair gameplay when everyone takes advantage in MP. That's just the way it is, unfortunately.

I liked MP in Brotherhood, but since then I haven't gone back and played any AC MP, it's kind of pointless. IMO.