PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

Wave2_Hunter759
08-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Is there anyone still playing the multiplayer or am I facing a problem..
Please get to this as soon as possible.
Thank you

skywarp00
08-13-2013, 01:40 AM
Yes

Aethiuss
08-13-2013, 03:36 AM
multiplayer isn't working for most people. it's still broken, over a year after a release. I've lost all hope.

installed it today, played after a long time and now I can't get into even a single on game. before I could play 8 out of 10 games

skywarp00
08-13-2013, 04:28 AM
add me in game and ill invite u skywarp00

Aethiuss
08-13-2013, 01:29 PM
I added you, but I can't seem to get in single one game. Don't know why, I did everything I did last time I played. (this was before 1.8 patch though)

My ISP firewall is off. Router in DMZ mode. All ports forwarded on firewall (doesn't even work with firewall down). Every program is Run in admin mode. exe's added in exeptions.

ah....

TheTiger33
08-15-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm also having the same problems with multiplayer

cant go co-op campaign or multiplayer as it doesnt find rooms and campaign doesnt let me join friends or allow me to host

i have DMZ and tested that ports were forwarded but still no luck :-(

anyone any ideas?

windows 8?

Bootitup
08-16-2013, 12:37 AM
I have had the same settings on my system since I started, open ports and firewalls, but it still bugs out.
Sometimes the game just won't let you into any multiplayer matches and sometimes it will. There may be all sorts of network problems that you just can't do anything about. There might be a routing problem through the internet that keeps dropping out. Some people tell me I have the wrong modem/router, but why would it work perfect one day and not at all the next? (because they are wrong :D )