PDA

View Full Version : Found something new?

kbkid96
08-11-2013, 05:13 PM
So, seeing as Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag comes out later this year, I decided that I'd play through all of the (main) games to refresh myself of the story and to also complete them all 100% including dlc. I've just finished Brotherhood and I realised something; at the end part of the game where Desmond kills Lucy, just before Desmond grabs the Apple, you see all the symbols flashing all around you. I knew already that they were the same symbols that appear in Abstergo industries an AC1 and the Glyphs in AC2, but as I was looking at the symbols flashing around, I noticed that the Abstergo symbol was also flashing around with them. I tried to see if the Assassins symbol was floating around aswell but it wasn't there. I couldn't help but think to myself, why? So basically, I'm asking why is the symbol there and why not the Assassin symbol aswell? Has anyone noticed this before? And also, what's the significance of it? If someone could tell me, that'd be great, thanks. :)

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
How is this new?

Wolfmeister1010
08-11-2013, 05:28 PM
You're about 4 games late друг

adventurewomen
08-11-2013, 05:28 PM
At the end of Brotherhood, the Assassin Logo wouldn't be shown there within the Nexus, Juno is the antagonist, as we found out in AC3 - she had her own goal and for her to empathise to Desmond that Lucy is a templar she would only show Templar symbols to Desmond.

In the scene there wouldn't be a need to show the Assassin logo.

kbkid96
08-11-2013, 05:52 PM
No, I was just wondering if anyone had picked up on this before

kbkid96
08-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Not really...

kbkid96
08-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you. Can't believe I didn't put two and two together xD

adventurewomen
08-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Thank you. Can't believe I didn't put two and two together xD
You're welcome. :)

IceHot100
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Posting after a long time since I'm not really a fan of this new trend AC is getting into anymore...

Anyway OT: I think all that speculation we used to do has really gone in vain. Those symbol, cryptic messages were nothing but random stuff to confuse you. Some dev from Ubisoft (Ashraf??) even gave lame excuses when these kind of questions were asked...