PDA

View Full Version : Infinite enemies? [AC3]

DELTA Kristian
08-08-2013, 11:38 PM
I want to get somehow a infinite wave of enemies spawning at me - is this possible? :cool:

I really hope so i can rack up my kills.:nonchalance:

Answers are welcome.

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Get level 3 notoriety and wait in a busy street :p

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Get level 3 notoriety and wait in a busy street :p

Definitely. I found New York to be a good location for that. You'll even get Jägers, which are slightly more difficult opponents. :)

DELTA Kristian
08-09-2013, 10:05 AM
I meant that they are respawning - yes but they spawn like over the other side of the building i am next to - so i run to there just to find a single jager -.-

DELTA Kristian
08-09-2013, 01:52 PM
ARGHH.... I tried every street... both Boston & NY. Nothing works - i can get max to 20 people.

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 02:18 PM
ARGHH.... I tried every street... both Boston & NY. Nothing works - i can get max to 20 people.

Did you try the Boston Harbor in the northern area? Apparently, some people have encountered a glitch there making lots of enemies spawn for at least an hour.

However, I think the other problem may be that you actually need to run around a bit into the guards. Unfortunately, you can't always sit there and wait for them to come to you. Perhaps, don't kill every single one and run away towards some more guards, letting the others chase you. BTW... how many people did you want to fight at once? o_0

Also, have you infiltrated all the forts...? If not, that could be another solution. Then, you need to get into the fort, but don't fulfill the objectives i.e. don't kill the captain or blow-up the powder reserves. Just make sure you are inside and make yourself obvious, and then you should have lots of enemies attacking you.

Well, I hope that helps. I'll make sure to try it this weekend too, and then I'll let you know if I find a better solution. :)

Bastiaen
08-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Did you try the Boston Harbor in the northern area? Apparently, some people have encountered a glitch there making lots of enemies spawn for at least an hour.

However, I think the other problem may be that you actually need to run around a bit into the guards. Unfortunately, you can't always sit there and wait for them to come to you. Perhaps, don't kill every single one and run away towards some more guards, letting the others chase you. BTW... how many people did you want to fight at once? o_0

Also, have you infiltrated all the forts...? If not, that could be another solution. Then, you need to get into the fort, but don't fulfill the objectives i.e. don't kill the captain or blow-up the powder reserves. Just make sure you are inside and make yourself obvious, and then you should have lots of enemies attacking you.

Well, I hope that helps. I'll make sure to try it this weekend too, and then I'll let you know if I find a better solution. :)

It's right at the southeast part of the boston north district. There's a specific intersection right on the harbor where it will happen almost every time if you start a fight there. It's fun. And it allows you to really test your skills.

straty88
08-09-2013, 04:34 PM
It's right at the southeast part of the boston north district. There's a specific intersection right on the harbor where it will happen almost every time if you start a fight there. It's fun. And it allows you to really test your skills.

Yeah I remember this happening to me once before. It was good fun chaining together kills along with the double tool takedowns etc. :)

Ureh
08-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Infinite waves always spawn for me in Seq 7 when you enter Boston to meet Paul Revere. Get lvl3 notoriety and the game will spawn a lot of colonial militia. It works anywhere during that sequence but try to choose a busy intersection with multiple spawn points. Not sure if you can replay the memory to achieve this though.

drewkam
08-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Infinite waves always spawn for me in Seq 7 when you enter Boston to meet Paul Revere. Get lvl3 notoriety and the game will spawn a lot of colonial militia. It works anywhere during that sequence but try to choose a busy intersection with multiple spawn points. Not sure if you can replay the memory to achieve this though.

I also noticed that once u liberate all the forts they do not spawn as much.Noticed this as I am doing second play through.