PDA

View Full Version : Havana Gameplay Before Gamescom?

Wolfmeister1010
08-08-2013, 06:10 PM
On his twitter page, someone asked Ash if the havana gameplay will be out at Gamescom.

Ash then replied, "you can expect the havana gameplay vid very very soon". Does this mean that we might actually get to see it BEFORE gamescom? Because if not, he would've just said "yes". I keep refreshing the AC YouTube page.

In other news, Ash also said in response to a question of what more in the game do we have yet to see/discover, "you've barely seen Jack!"

Whether this refers to how much of the game he is yet to show us, or if calico jack is getting some big info in the coming weeks, or perhaps a jack sparrow Easter egg, I am sure that Ash has some VERY big stuff in store for us.

What new features do you think will be revealed at Gamescom? (Real predictions and joke predictions welcomed)

ze_topazio
08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Just gives us the game already.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB bet

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-08-2013, 06:16 PM
On his twitter page, someone asked Ash if the havana gameplay will be out at Gamescom.

Ash then replied, "you can expect it VERY soon". Does this mean that we might actually get to see it BEFORE gamescom? Because if not, he would've just said "yes". I keep refreshing the AC YouTube page.

In other news, Ash also said in response to a question of what more in the game do we have yet to see/discover, "you've barely seen Jack!"

Whether this refers to how much of the game he is yet to show us, or if calico jack is getting some big info in the coming weeks, or perhaps a jack sparrow Easter egg, I am sure that Ash has some VERY big stuff in store for us.

What new features do you think will be revealed at Gamescom? (Real predictions and joke predictions welcomed)
I thought it was talking about the jackdaw, but those work too. But we need to see more on foor gameplay or a trailer about the other characters.

Wolfmeister1010
08-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB bet

Wait what

JB bet?

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB bet

El Eid far7a ma2 ma2. Masheha ma2.

Translation:
It's a celebration. We have gameplay "very" soon. I'm excited.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Wait what

JB bet?

M has a sick sense of humour.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB bet

Bet is on. Make it Mohamed Morsi or Sbaidar though. I don't like JB. If it doesn't come out in 24 hours from now, I win.

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB bet

Sure?

poptartz20
08-08-2013, 06:29 PM
woo! let's see this shiz.

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 06:31 PM
bet's on M. And if the video doesn't come today or tomorrow you'll wear a sig showing poll dancing Edward for a week!

ACfan443
08-08-2013, 06:34 PM
This demo better deliver. Havana's virtually the only thing I'm hyped for in the game. I wasn't that impressed by its appearance in the 50 second preview :/

poptartz20
08-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Hahah... uh ho. Pirate is making bets! That's actually a good one!

This demo better deliver. Havana's virtually the only thing I'm hyped for in the game. I wasn't that impressed by its appearance in the 50 second preview :/

That's the only thing you're hyped about? Why just Havana when that's only a fraction of what the game is about and what it has to offer?

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Hahah... uh ho. Pirate is making bets! That's actually a good one!

That's the only thing you're hyped about? Why just Havana when that's only a fraction of what the game is about and what it has to offer?
Everyone else is HYPED for more naval combat and twerking seagulls but you want Havana?
*Prepares torture tools*

ACfan443
08-08-2013, 06:55 PM

It's vitually the only thing I'm hyped about. I'm looking forward to some things they've mentioned about the game, but I'm hyped for Havana. I've never cared that much for naval, and I probably won't care for harpooning or underwater either.

Bastiaen
08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Could easily be after. At my work, when we release new features, we always say that we're releasing them "Really Soon..." Which is why so many people are mad at us right now.

Wolfmeister1010
08-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Could easily be after. At my work, when we release new features, we always say that we're releasing them "Really Soon..." Which is why so many people are mad at us right now.

Maybe that's something you should change then...or not lie about...

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 07:38 PM
bet's on M. And if the video doesn't come today or tomorrow you'll wear a sig showing poll dancing Edward for a week!

So does that mean M has to do 2 consecutive sig punishments?

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 07:39 PM

What's your work if you don't mind sharing?

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 07:40 PM
So does that mean M has to do 2 consecutive sig punishments?

Yes!

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes!

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Can we just have the game instead? ;)

White24Room
08-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Here is a little taste of the gameplay 1:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cz7Vd9leBtg&t=73

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 10:02 PM
http://analogaddiction.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-assassination.jpg?w=461&h=259
http://electrosports.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/1370772269_acivbf_screenshotsp_e3_havana_combat_ki ckinback_130610_4h15pmpt.jpg?w=471&h=265
It looks perty!

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Here is a little taste of the gameplay 1:13

It looks perty!

Thank you both!! :D I've got a feeling I'm going to love Havana!! xD

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:08 PM
http://analogaddiction.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-assassination.jpg?w=461&h=259
http://electrosports.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/1370772269_acivbf_screenshotsp_e3_havana_combat_ki ckinback_130610_4h15pmpt.jpg?w=471&h=265
It looks perty!
Makes me so excited, they better show that vid tommorow.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Havana reminds me of Mexico from RDR

a combination of Casa Madrugada, Escalera and Chuparosa..

Spanish..

roostersrule2
08-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Today or tomorrow

JB betI'd do it if it was a 1D sig.

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:17 PM
I'd do it if it was a 1D sig.
God no! Don't bring them to the forums! I don't want to see them daily!

roostersrule2
08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
God no! Don't bring them to the forums! I don't want to see them daily!They are so good.

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:23 PM
They are so good.
1D took over an ac fan, this world is lost, i can't see you as a fellow Assassin anymore.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:24 PM
They are so good.

Not better than Taylor Swift.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:26 PM
1D took over an ac fan, this world is lost, i can't see you as a fellow Assassin anymore.

We all have a certain pop star we're ashamed of loving. His is 1D. Mine is Taylor Swift. Silvermercy probably is a belieber. Sid must have been a miley cyrus fun and M probably likes all the disney stars he grew up......or maybe just Selena Gomez.

roostersrule2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpO0hVNZmZg

Not better than Taylor Swift.No.

Shahkulu101
Not better than Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift's music is infectious yet pain inducing.

roostersrule2
08-08-2013, 10:27 PM
We all have a certain pop star we're ashamed of loving. His is 1D. Mine is Taylor Swift. Silvermercy probably is a belieber. Sid must have been a miley cyrus fun and M probably likes all the disney stars he grew up......or maybe just Selena Gomez.Who doesn't like Selena Gomez?

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:28 PM
We all have a certain pop star we're ashamed of loving. His is 1D. Mine is Taylor Swift. Silvermercy probably is a belieber. Sid must have been a miley cyrus fun and M probably likes all the disney stars he grew up......or maybe just Selena Gomez.
What if i told you, i hate all of them? Exept for those disney stars then :p

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Fun fact: Jade Raymond, the woman who holds between her hands the great responsibility of making the next AC game thinks Selena Gomez is her favourite actor and singer. It's all on her twitter.
We can either be scared or learn from this a lesson that someone's musical taste is just their personal leisure tool, not a life-defining asset. Just saying. Of course though, obsession about any artist is bot really healthy.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Who doesn't like Selena Gomez?

Justin Bieber after she broke up with him.

ProletariatPleb
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Why the bloody hell am I even mentioned here?

roostersrule2
08-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Justin Bieber after she broke up with him.Good, he annoys the hell out of me.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Taylor Swift's music is infectious yet pain inducing.

Agreed. Have you heard her album "Red"? I have it all on my phone, seriously. I don't really like her mannerisms or how childish the lyrics of her songs are, but they sure as hell are catchy. I want to listen to them and hate myself at the same time.

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Fun fact: Jade Raymond, the woman who holds between her hands the great responsibility of making the next AC game thinks Selena Gomez is her favourite actor and singer. It's all on her twitter.
We can either be scared or learn from this a lesson that someone's musical taste is just their personal leisure tool, not a life-defining asset. Just saying. Of course though, obsession about any artist is bot really healthy.
I was joking! Everyone is allowed to love what they want! Most of my friends don't like metal and rock wich are my favourite genres. When i start playing Arch enemy my best friend even runs away. If you don't know them you should listen once to have an idea how he feels.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 10:33 PM

;)

(no reason really. You just popped to mind)

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Just had a 1D ad on spotify :eek::nonchalance::(:mad:

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Please no more
JB
1D
TS
or SG

Or i'll start with FM!

roostersrule2
08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Just had a 1D ad on spotify :eek::nonchalance::(:mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY

lothario-da-be
08-08-2013, 10:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

ACfan443
08-08-2013, 11:21 PM

They're trying to pull you into their derailing ways

lonewarrior30
08-08-2013, 11:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpO0hVNZmZg

''Unfortunately this SME music content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights''
I love you too Germany <3

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Please release the gameplay soon! The last few pages of this thread are proof that we need more gameplay to prevent going insane!!!

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Havana reminds me of Mexico from RDR

a combination of Casa Madrugada, Escalera and Chuparosa..

Spanish..

I think it is supposed to be a Spanish Colony.

Then, I read that the random people there will mostly speak Spanish, for immersion purposes of course. :)

Still, I do hope they'll give us subtitles.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Fun fact:
Ashraf's favourite city is Kingston.

I don't know if that means Havana will be average or that they will able to make a boston-esque city the best thing ever.

silvermercy
08-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Please release the gameplay soon! The last few pages of this thread are proof that we need more gameplay to prevent going insane!!!
Indeed... Show us some mercy Ubi!

Oh and I'm no Belieber! Disbelieber more like. :)

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Indeed... Show us some mercy Ubi!

Oh and I'm no Belieber! Disbelieber more like. :)

Such a rebel.

Aaaaaaand the AC4 guys absolutely spoiled us. We only got 20 minutes last year.

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Fun fact:

I don't know if that means Havana will be average or that they will able to make a boston-esque city the best thing ever.

That doesn't seem like a valid reason to not bother with Havana though. Ashraf wouldn't do that... Would he...? :(

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 12:06 AM
That doesn't seem like a valid reason to not bother with Havana though. Ashraf wouldn't do that... Would he...? :(
I think it`s just down to preference...

him liking one city over the other doesn't mean one of them is better or worse..just that he prefers either.

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 12:10 AM
No I'm just concerned that Yves may have stepped in and said either
"I have a brilliant idea, lets make the cities into DLC each for 10.00$"
or
"I have a brilliant idea, lets make the city of Havana it's own game next year and charge 60.00$"
I'm really beginning to get nervous... :(

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Okay I know who 1 direction is, but who are Taylor swift and justin beiber?

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 12:20 AM

Ummmm pretty sure Ash said o twitter that nassau was his favorite

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:23 AM
I think it`s just down to preference...

him liking one city over the other doesn't mean one of them is better or worse..just that he prefers either.

I understand and agree. I'm just saying that Havana was supposed to be some Venice 2.0. You'd think he'd like it over Boston 2.0 (a.k.a Kingston)? He says Kingston is beautiful, mixing nature with urban life seamlessly so maybe this is why he prefers Kingston? Some find natural beauty more appealing than buildings and architecture, which is where Ashraf may come from with his opinion. Oh well, they say each city is unique and offers something special of its own, hence why I believe there'll probably be a lot to love for people with all tastes.

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Okay I know who 1 direction is, but who are Taylor swift and justin beiber?

You don't know the GOD???! :eek:

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 12:29 AM
I understand and agree. I'm just saying that Havana was supposed to be some Venice 2.0. You'd think he'd like it over Boston 2.0 (a.k.a Kingston)? He says Kingston is beautiful, mixing nature with urban life seamlessly so maybe this is why he prefers Kingston? Some find natural beauty more appealing than buildings and architecture, which is where Ashraf may come from with his opinion. Oh well, they say each city is unique and offers something special of its own, hence why I believe there'll probably be a lot to love for people with all tastes.
Havana just can`t be Venice 2.0 and you know that :|

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:31 AM
I actually liked the Georgian architecture of New York and Boston more than the Renaissance architecture of Venice and Florence.

Different strokes for different folks.

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Ummmm pretty sure Ash said o twitter that nassau was his favorite

Just rechecked.........

I need a new memory centre in my brain. You're right. Well, at least it's in topic. Nassau, what's so special about it? Now I want Nassau gameplay haha....Now I hope this is correct, but I think I read somewhere that states Nassau is built on city ruins, so maybe its allure isn't its grandeur of architecture, but rather the ambience and the pirate atmosphere.

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Fun fact:

Didn't he say Nassau was his favorite city?

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:33 AM
You don't know the GOD???! :eek:

I thought Nicholas Cage was THE ONE TRUE GOD?

www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Just rechecked.........

I need a new memory centre in my brain. You're right. Well, at least it's in topic. Nassau, what's so special about it? Now I want Nassau gameplay haha....Now I hope this is correct, but I think I read somewhere that states Nassau is built on city ruins, so maybe its allure isn't its grandeur of architecture, but rather the ambience and the pirate atmosphere.

I'm sure that they're all excellent cities dude.

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:36 AM

Nothing can :,(

I really want a return to blindingly grand architecture if at least for once. The church they show a lot in trailers isn't even that great. Nothing to the scale of the Hagia sophia or il Duomo thus far. Again, a change of pace is accepted, but I like my grandeur.

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 12:37 AM
I thought Nicholas Cage was THE ONE TRUE GOD?

www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod

Blasphemy! He's a False Shepherd!

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 12:37 AM

Agreed. That would be boring.

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Nothing can :,(

I really want a return to blindingly grand architecture if at least for once. The church they show a lot in trailers isn't even that great. Nothing to the scale of the Hagia sophia or il Duomo thus far. Again, a change of pace is accepted, but I like my grandeur.

Yes! Bring back the grandeur of New York and that awesome tower. *drool*

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Blasphemy! He's a False Shepherd!

The glorious Nicholas Cage isn't, but a hormonal teenager with more money than he can handle, is?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:42 AM
no. you come here and tell me how you think all three cities will be awesome.

tell me now frost.

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 12:43 AM
The glorious Nicholas Cage isn't, but a hormonal teenager with more money than he can handle, is?
Y U NO beliebe... :(

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes! Bring back the grandeur of New York and that awesome tower. *drool*

You mean the burnt city we only got to play about 2 sequences in? I actually remember not a lot of memorable places from any of the cities. One's a burnt crap hole and the other has a green dragon.

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Y U NO beliebe... :(

Never say never.....unless you completely contradict yourself and disapprove of using the word never, which you used just now.

Paradoxes. JB likes em.

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Omahgad New York was amahzing though.

I barely remember anything from Venice except the carnivale thing and the light house we jump off of in a sequence.

I only remember that generic church from the beginning of AC2 and the Duomo and it's tower from florence.

Rome was better than both Venice and Floremce in my opinion. It had the Colloseum, the Basillica, the Castele, that Pyramid thing stuck to the wall, The Fox's Inn (loved that place), Tiber Island, and other cool landmarks.

adventurewomen
08-09-2013, 12:51 AM
I enjoyed the AC2 Carnevale in Venice, it was a nice party atmosphere. :D

I loved Boston, New York, Davenport and The Frontier in AC3. :D

Just to name a few on my favorite locations in the AC series. :o

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:55 AM
no. you come here and tell me how you think all three cities will be awesome.

tell me now frost.

You want my personal opinion?

Havana:
Havana will be the European-style city we wanted from the devs. It will be dense with narrow streets and close buildings that offer excellent parkouring opportunities. A true complement of AC's free-running. Apart from an inferior number of landmarks compared to other ACs and a bit of WIDE market squares here and there, this city would be quite excellent for stealth assassinations.

Nassau:
A hectic city risen from the ashes. Very random in nature. We don't. Know much about it other than its arbitrary structure, so the only thing I can see in it is the AMBIENCE. Man are we gonna enjoy hanging around these scally wags, especially at night when it's very atmospheric, the torches are out and the pirates reminisce their day's work. Maybe its assassination missions depend more on improvisation rather than tactical planning due to the lack of pattern in the city structure.

Kingston:
Very grid-like. Very systematic. It's buildings may not look the most impressive, but the mixture of nature and urban is certainly a spice to the mix. It almost seems to me like it will resemble New Orleans from ACL. Other than admiring the greenery, I don't see myself spending a great deal of time in Kingston, but it will be far more enjoyable than Boston despite the similarities.

You?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Havana will be a call-back to those who liked the Spanish/Italian style architecture of the Ezio trilogy.

Kingston will be a fusion of nature and Georgian Architecture (will probably be my favorite city).

Nassau will be a shanty-town, home to pirates.

They'll all be amazing, just like every city in Assassin's Creed.

Don't know how I'll rank AC4's maps though. This is my current list, with-holding the Assassin bases of Masyaf, Monterigionni, and the Homestead.

1. Frontier
2. Constantinople
3. New York
4. Damascus
5. Cappadocia
6. Boston
7. Rome
8.. Forli/Romagna
9. Acre
10. Florence
11. San Gimignano/Tuscany
12. Venice
13. Jerusalem
14. Kingdom

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 01:32 AM
You want my personal opinion?

Havana:
Havana will be the European-style city we wanted from the devs. It will be dense with narrow streets and close buildings that offer excellent parkouring opportunities. A true complement of AC's free-running. Apart from an inferior number of landmarks compared to other ACs and a bit of WIDE market squares here and there, this city would be quite excellent for stealth assassinations.

Nassau:
A hectic city risen from the ashes. Very random in nature. We don't. Know much about it other than its arbitrary structure, so the only thing I can see in it is the AMBIENCE. Man are we gonna enjoy hanging around these scally wags, especially at night when it's very atmospheric, the torches are out and the pirates reminisce their day's work. Maybe its assassination missions depend more on improvisation rather than tactical planning due to the lack of pattern in the city structure.

Kingston:
Very grid-like. Very systematic. It's buildings may not look the most impressive, but the mixture of nature and urban is certainly a spice to the mix. It almost seems to me like it will resemble New Orleans from ACL. Other than admiring the greenery, I don't see myself spending a great deal of time in Kingston, but it will be far more enjoyable than Boston despite the similarities.

You?

What do you mean? There are TONS of landmarks in Havana! I think it will be at least as good as florence or Venice.

I think that nassau will be the most fun to freeroam. Even though havana might have the best architecture to climb. Nassau sure does seem like a true pirate setting. I am looking forward to misty nights at nassau port with the torches lighting the streets and the pirates drunkenly walking around.

Kingston to me sounds like Boston, but better. There seem to be WAY more trees in kingston than Boston, and they will benefit from upgraded graphics in the leaves and stuff.

Ash also said on twitter that the ambient music in the cities will "bring you to cloud nine" so we can assume that will add to the experience.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 01:34 AM
Havana will be a call-back to those who liked the Spanish/Italian style architecture of the Ezio trilogy.

Kingston will be a fusion of nature and Georgian Architecture (will probably be my favorite city).

Nassau will be a shanty-town, home to pirates.

They'll all be amazing, just like every city in Assassin's Creed.

Don't know how I'll rank AC4's maps though. This is my current list, with-holding the Assassin bases of Masyaf, Monterigionni, and the Homestead.

1. Frontier
2. Constantinople
3. New York
4. Damascus
5. Cappadocia
6. Boston
7. Rome
8. Acre
9. Forli/Romagna
10. Florence
11. San Gimignano/Tuscany
12. Venice
13. Jerusalem
14. Kingdom

Wow frontier is your favorite? I thought that it was very empty, and the towns were very boring. I wish i shared your optimistic views on the AC3 environment. You really don't like the Venetian architecture at all do you?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 01:37 AM
No, I actually like it a lot.

I just love the Georgian architecture. Perhaps it's because I see it a lot in real life, I live in an area where it's very easy to see a lot of colonial-era buildings still, specifically churches.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 01:40 AM
No, I actually like it a lot.

I just love the Georgian architecture. Perhaps it's because I see it a lot in real life, I live in an area where it's very easy to see a lot of colonial-era buildings still, specifically churches.

Which is where?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 01:41 AM
South-east rural-ish Pennsylvania.

I'm actually surrounded by suburb-like area, but there's still a lot of farms and such.

ACfan443
08-09-2013, 01:43 AM
What do you mean? There are TONS of landmarks in Havana!

This.
Frost, take a look at the 'what we'll se inside black flag's cities' thread, Havana is rich in landmarks.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 01:45 AM
South-east rural-ish Pennsylvania.

I'm actually surrounded by suburb-like area, but there's still a lot of farms and such.

You're gonna have to be more specific

Can I have your address, zip code, telephone number (mobile and home) and a list of your fears?

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 01:45 AM
This thread is slowly becoming a "What are your favorite cities" thread so

Assassin's Jerusalem: For me nothing beats the feeling of blending to enter the holy city while the beautiful soundtrack plays, and seeing the massive church above looking down upon me... Aw sweet nostalgia
Assassin's Creed II: Venice was so beautiful (yes even with the color filter) I just love running across the rooftops with the song "Dreams of Venice" playing.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:The first game with only one city... The ambient tracks were nice...
Assassin's Creed Revelations: For me best city of the series, I've spent more time free-roaming here than any other game... For me the AI, climbing, and atmosphere were almost perfect.
Assassin's Creed III: I find the frontier to be quit beautiful even if it was flawed. Still No Ambient music *bursts into tears*
:)

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 01:51 AM
You're gonna have to be more specific

Can I have your address, zip code, telephone number (mobile and home) and a list of your fears?

Washington DC
Centipedes
Slender-Man
Candy

Only some of the above items are true

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 01:53 AM
This thread is slowly becoming a "What are your favorite cities" thread so

Assassin's Jerusalem: For me nothing beats the feeling of blending to enter the holy city while the beautiful soundtrack plays, and seeing the massive church above looking down upon me... Aw sweet nostalgia
Assassin's Creed II: Venice was so beautiful (yes even with the color filter) I just love running across the rooftops with the song "Dreams of Venice" playing.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:The first game with only one city... The ambient tracks were nice...
Assassin's Creed Revelations: For me best city of the series, I've spent more time free-roaming here than any other game... For me the AI, climbing, and atmosphere were almost perfect.
Assassin's Creed III: I find the frontier to be quit beautiful even if it was flawed. Still No Ambient music *bursts into tears*
:)

The Frontier isn't a city.

AC1: Damascus
AC2: Forli
ACB: Rome.. duh
ACR: Constantinople (you could choose Cappadocia if you wanted)
AC3: New York

Rugterwyper32
08-09-2013, 02:17 AM
AC1: I honestly can't decide. One day it's Acre, another it's Jerusalem, another it's Damascus. All wonderful cities. Acre is my overall favorite, though.
AC2: Venice, no doubt. It's really neat and the landmarks are really nice.
ACB: If we ignore Rome and go for minor, one-shot locations, Valnerina. The place from the flying machine mission, you know.
ACR: Constantinople
AC3: New York, I like it lots and lots

AC4 it'll surely be Havana

AC2_alex
08-09-2013, 03:42 AM
AC1: I love Jerusalem's music, but Acre is my favorite because it's gritty and dark.
AC2: Florence, the music is masterful and it features my favorite landmarks of the series.
ACB/ACR: I prefer Rome to Constantinople by a long shot. It has more variety and it is more beautiful. A lot of Constantinople felt too much like slums.... ugly.
AC3: I prefer New York because Wall Street is really neat, but I like all the churches and town halls of Boston.
AC4: Havana. Kingston looks like its just going to be like Boston but with more nature mixed. I have no clue what Nassau will be like, but it certainly won't be as grand as Havana.

pirate1802
08-09-2013, 03:47 AM
Hehehe one day has passed. M's doom inches closer!

roostersrule2
08-09-2013, 07:06 AM
You don't know the GOD???! :eek:No. Hahahahahahaha, there is swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w9_x8d4

Legendz54
08-09-2013, 09:39 AM
No. Hahahahahahaha, there is swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w9_x8d4

What a *******, Some prepube trying to act hard by getting out of the car to fight some fat paparazzi, he fell into a trap hahaha.

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 05:39 PM
The Frontier is awesome regardless! of whether or not it's a city!

Oh I forgot Cappadocia! I still think Constantinople is superior but Cappadocia is an honorable mention! Also gonna take a page from Rugterwyper and say that and say either Naples or Valnerina are my favorites from Brotherhood...

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 05:39 PM
The Frontier is awesome regardless! of whether or not it's a city!

Oh I forgot Cappadocia! I still think Constantinople is superior but Cappadocia is an honorable mention! Also gonna take a page from Rugterwyper and say that and say either Naples or Valnerina are my favorites from Brotherhood...

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 08:47 PM
AC1: Acre- the misty Mediterranean atmosphere is amazing.
AC2: Venice- amazing architecture and unique feel
ACB: I prefer the destroyed monterggioni to the ****hole that was Rome.
ACR: cappadocia- most unique and natural city ever! Love the sinister feel. the graphics of ACR seemed very choppy to me. The city of Constantinople had a sort of yellows haze filter to it that turned me off at parts.
AC3: Boston: the harbor is my favorite part, but the rest of the city is boring. New York is even worse.
AC4: I have a very strong feeling that it will be havana, but I also am really interested in seeing how nassau turns out. If ash thinks it is the best city, then it has to be amazing no matter what.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 08:49 PM
What a *******, Some prepube trying to act hard by getting out of the car to fight some fat paparazzi, he fell into a trap hahaha.
So THAT'S justin bieber...

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 08:52 PM
AC1: Acre- the misty Mediterranean atmosphere is amazing.
AC2: Venice- amazing architecture and unique feel
ACB: I prefer the destroyed monterggioni to the ****hole that was Rome.
ACR: cappadocia- most unique and natural city ever! Love the sinister feel. the graphics of ACR seemed very choppy to me. The city of Constantinople had a sort of yellows haze filter to it that turned me off at parts.
AC3: Boston: the harbor is my favorite part, but the rest of the city is boring. New York is even worse.
AC4: I have a very strong feeling that it will be havana, but I also am really interested in seeing how nassau turns out. If ash thinks it is the best city, then it has to be amazing no matter what.

Am I the only one who felt that the graphics in revelations were somewhat worse than Brotherhood? I mean, the cinematics graphics were better in revelations, but I feel like the gameplay graphics were really choppy in revelations. While AC2 was too fuzzy, and revelations was too sharp, I felt brotherhood had the perfect contrast between the two. Of course now I think AC3 is the best

straty88
08-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Since we're talking about our favourite cities I'll list mine.

AC1: Damascus, although I love Jerusalem and Acre. I just love exploring Damascus more.
AC2: Venice
ACB: Rome obviously but I will say I really don't like Rome that much.
ACR: Constantinople, I love Constantinople so much. Once again I just love exploring it. Cappadocia is also fun though, something a bit different.
AC3: If I could choose the Frontier I would but as I can't I'd say Boston in the snow.
AC4: I'll wait and see.

ProletariatPleb
08-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Am I the only one who felt that the graphics in revelations were somewhat worse than Brotherhood? I mean, the cinematics graphics were better in revelations, but I feel like the gameplay graphics were really choppy in revelations. While AC2 was too fuzzy, and revelations was too sharp, I felt brier good had the perfect contrast between the two. Of course now I think AC3 is the best
What the hell is Brier? lol

And Revelations "worse"? idk...more like..dirty. Faces were horrible, that's not debatable.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
What the hell is Brier? lol

And Revelations "worse"? idk...more like..dirty. Faces were horrible, that's not debatable.oh brier is the sequel to AC2 that bridges between ac2 and brotherhood. It focuses on Mario's adventure to find ezio in Rome.

Nah...I meant brotherhood...my bad

Oh and you're right. Dirty is the word I'm looking for.

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Ash never said he thought Nassau was the best city, just that it was his favorite.

You can have favorites that are worse than other options.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Ash never said he thought Nassau was the best city, just that it was his favorite.

You can have favorites that are worse than other options.

WhatEEVVVEEERRRR :mad:

Wait...doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose and definition of favorite?

"Yeah nassau is my favorite but havana is way better"

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:11 PM
that's not debatable.
Like you and Michael Jackson having a meeting when you were 5

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:15 PM
WhatEEVVVEEERRRR :mad:

Wait...doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose and definition of favorite?

"Yeah nassau is my favorite but havana is way better"

Not really. I prefer New York to most other cities in AC, but I don't think it's better than the other cities. I think they're all equal in general actually. I prefer New York.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Not really. I prefer New York to most other cities in AC, but I don't think it's better than the other cities. I think they're all equal in general actually. I prefer New York.

....i don't understand you

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 09:26 PM
....i don't understand you

My favourite car can be a petty Nissan sunny. Doesn't mean I don't think Ferrari makes a superior car.

Is it closer now?

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 09:31 PM
My favourite car can be a petty Nissan sunny. Doesn't mean I don't think Ferrari makes a superior car.

Is it closer now?

Nope

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Nope
Most people`s favorite AC game is AC II, doesn't mean it`s a better game...can`t get any closer than that

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Most people`s favorite AC game is AC II, doesn't mean it`s a better game...can`t get any closer than that

I appreciate all of your attempts to educate me guys

ACfan443
08-09-2013, 09:45 PM
I appreciate all of your attempts to educate me guys

A person can like cheap milk chocolate better than high quality expensive 80% dark chocolate. Even though the dark chocolate is technically superior, doesn't mean the person likes it. Now do you get it?

ProletariatPleb
08-09-2013, 09:47 PM
A person can like cheap milk chocolate better than high quality expensive 80% dark chocolate. Even though the dark chocolate is technically superior, doesn't mean the person likes it. Now do you get it?
Lmao

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 10:44 PM

Not necessarily. If I think that cheap milk chocolate is better than high quality expensive dark chocolate, then milk chocolate is my favorite, and I think it is the best. Who says that expensive dark chocolate is always "better" than milk chocolate no matter who the eater? If I thought that dark chocolate was superior, then dark chocolate would be my favorite.

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 10:45 PM
okey, you don't get it.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 10:46 PM
okey, you don't get it.

Yeah

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Yeah

Using the chocolate scenario... dark chocolate is superior and more expensive because it is mostly cocoa. That's why it is seen as being of a higher quality. Milk chocolate has less cocoa so it seen as being of a lower quality. Although, milk chocolate tastes so much better. :)

Does that explain it...?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 10:53 PM
I like dark chocolate more than milk chocolate.

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Using the chocolate scenario... dark chocolate is superior and more expensive because it is mostly cocoa. That's why it is seen as being of a higher quality. Milk chocolate has less cocoa so it seen as being of a lower quality. Although, milk chocolate tastes so much better. :)

Does that explain it...?

I guess, but that doesn't work with virtual cities. You can't say that "Florence is superior to Venice because the materials used to build the buildings in Venice were of lower quality. The cities are want they are, and your opinion on them is 100 percent opinion. There isn't a city that is factually better than the other. Maybe you could say that Venice is better than Damascus because Venice has a richer background but that would only work if you are referring to real life. In video games, the history or facts regarding locations don't matter.

To judge an AC city, I go by architecture, color scheme, freerom-ability, and sometimes even bring the music into the equation.

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I guess, but that doesn't work with virtual cities. You can't say that "Florence is superior to Venice because the materials used to build the buildings in Venice were of lower quality. The cities are want they are, and your opinion on them is 100 percent opinion. There isn't a city that is factually better than the other. Maybe you could say that Venice is better than Damascus because Venice has a richer background but that would only work if you are referring to real life. In video games, the history or facts regarding locations don't matter.

To judge an AC city, I go by architecture, color scheme, freerom-ability, and sometimes even bring the music into the equation.

Lol, I was just explaining about the chocolate metaphor they used. I had no idea what it was referring to. :p

Um... well, I agree with you!! xD I also go by those things. Music is very important too!! ;) It can make all the difference!! :)

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Lol, I was just explaining about the chocolate metaphor they used. I had no idea what it was referring to. :p

Um... well, I agree with you!! xD I also go by those things. Music is very important too!! ;) It can make all the difference!! :)

I wish the havana gameplay would appear

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I wish that too...i wish that too :|

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 11:10 PM

I wish that too!! xD I've just got such a good feeling about Havana!! ;)

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 11:19 PM
I wish that too...i wish that too :|

Do you know something that we don't? Is that why you made a bet?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 11:23 PM
I think all of the AC cities are equal pretty much (if you don't count the thickly colored skies of AC1 and AC2), but I prefer Constantinople and New York.

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Do you know something that we don't? Is that why you made a bet?
I know that i`m getting the hell outta here if that gameplay doesn't show up in less than 20 hours >_>

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 11:28 PM
I know that i`m getting the hell outta here if that gameplay doesn't show up in less than 20 hours >_>
hahahaaaaaa!!!

err... I mean yes it should appear...:nonchalance:

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 11:30 PM
hahahaaaaaa!!!

err... I mean yes it should appear...:nonchalance:
This`ll bite you one day....one day....you`ll make a bet with me....and you`ll lose....one day....and that day is very soon...I`ll make you a signature...and i`ll enjoy every minute..

btw got anything that you`d be embarrassed to have to have as a sig??

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 11:34 PM
This`ll bite you one day....one day....you`ll make a bet with me....and you`ll lose....one day....and that day is very soon...I`ll make you a signature...and i`ll enjoy every minute..

I have some naked baby pics with my brother with Coca Cola cans. Why mother dearest would give a couple of kids coca cola during a bath is beyond me but it's there.

Btw, you always start bets, so you're guaranteed you'll lose a lot. Muahahahahaha I mean :-/

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 11:36 PM
I have some naked baby pics with my brother with Coca Cola cans. Why mother dearest would give a couple of kids coca cola during a bath is beyond me but it's there.

Btw, you always start bets, so you're guaranteed you'll lose a lot. Muahahahahaha I mean :-/
I`m 2-0............so far >_>

We all have naked baby pics

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 11:36 PM

I have nothing to be embarrassed about! Nothing! NOOOTHHIINGGG!!! Nothing I tell you!!

Wolfmeister1010
08-09-2013, 11:37 PM
I've got a pic of me and my brother in bumblebee costumes as toddlers

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 11:44 PM
let's see it.

White24Room
08-09-2013, 11:49 PM
https://twitter.com/AshrafAIsmail/status/365875052039778304 :(

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 11:54 PM

1. I'm freaking jealous.
2. What's with the "always compulsory" Ezio comment!? <_< I mean seriously... :|

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 11:57 PM
http://gyazo.com/5794f00fac61b98bd7aa89001779c718.png
fanboy? off topic?? unnecessary? moron??

silvermercy
08-09-2013, 11:58 PM
http://gyazo.com/5794f00fac61b98bd7aa89001779c718.png
fanboy? off topic?? unnecessary? moron??
All of them... :|

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 11:59 PM

Aw... don't be sad Clement.

1. I'm freaking jealous.
2. What's with the "always compulsory" Ezio comment!? <_< I mean seriously... :|

Also, you shouldn't be jealous Silver.

Then, I'm sure Ashraf will also have all the glitches that go with it. ;)

ArabianFrost
08-10-2013, 12:00 AM
let's see it.

You want to see my cute baby nudezzzzzz?

silvermercy
08-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Also, you shouldn't be jealous Silver.
Then, I'm sure Ashraf will also have all the glitches that go with it. ;)
I will console myself with this knowledge, yes. :)
*goes peacefully to sleep*

*wakes up 3 hours later drenched in sweat*
Wh...w... what if there were NO glitches at ALL?? What ifffffffff....
*stays awake until dawn*

Assassin_M
08-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I will console myself with this knowledge, yes. :)
*goes peacefully to sleep*

*wakes up 3 hours later drenched in sweat*
Wh...w... what if there were NO glitches at ALL?? What ifffffffff....
*stays awake until dawn*
It took you 3 hours??

silvermercy
08-10-2013, 12:04 AM
It took you 3 hours??
I was in deep denial.

AC2_alex
08-10-2013, 12:48 AM
I clicked here to talk about Havana..... now... I'm...... so confused.

Black_Widow9
08-10-2013, 12:59 AM
*Ahem* Topic

White24Room
08-10-2013, 01:52 AM
I'm pretty sure the gameplay will be released monday or tuesday ;)

Wolfmeister1010
08-10-2013, 02:11 AM
I clicked here to talk about Havana..... now... I'm...... so confused.

Lol

Jexx21
08-10-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm actually surprised that they didn't release just a regular trailer already.

thought they would, to keep us sated.

silvermercy
08-10-2013, 02:23 AM
I'm actually surprised that they didn't release just a regular trailer already.

thought they would, to keep us sated.
They enjoy seeing us suffer. :p

Wolfmeister1010
08-10-2013, 03:24 AM
They enjoy seeing us suffer. :p

Yah I tweeted saying how much they are torturing us with no new gameplay, and ash just favorited it.

So he can always come back to it and laugh at my misery

silvermercy
08-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Yah I tweeted saying how much they are torturing us with no new gameplay, and ash just favorited it.

I KNEW it! lol

ArabianFrost
08-10-2013, 11:56 AM

Such a cheeky bastard.

ACfan443
08-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Ashraf's new tweet: "You'll see it very very very soon,... keep checking, its coming :)"

M, you were so close. I think it will drop tomorrow, if not Monday.

Assassin_M
08-10-2013, 11:11 PM
That it, Marketing team?? Huh?? getting back at me? I`ll show you...one day, you`ll come begging me...I`LL SHOW YOU

ACfan443
08-10-2013, 11:14 PM
That it, Marketing team?? Huh?? getting back at me? I`ll show you...one day, you`ll come begging me...I`LL SHOW YOU

I think you have something in your sig section, you might wanna take a look.
;)

Assassin_M
08-10-2013, 11:16 PM
I think you have something in your sig section, you might wanna take a look.
;)
Yeah I ****ing lost -_-

I was close

straty88
08-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah I ****ing lost -_-

I was close

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/bc0/484/253/resized/too-damn-high-meme-generator-awesomeness-of-this-signature-is-too-damn-high-3d19f5.jpg

ACfan443
08-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Yeah I ****ing lost -_-

I was close

Good god that signature is so flamboyant, probably the most embarrassing I've seen to date. The shame must be painful

Assassin_M
08-10-2013, 11:24 PM
You know I actually like it...It`s cool...true it has Edward naked and I love bieber, but still....Silver put work in that....so, thank you, Silver :)

(I hope your toilet drains you)

Assassin_M
08-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Good god that signature is so flamboyant, probably the most embarrassing I've seen to date. The shame must be painful
No one`s gonna take me seriously when I act tough in arguments :|

silvermercy
08-10-2013, 11:26 PM
You know I actually like it...It`s cool...true it has Edward naked and I love bieber, but still....Silver put work in that....so, thank you, Silver :)

(I hope your toilet drains you)

You welcome M! :D

(I have put an alarm in my toilet thankfully). :)

ProletariatPleb
08-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Look at this wuss hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

roostersrule2
08-11-2013, 01:41 AM
No one`s gonna take me seriously when I act tough in arguments :|HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I lost my ****.

pirate1802
08-11-2013, 04:07 AM

Bahahahhhahahahahah! Oh god xD

Megas_Doux
08-11-2013, 05:26 PM

Hahahahaha!

Poor M, you had it coming though, no one can win every bet.

What was the reason?

pirate1802
08-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Hahahahaha!

Poor M, you had it coming though, no one can win every bet.

What was the reason?

That the Havana demo would land before yesterday.. :p

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 05:27 PM
What was the reason?
I said the Havana demo was coming either yesterday or the day before...

Now I hope It comes next month :|

Wolfmeister1010
08-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Based on Ash's twitter, I think it'll appear any day now, if not any moment

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Based on Ash's twitter, I think it'll appear any day now, if not any moment
LIES LIES LIES

I hope your toilet eats you before you watch the demo D:

ALL OF YOU

ArabianFrost
08-11-2013, 05:48 PM
LIES LIES LIES

ALL OF YOU

Ashraf mentioned it's coming after not one, not two, but THREE "very's",when asked whether or not it's coming in LESS THAN A WEEK. You definitely should have waited a day or two before making the bet.

http://i.imgur.com/aduCadF.png

Locopells
08-11-2013, 05:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TH6Vu3HiI

Wolfmeister1010
08-11-2013, 05:57 PM
LIES LIES LIES

ALL OF YOU

You were SOO close. But alas..

ACfan443
08-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Ashraf mentioned it's coming after not one, not two, but THREE "very's",when asked whether or not it's coming in LESS THAN A WEEK. You definitely should have waited a day or two before making the bet.

-cut-

Posted this a couple pages back, his reaction follows :p

pirate1802
08-11-2013, 06:35 PM

Wouldn't it be hilarious, if it drops today or tomorrow? Oh the burnz xD

Megas_Doux
08-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Lol

OSantaClownO
08-11-2013, 07:41 PM
LIES LIES LIES

ALL OF YOU

The more time I find new details at your signature, the more embrasing it gets.

pirate1802
08-11-2013, 07:49 PM
the more time i find new details at your signature, the more embrasing it gets.

lawl

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 08:50 PM
The more time I find new details at your signature, the more embrasing it gets.
Would you believe me If I tell you same here? :|

I keep looking at it and I discover "things" -_-

ProletariatPleb
08-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Would you believe me If I tell you same here? :|

I keep looking at it and I discover "things" -_-
Your signature is dark and full of terrors.

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Your signature is dark and full of terrors.
Dark chamber of secrets, Harry

Wolfmeister1010
08-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Dark chamber of secrets, Harry

Harry potter was almost banned in Russia a years ago

ProletariatPleb
08-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Putin didn't like 140% of it?

Sushiglutton
08-11-2013, 09:04 PM

After Russia passed the law against "propaganda of nontradional sexual relations", I'm pretty sure M's sig would be banned as well.

Locopells
08-11-2013, 09:04 PM

Dunno about Russia, but the number of places that took it seriously, beggars belief,,,

Assassin_M
08-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Why? Even professor Quirrell looks like Putin..

http://harrypotterautographs.com/IanH1a.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/poy/putin/vladimir_putin_01.jpg

Wolfmeister1010
08-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Why? Even professor Quirrell looks like Putin..

http://harrypotterautographs.com/IanH1a.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/poy/putin/vladimir_putin_01.jpg

Now you're just Putin us on

ze_topazio
08-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Putin looks like Dobby, i remember when Harry Potter 2 came out he was particularly angry with it and even tried to sue Warner Bros or something like that.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rngl_iMGQq8/SoSt2EN9AWI/AAAAAAAAAAU/dRKZ6lO_5SM/s400/putin220103.jpg

Locopells
08-11-2013, 09:44 PM
I think we need to get this gameplay soon, this thread is going badly off topic...

...plus it means we can tease M some more!

AC2_alex
08-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Putin looks like Dobby, i remember when Harry Potter 2 came out he was particularly angry with it and even tried to sue Warner Bros or something like that.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rngl_iMGQq8/SoSt2EN9AWI/AAAAAAAAAAU/dRKZ6lO_5SM/s400/putin220103.jpg

Putin has been given a sock! Putin is fffffrrrrrrRRREEEEEE!

Moultonborough
08-12-2013, 07:36 AM
1) Just because he says it's his favorite does not mean it's better then other cities, just personal choice.
2) Sorry M for having to deal with that Signature, sucks for you ;)
3) I don't think it's coming soon, maybe GamesCon or since they are having a panel a few days later at PAX Prime. It's like the developers who say "In the coming weeks or soon". Meaning three or more months later at E3. It's just a industry phrase to keep people waiting, to them it doesn't really matter when to get around to it. "Very Very Very soon" is code for "Who the **** Knows/cares"

Mr_Shade
08-12-2013, 12:20 PM
I think we need to get this gameplay soon, this thread is going badly off topic...

indeed...

ProletariatPleb
08-12-2013, 12:21 PM
indeed...
Look who decided to return :p

ArabianFrost
08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Look who decided to return :p

Is that a sign? READ THE SIGNS.

Is it today?

pacmanate
08-12-2013, 02:56 PM

As has everything.

Anyway, my guess is today 5pm.

ArabianFrost
08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
As has everything.

Anyway, my guess is today 5pm.

Hahahahahahahaha.

You cannot even fathom what has happened because of a similar bet. M now has a stripper pole Edward because of the same assumption. Let's not make more people suffer.

pirate1802
08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.

You cannot even fathom what has happened because of a similar bet. M now has a stripper pole Edward because of the same assumption. Let's not make more people suffer.

Do we see another victim??

FR0ZENZiNE
08-12-2013, 04:49 PM
The people want the gameplay too much lol

https://twitter.com/GameAnim/status/366919296288423937

pacmanate
08-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Do we see another victim??

Fortunately I would never make a JB bet. I was wrong anyway.

And I know that happened to M. I have been stalking all of you and was quiet frankly disgusted at the whole Connor thing/arguments. I felt like coming back, swearing at you all, then getting banned again.

Jexx21
08-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Video will come tomorrow (tomorrow being August 13th 2013 according to Eastern Standard Time). If I win I get to choose 3 members that have to wear silly sigs.

If I loose I have to wear 3 silly sigs, two weeks each.

Bashilir
08-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Video will come tomorrow (tomorrow being August 13th 2013 according to Eastern Standard Time). If I win I get to choose 3 members that have to wear silly sigs.

I want a silly sig! D:l

Bastiaen
08-12-2013, 10:38 PM

I see we have a high stakes gambler here!
Tuesdays are lucky... I won't bet against you.

Jexx21
08-13-2013, 12:17 AM
anyone wanna take me on my bet?