PDA

View Full Version : Ubisofts partnership with hasbro

BROPONI3SBEWAR
08-08-2013, 05:16 AM
I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED 3

READ BELOW

it shoud be a role playing game, have the player play as a unicorn( mainly twilight ) and all her freinds lost all there memories and themselfes in alternate universe and she to have to go a journey to find them back and give them a reason to follow here then twilight have to find the elements of harmony by battling whoever she has to battle to get it back ( THE GAME SHOULD INCLUDE: a system to tell you where danger is and use ubisofts special stealth system to avoid it and when it comes to finding out new moves and spells twilight will have to find books containing spells throuout the 5 different environments YOU WILL PROVIDE including libraries

if you think nobody will buy this think about the amount of bronies and parents who will buy this and if good enough more peapole will want to come around its already global popularity mlp has given all of us causing them to buy it so give a **** and think through it and see how poupular this will be

BROPONI3SBEWAR
08-08-2013, 05:18 AM
to clerify i took this from a pony website and im talking about my little pony

Spider_Sith9
08-08-2013, 03:53 PM
I can't wait to have ACV with Strawberry Shortcake as a Modern Skin and Rainbow Dash as a horse with faster speed and infinite sprint! :D

Johny-Al-Knox
08-08-2013, 04:07 PM
ACIV monopoly in present time!!

Gi1t
08-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I can't wait to have ACV with Strawberry Shortcake as a Modern Skin and Rainbow Dash as a horse with faster speed and infinite sprint! :D

Hold your horses (no pun), first things first, ACIV is gonna need some Battleship action. XD....then comes the ACIV edition of Battleship....actually, there are too many relevant jokes to make for any one person.

silvermercy
08-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Meh... I would prefer AC Bratz Dolls Assassin style...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00794/bratz-dolls_794575c.jpg

http://thehairpin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bratz-diamondz-large.jpeg

Spider_Sith9
08-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Edward Kenway "Shezow" costume. I will officially go blind.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Can I get transformer assassins or is this a different brand?

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 04:32 PM
*Shoots himself*

Goodbye world...

Sushiglutton
08-08-2013, 04:35 PM

You know too much :p

Spider_Sith9
08-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Equestria for ACV. Imagine the Parkour possibilities in Canterlot or Cloudsdale's Leap Points! :O

Maybe Berry Bitty City? Pretty much the Frontier but more colorful.

How about The Big City? Nah. Too Modern.

If it's Equestria, make sure Cloudsdale, The Everfree Forest and Manehatten is in the game. Rome was a pretty good setting and I enjoyed Tree-running but it lacked danger. Plus Hydra's and Cockatrice's would be much tougher than Bears and Wolves. Plus I still want an AC game with a Modern setting. Maybe Queen Chrysalis could be a target? The reason I emphasize Equestria is because it has the most World-Building of the shows I watch. :D

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Wow......didn't know many here are bronies :|

Spider_Sith9
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
You know too much :p

Would you prefer Anna Twombly using her Kung-Fu Knitting skills at the age of 50 or 60 only to reveal that she was once an Assassin Mentor of The Big City Chapter of Assassins? Fischer Bisket! That blasted Templar!!! His scoundel daughters tried to get the Littlest Pet Shop shut down and captured one of theirs! :mad:

Maybe King Sombra in the days of the old Crystal Empire. I mean people want a Haytham game. Why not Sombra? Then again he may not be Assassin nor Tempolar.

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 04:53 PM
yea.. go away...

unless you're gonna bring transformers into it

cause Autobots and Deceptiocons are pretty much extreme versions of the Assassins and Templars.

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 05:09 PM
With a PEGI rating of 18, I don't see a board game happening tbh..

Locopells
08-08-2013, 06:06 PM
At least that's the movie version of AC confirmed!

Yes, yes I know it has been already, just work with me here, OK?!

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-08-2013, 06:13 PM
*Shoots himself*

Goodbye world...
*Uses black magic to resurrect, then kills everyone who posted in this thread.*

Locopells
08-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Oi!

poptartz20
08-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Can I get transformer assassins or is this a different brand?

I think I gotta go with you on this one frosty. . . Transformers are cool. Then again I think of something more or less like Mega Man or Cyborg being assassins.

Umm.. then again the Bratz aren't so bad either. It would do male fans a great fan service.