PDA

View Full Version : ACIV will be about finding Eve's descendant

AvK KiNgKoBrA
08-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Watch the video before u start with the trolling comments. This is obviously someone's opinion an hasn't been confirmed by Ubi yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z51O8qB0iMY

I just want to point out that this is NOT my video, ii simply posted it here for those who havent seen it an also cause Im not as well versed in AC Lore as some of u guys/gals are, so ii welcome ur opinion as well an would like to kno if any of this is true

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 04:16 PM
No one knows if that figure is Juno

Video invalid :|

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Eve's descendant is willy.

DomdudeDaGreat
08-06-2013, 05:10 PM
No one knows if that figure is Juno

Video invalid :|

Whilst you cant say its Juno with certainty, it does look a lot like Juno, and it kinda makes sense for it to be Juno as well...

That would explain why they flee that room after entering it.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 05:18 PM
it kinda makes sense for it to be Juno as well...
Why?

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Damn. I thought this was official info. There should be a question mark in the title of the thread so it doesn't freak people out

Bastiaen
08-06-2013, 05:49 PM
No. Juno was never locked away. Storing her conciousness was the only way to survive.
Facepalm... I feel like I'm watching the indoctrination theory again...

ProletariatPleb
08-06-2013, 05:57 PM
No. Juno was never locked away. Storing her conciousness was the only way to survive.
Facepalm... I feel like I'm watching the indoctrination theory again...
Atleast the indoctrination theory had some water and was better than the ******** EAware gave.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Atleast the indoctrination theory had some water and was better than the ******** EAware gave.

If they made that their ending they wouldnt have made the most hated ending of all time, but they had to go with their dumb *** idea

AvK KiNgKoBrA
08-07-2013, 09:12 PM

If they made that their ending they wouldnt have made the most hated ending of all time, but they had to go with their dumb *** idea

The Indoctrination Theory actually had some truth to it an made alot of points that made sense, even the developers had to give credit to the fans that created it

AvK KiNgKoBrA
08-07-2013, 09:13 PM
That figure could be anyone of the First Civilization people :/

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Yes but her voice sounds exactly like Juno's, so it most likely is her.

What voice?? We never hear that figure speak

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:08 AM
the people in the Liberation video were probably humans as well..

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
What about Adam? He's important too! :D

dxsxhxcx
08-08-2013, 12:24 AM
the people in the Liberation video were probably humans as well..

the big ones looked like TWCB (their voices have a similar effect Minerva and the others have)... but did anyone noticed the person saying "I am" (who I thought to be the "Eve" of the time of Truth video since they were talking about her) has a male voice (or at least it looked that way in the video)? I'm wondering who this person might be now...

here's the video I watched (with both endings, the fake and the real one)

[AC3: Liberation SPOILERS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBc4_or6zMc

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Maybe that's Adam.