PDA

View Full Version : Summer Tournament

Vorbann
08-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Heroes of Ashan! The heat has awaken old neighborhood conflicts; here comes the time to solve centuries of fighting with your next door neighbors!

Next week will be the opening of the first Summer Tournament; this world will have a x10 speed compared to regular worlds and will have 350 seats. There is no entry fee but you should save a seat for yourself nonetheless!

The first alliance to reach rank 10 will win the game, as well as 700 seals per player. The rest of the rewards is as follows:
- 2nd alliance: 500 seals
- 3rd alliance: 400 seals
- 4th alliance: 300 seals
- 5th alliance: 200 seals
- other alliances: 50 seals

This world will last between 7 and 14 days.

Good game to you all!

The M&M:HK team

Paul_Rotterdam
08-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Does a non subscriber needs to pay first seals for getting entrance rights if he is already playing a regular server?

Edit: Thanks Andrean !!

AndreanDW
08-07-2013, 11:56 AM
you can play on 2 servers without subscription ...
or you can wait til the next server crashs, and take the 3 subscription days to start there ^^

dmshadowlord3
08-09-2013, 07:03 AM
so when do these servers/worlds start?

Lord_darko
08-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Next week will be the opening of the first Summer Tournament; this world will have a x10 speed compared to regular worlds and will have 350 seats. There is no entry fee but you should save a seat for yourself nonetheless!
:)

Paul_Rotterdam
08-09-2013, 04:59 PM
This summer tournament will be PvP or PvE or both????

AndreanDW
08-09-2013, 05:11 PM
seems to be secret - we should ask the NSA

Paul_Rotterdam
08-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Were is Snowdon when you need him...?

AndreanDW
08-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Ubisoft - the only company that is to tedious for attacks of agents

Vorbann
08-13-2013, 10:06 AM
It will be PVP servers only.

Lord_darko
08-13-2013, 10:18 AM
And which day they will start?

Vorbann
08-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Registration will begin today, opening will be tomorrow probably depending on whether they are full.

Darkangel2154
08-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Will this be a strategic server with no ability to spend seals?
Ow please merciful god let this be a speed/season 1 server!!!

Paul_Rotterdam
08-14-2013, 06:53 PM
learning my French or Russion, or perhaps German. UK is a nono tickets so far

Lord_darko
08-14-2013, 11:58 PM
EE only 57 ticket reserved so far...

EvyV
08-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Will this be a strategic server with no ability to spend seals?
Ow please merciful god let this be a speed/season 1 server!!!

Oh, I wish!! 31 tickets to go on US server. Will you play?

Lord_darko
08-19-2013, 09:03 AM
I have a suggestion... What about merging all european summer worlds (exept the french one) or at lest lower minimum number of players needed to open the world (for example to 100 players).

Darkangel2154
08-31-2013, 12:08 AM
This server is a very good idea but needs 3 things I noticed.
1:Speed of movement needs to be normal so players have time to do things in their normal lives.
2:Siege count down should only go down during movement hours. "No sieging before night halt and getting city during night halt when players cant do anything about it"
3:tears and grail quests should be allowed. "more competition in alliance points".

Speed of building, resources, and troop spawn should stay the same for best possible pvp and early.

doc1121
09-01-2013, 05:43 AM
This server is a very good idea but needs 3 things I noticed.
1:Speed of movement needs to be normal so players have time to do things in their normal lives.
2:Siege count down should only go down during movement hours. "No sieging before night halt and getting city during night halt when players cant do anything about it"
3:tears and grail quests should be allowed. "more competition in alliance points".

Speed of building, resources, and troop spawn should stay the same for best possible pvp and early.

1. 10x server was good!
2. the speed for killing monsters should be 10x for all season; who will play a game where you have to wait 7 min. after a fight; when there is no music/action for that duration
even 2 min. is crazy; perhaps including vestige
3. It might not be a bad idea to maintain 10x speed till the asha protection since many people start playing this game and quit after few days because there is nothing to do for the first 5 days asiide from killing monsters in the city.
4. Once PVP starts it is more fun but 10x speed was crazy unless u do this for living so the speed should slow down
5. the seize time is total bug: you take a city at night and u have it in 2 hours and no one can break it
6. Need more quest to encourage PVP this is the strength of the game: i will pay more money if basic things can be improved for gameplay
how do you improve PVP; the quest associated with halt, fighting, pillage and capture should not have any time restriction and maybe double or triple it!
alliance quest should also be made so there should be reward for that like getting sphinx = alll alliance people get T1 troops aside for maintenance
get 1st dolmen for alliance= give 1000 xp get first dwarf get 10k gold etc.
7. capturing city in PVP is really hard so there should be more reward than just a new city.
if u capture a hero= you should get all the artifacts the hero has or get its gold equivalent or something better
keeping the hero as prisoner for more than 24 or 72 hours = maybe you should be able to buy that hero or something like that
I am sure ubi just have this game and try to make some extra money but if u can invest on this game you can have not only 300 or 500 people but you can even have 1 million or more but you have to listen to subscribers
Good luck

Thorsson64
09-01-2013, 01:33 PM
...you have to listen to subscribers
Whoops there goes another idea...

Calpurnius_
09-01-2013, 03:12 PM
10x was much too fast, I would not play again at that speed.
I did enjoy the action, that aspect seems to be missing from most servers I've been on.
Would like to see regular servers sped up a bit. Somewhere between 2 to 3x speed, for movement and building.
Should have slow down for night time sieges, to allow the opportunity to attempt break.
Eliminate the portals, make Alliances work together to fight their way to it. ( Hate the fact I need to have large amount of troops sitting next to tear, doing nothing )

RobertRedHands
09-02-2013, 05:36 AM
1. 10x server was good!
2. the speed for killing monsters should be 10x for all season; who will play a game where you have to wait 7 min. after a fight; when there is no music/action for that duration
even 2 min. is crazy; perhaps including vestige
3. It might not be a bad idea to maintain 10x speed till the asha protection since many people start playing this game and quit after few days because there is nothing to do for the first 5 days asiide from killing monsters in the city.
4. Once PVP starts it is more fun but 10x speed was crazy unless u do this for living so the speed should slow down
5. the seize time is total bug: you take a city at night and u have it in 2 hours and no one can break it
6. Need more quest to encourage PVP this is the strength of the game: i will pay more money if basic things can be improved for gameplay
how do you improve PVP; the quest associated with halt, fighting, pillage and capture should not have any time restriction and maybe double or triple it!
alliance quest should also be made so there should be reward for that like getting sphinx = alll alliance people get T1 troops aside for maintenance
get 1st dolmen for alliance= give 1000 xp get first dwarf get 10k gold etc.
7. capturing city in PVP is really hard so there should be more reward than just a new city.
if u capture a hero= you should get all the artifacts the hero has or get its gold equivalent or something better
keeping the hero as prisoner for more than 24 or 72 hours = maybe you should be able to buy that hero or something like that
I am sure ubi just have this game and try to make some extra money but if u can invest on this game you can have not only 300 or 500 people but you can even have 1 million or more but you have to listen to subscribers
Good luck

I agree completely wit doc on all his points, couldn't have said it better.