PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Assassin's Creed

sauron5eva
08-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Alright to I'm at the part where you go to the funeral to assassinate Robert, but I didn't kill the stupid archers at first, my game only loads right when everyone in Jerusalem is trying to kill me and the archers and Templars combined are kicking my butt. I've been trying to do this mission for forever and it seems pretty impossible right now. Is there any way to load an earlier save or am I stuck like this?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 09:20 AM
You could always run away? or just fight, it's not super hard. Failing that, can you not quit the mission? or replay the mission again from the memory section?

sauron5eva
08-06-2013, 09:23 AM
I've been fighting and running, but I'd like to restart the mission and stealth assassinate a few of the Templars beforehand. But my whole problem is how the game saved right when everyone is coming at me, and I don't know how to restart or quit the mission.

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 09:31 AM
I don't think so, what happens if you quit the game, then start it up again?

you might just have to keep trying until you win, it'll be good for ya.

sauron5eva
08-06-2013, 09:38 AM
It loads right back in the same spot when I restart, skips the cutscene and everything, so there's no way I can load back to before the killing started?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Don't think so. Find a nice small area on a roof where you can hit people as they try to climb up, or use the hidden blade.

Locopells
08-06-2013, 02:01 PM
There's no way to stop the archers - even if you kill them all, you'll still get shot at if you hang around. Like Mario says, head for the roofs and find somewhere with only one way up, preferably a bit sheltered. There's one quite close to where you restart, if memory serves.

drewkam
08-06-2013, 03:33 PM
There's no way to stop the archers - even if you kill them all, you'll still get shot at if you hang around. Like Mario says, head for the roofs and find somewhere with only one way up, preferably a bit sheltered. There's one a quite close to where you restart, if memory serves.

What I do is run to the closest vigilante group and have them harass my pursuers while I pick them off one by one.

Locopells
08-06-2013, 06:27 PM
That should work, will try that next time!

Gi1t
08-06-2013, 06:32 PM
I never bothered killing anyone in that mission except the target...(actually, I guess you could just say I never killed anyone period then, huh?) XD After that I just took off.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Run away, find a safe spot, kill the bastards