PDA

View Full Version : What if ACV pulled a GTA V

HawkMan886
08-06-2013, 02:23 AM
What if they had 3 different assassins to play as and you could switch between them at any time.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 02:31 AM
What if they had 3 different assassins to play as and you could switch between them at any time.

Unlikely

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Corey talked about doing this with 3 Assassins in 3 different time periods, but they couldn't do it, because of the aging hardware...

I don`t know about 3 Assassins during the same time...

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 03:49 AM
It would be glorious..

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Corey talked about doing this with 3 Assassins in 3 different time periods, but they couldn't do it, because of the aging hardware...

I don`t know about 3 Assassins during the same time...

Maybe instead of having 1 assassin visit 3 cities we could have 3 assassins visit 1 city each...

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 04:35 AM
It would be kinda cool... but I don't think that it would fully work. If it was all taking place during the same time period then I could see it.

3 different assassins, 3 different times, 3 different stories. I just think it would become to convoluted and things would be all over the place.

we barely got a proper story for Connor. and He just shared a game with his father. Haha. How would 3 people at once really work?

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 05:14 AM
It would have to be a MUCH larger game with a MUCH longer development cycle. Otherwise we'd have another Haytham/Connor fiasco where neither protagonist gets adequate screen time.

dxsxhxcx
08-06-2013, 07:10 AM
we barely got a proper story for Connor. and He just shared a game with his father. How would 3 people at once really work?

I was about to write the same thing, IMO multiple protagonists did more harm than good for this franchise.

Locopells
08-06-2013, 02:08 PM
You could possibly work it with two Assassins who eventually have a child - before they do the business, both sets of memories would be accessible. Maybe even four Assassins who all eventually have a grandchild...

ArabianFrost
08-06-2013, 02:21 PM
It would have to be a MUCH larger game with a MUCH longer development cycle. Otherwise we'd have another Haytham/Connor fiasco where neither protagonist gets adequate screen time.

Imagine a game like that though? At least 40 hours of AC main missions. It'll probably be as long as GTAV.

One problem though is how this will pan out for the story. 40 hours to find a piece of Eden or have an Alien tell you to go to America? The ending would be too unsatisfying relative to the length. 40 hours simply to have an Alien to tell me to go to America is ridiculous. We need an ending with a much stronger impact at the end. If they really want to play the 40 hours of main missions into the POE plot they MUST mix it up with the modern story and quite regularly too. We must feel that what we do in the past impacts the present greatly. Hell, we might even have a present/past switcheroo thing, but probably in a smaller present map compared to the historical one. That would be quite revolutionary.