PDA

View Full Version : Would you like the idea of a couple game?

OSantaClownO
08-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Not necessary a COOP (But if it is already two, then it might be considered),
Having two ancesstors who are actually a couple - expierencing the same memories from different PoVs.

It could be a merged game (Story line includes both equally) or be 2 storylines (1 storyline for the male and other for a female).

Also sounds intersting how it will effect the Bleeding Effect.

LoyalACFan
08-05-2013, 10:20 PM
I thought about this for Connor and a French woman. It might work.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-05-2013, 11:17 PM
So like mass effect pretty much? Without all the gay influences.

roostersrule2
08-05-2013, 11:26 PM
So like mass effect pretty much? Without all the gay influences.What?

Sigv4rd
08-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Maybe it could be like GTA V and have dynamic protagonist swapping during missions... Other than that though I would prefer to stick to one character's story.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Maybe it could be like GTA V and have dynamic protagonist swapping during missions... Other than that though I would prefer to stick to one character's story.

OH CELESTIA!!!! YES!!!! However, I think it'd belong in Modern Day with multiple Hub areas like the Citadel (you can deal I love the Hub world idea) or Ilium. But that would be more for a different IP IMO. I actually have an idea for something like that. It may never happen though. I hope some other mind thinks alike. ;__;

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 12:08 AM
They couldn't do a dynamic instant swap thing, if we were to have 2 protagonists you'd put them in different time periods, maybe in the same city just so you could see the contrast between them.

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 01:37 AM
They couldn't do a dynamic instant swap thing, if we were to have 2 protagonists you'd put them in different time periods, maybe in the same city just so you could see the contrast between them.

What I was thinking was maybe they could do Connor in the Northwest Indian War/Quasi-War + Connor's Future Wife in the French Revolution.

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 01:39 AM

The whole idea is for them to be a couple and share memories.
We never saw a shared memory besides Altair and Maria in AC2.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 03:59 AM
I thought about this for Connor and a French woman. It might work.

Why specifically French? I have no problem with French women... But why French? Am I missing something?

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 04:57 AM
The whole idea is for them to be a couple and share memories.
We never saw a shared memory besides Altair and Maria in AC2.Well then there's no point.

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Why specifically French? I have no problem with French women... But why French? Am I missing something?

French Revolution. Her missions are set in France, Connor's are set in America during roughly the same period, and at the end, they meet up.

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 06:51 AM
French Revolution. Her missions are set in France, Connor's are set in America during roughly the same period, and at the end, they meet up.

Replace his French with with Stephan and we are talking.