PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is getting rediculous, Shroud of the Fallen perks!!! Kills and vanishing perk

frank_sixer
08-04-2013, 06:44 PM
I have fought 500+ fights to get the shroud of the fallen 1, 2, and 3...I sign on today and shroud 2 is gone from one of my fighters!!!..and I can't get 3 on my unarmed fighter! If killed 247 ppl with him alone!!!! This is insane!!! Why did I lose my perk?! And why can't I seem to get them for anyone else on my roster?? Someone help me out here! I invested so much time because I know this is a timed event! And I have a broken shoulder to top it off..now I'm pretty much out of time and this perk vanishes and I can't get it for anyone else...I'm so frustrated right now...UBISOFT please help me out here!

xXMrShowXx
08-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I have fought 500+ fights to get the shroud of the fallen 1, 2, and 3...I sign on today and shroud 2 is gone from one of my fighters!!!..and I can't get 3 on my unarmed fighter! If killed 247 ppl with him alone!!!! This is insane!!! Why did I lose my perk?! And why can't I seem to get them for anyone else on my roster?? Someone help me out here! I invested so much time because I know this is a timed event! And I have a broken shoulder to top it off..now I'm pretty much out of time and this perk vanishes and I can't get it for anyone else...I'm so frustrated right now...UBISOFT please help me out here!

Buddy you would have ended up losing the character regardless. Crazy, absolutely crazy, to think you did 247 matches on one character without a freeze causing you to lose him. I lost my yellow after 51 matches lol. You have good luck. These perks are insanely OP anyway.

frank_sixer
08-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Buddy you would have ended up losing the character regardless. Crazy, absolutely crazy, to think you did 247 matches on one character without a freeze causing you to lose him. I lost my yellow after 51 matches lol. You have good luck. These perks are insanely OP anyway.

Thanks for your reply man...believe me I've had my fair share of freezes and scares...I lost a lot of gladiators in the past...I played offline only..well on their servers just not Xbl matches...I learned my lesson about ppl quitting and losing hard earned gladiators the hard way...I'm with you...but like I said in the previous post I'm just frustrated and this absolute crap online stuff...UBISOFT made an awesome game...then tricked me into buying gold then spending it only to lose gladiators because of other ppls inconsideration of quitting....u won't find me paying for gold or spending hrs trying to get something I already had...I'm just disappointed....it had great potential....it's a shame...but thank you for your response ....I'm definitely with u there I just have been there already...so I learned my lesson the hard way...

Later
Frank

xXMrShowXx
08-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Thanks for your reply man...believe me I've had my fair share of freezes and scares...I lost a lot of gladiators in the past...I played offline only..well on their servers just not Xbl matches...I learned my lesson about ppl quitting and losing hard earned gladiators the hard way...I'm with you...but like I said in the previous post I'm just frustrated and this absolute crap online stuff...UBISOFT made an awesome game...then tricked me into buying gold then spending it only to lose gladiators because of other ppls inconsideration of quitting....u won't find me paying for gold or spending hrs trying to get something I already had...I'm just disappointed....it had great potential....it's a shame...but thank you for your response ....I'm definitely with u there I just have been there already...so I learned my lesson the hard way...

Later
Frank

I can imagine you've had at least 20 of them, my heart dropped when it froze on me, I had punched the guy in the face, putting him into the killing blow mode, and it froze on the save xD I was ****ing heartbroken, it's funny now, funny that I wasted so much time on this game. But yeah, it really does suck that you lost your perk, it's just hard for me to sympathize because I already knew it was going to happen. I only came back because I heard they released a patch, online matches are less laggy, but that's it. game has been out for over a month, I would have much rather them fix the gladiator issues rather than online, so I could at least play offline, or does the fact that they fixed online matches, but not people quitting, only sound stupid to me? I dunno man, the dev's seem like they want this game to fail. I don't think Ubisoft has much of anything to do with this tittle, I CANNOT imagine they would, they've made some amazing games, AC and FarCry for example. Neither of those games are insanely bugged.

But yeah dude, it did have potential, and I was tempted to spend some money on this game, but luckily I didn't. Went to a couple concerts and didn't have extra money. If I were you, I'd try and look into if there was any way to sue these guys, because they really are robbing people. I'm not sure if you have any valid legal claims, but maybe it would at least get them to give you more gold in-game because it's not your fault the **** is bugged to hell. I know it doesn't give you back the perks. And it wouldn't give me back my perks either. Yellow glad, 12+ hours getting jupiters might, jupiters luck, frenzy of the crowd, and a couple others that I can't remember the name of, he was a beast. Didn't lose a single match, then bam, game froze.

I dunno how much longer the servers are going to be online, wouldn't surprise me if the game is dead within a month, especially if it takes them as long as it did for this **** patch, just to release one that fixes the biggest issue in the game, that's screwing up offline and online play. These dev's are half brain-dead. I try to refrain from insulting them but it's very very difficult.

frank_sixer
08-06-2013, 09:53 AM
I can imagine you've had at least 20 of them, my heart dropped when it froze on me, I had punched the guy in the face, putting him into the killing blow mode, and it froze on the save xD I was ****ing heartbroken, it's funny now, funny that I wasted so much time on this game. But yeah, it really does suck that you lost your perk, it's just hard for me to sympathize because I already knew it was going to happen. I only came back because I heard they released a patch, online matches are less laggy, but that's it. game has been out for over a month, I would have much rather them fix the gladiator issues rather than online, so I could at least play offline, or does the fact that they fixed online matches, but not people quitting, only sound stupid to me? I dunno man, the dev's seem like they want this game to fail. I don't think Ubisoft has much of anything to do with this tittle, I CANNOT imagine they would, they've made some amazing games, AC and FarCry for example. Neither of those games are insanely bugged.

But yeah dude, it did have potential, and I was tempted to spend some money on this game, but luckily I didn't. Went to a couple concerts and didn't have extra money. If I were you, I'd try and look into if there was any way to sue these guys, because they really are robbing people. I'm not sure if you have any valid legal claims, but maybe it would at least get them to give you more gold in-game because it's not your fault the **** is bugged to hell. I know it doesn't give you back the perks. And it wouldn't give me back my perks either. Yellow glad, 12+ hours getting jupiters might, jupiters luck, frenzy of the crowd, and a couple others that I can't remember the name of, he was a beast. Didn't lose a single match, then bam, game froze.

I dunno how much longer the servers are going to be online, wouldn't surprise me if the game is dead within a month, especially if it takes them as long as it did for this **** patch, just to release one that fixes the biggest issue in the game, that's screwing up offline and online play. These dev's are half brain-dead. I try to refrain from insulting them but it's very very difficult.

This royally sucks...I mean release a free game and then have basically no upkeep on its playability?? I don't get it...like I said before...it had such great potential! And u can't play with friends they are releasing patches that don't matter..PSN ppl all got 50 gold when the last **** up happened...I didn't get **** here on Xbox...that pisses me off a lot...why do they get compensated even a little bit whe Xbox is having the major and majority of the problems? They seem to be playing favorites...thanks again for your reply u should pm me we can talk on Xbl...seem like a cool dude...aw screw it forget pming just post it here no one cares..or if u don't want to post it, pm me ur tag! Looking foward to meeting you...later bud!

xXMrShowXx
08-06-2013, 03:15 PM
This royally sucks...I mean release a free game and then have basically no upkeep on its playability?? I don't get it...like I said before...it had such great potential! And u can't play with friends they are releasing patches that don't matter..PSN ppl all got 50 gold when the last **** up happened...I didn't get **** here on Xbox...that pisses me off a lot...why do they get compensated even a little bit whe Xbox is having the major and majority of the problems? They seem to be playing favorites...thanks again for your reply u should pm me we can talk on Xbl...seem like a cool dude...aw screw it forget pming just post it here no one cares..or if u don't want to post it, pm me ur tag! Looking foward to meeting you...later bud!

I play on PS3 lol. PS3 is just as messed up as xbox, my little bro has an xbox and I told him about this game when I first started, it's exactly the same. And I started after the 50 gold thing so I dunno why that happened.

If PS3 was flawless, I would have never came to the forums to ***** and complain.

frank_sixer
08-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I play on PS3 lol. PS3 is just as messed up as xbox, my little bro has an xbox and I told him about this game when I first started, it's exactly the same. And I started after the 50 gold thing so I dunno why that happened.

If PS3 was flawless, I would have never came to the forums to ***** and complain.

I hear ya dude...send me ur Skype name or somethin..or if ya can get on ur bros xbox that would be cool...like I said u seem chill and I really appreciate you responding to me..I'd like to meet ya...pm me with somethin...Skype , Xbox etc etc...talk to u soon

Frank

SHOMNIGURAT
08-07-2013, 12:31 PM

same **** i have 3 characters with 1.2.3 . i lost all perks + if i want to replace them caus they still take a slot, i need to delete and pay 2 gold. cmon ubisoft

Pr3ssure
08-07-2013, 08:18 PM
yeah i have proof of this i video recorded my 3 gladiators missing a collective 7 shroud perks and like somnigurat said, it wants me to spend 2 gold to delete an empty perk slot.....???really? tell me this is going to be fixed because i've spent my 10 dollars, and now i'm ready to see it......
i mean no disrespect ubisoft
you guys have made a great game, potentially
now we just need to work on keeping us(the paying customers) well taken care of beyond any reasonable doubt.....
now if you don't mind, i'm going to go cry my eyes out because 72 hours has gone down the mother loving drain.
sincerely,
sad
darek

xXMrShowXx
08-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Ubisoft is just the one funding this game. Their usual dev's aren't working on this game (I'm assuming)

It's stupid that you've gotta use gold to erase the perk slots. Really stupid. You could send them off to the mines... But if you spent gold on getting them, that's a pretty big bummer too.

These perks would have completely ruined online gameplay though.