PDA

View Full Version : DLC for AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations?

dmkp90
08-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi,

Where might I find the downloadable content for the PC versions of Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations?
I have tried googling the topic but it didn't yield any results which had links to downloads, only information on what they are.

Anykeyer
08-05-2013, 06:56 AM
You do understand that DLCs are not free, yes?
If so go to ubisoft shop or steam and buy them.

Locopells
08-05-2013, 09:33 AM
All the DLCs, wilth the exception of The Lost Archive and one or two Multiplayer things for ACR are already on the discs you brought.

For ACR I think you can still buy these from the UbiShop, these will also unlock the extra Vlad the Impaler map and weapon.

For ACB, you unlock The Da Vinci Disappearance through Uplay for 0 - ZERO points - we got it free in exchange for the ridiculous release delay of the PC version.

The other two Templar lair maps, as well as the three from ACII are no longer for sale (as far as I know) and, in the case of ACII, were given away from free some time ago, in exchange for the servers going down during the DRM thing of always needing to be connected to the net to play. So in order to unlock them, you need to get the savegames off someone who's already unlocked them, it's quicker then messing around with Ubi Support. Once you've replaced your savegames with theirs any new game you create will have the maps unlocked.

Anykeyer
08-05-2013, 09:51 AM
AC2 has both DLCs included in PC version
there are also 3 templar lairs. this content is exclusive to certain editions and isnt for separate sale.
only those who purchased AC2 PC during first month after release are eligible to get them for free and they already got their keys. messing with someone else's save games (its not exactly session save file) to unlock extra content is illegal. and your advise goes agains forum rules btw.
Steam still has AC 2 Deluxe Edition (which includes everything) in stock.

Locopells
08-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot Sequence 12 and 13 for ACII were DLCs. But yeah they're already included.

As to the second, I've still got the email they sent to everyone, unlocking them for free, so...

Is there anywhere else to buy that other then Steam? I supposed if you've already got a physical copy, then all you need is the key to unlock it and don't need to worry about only having a digital copy, but you still gotta buy it twice, which is kinda overpriced...

Anykeyer
08-05-2013, 01:32 PM
They sent templar lairs unlock keys only to those who got AC2 on first few weeks (month at most) as compensation for DRM servers being overloaded and game being unplayable. Thats what Ubi said initially and support told me almost a year later when I asked about availability of verizon bonus skin in PC version.
Keys sent were all unique and permanently attach to first account they are used on.
If someone really wants to combine retail copy with lairs only available in digital deluxe at this time they can do it. Digital deluxe cdkey also acts as extra content unlock cdkey and is redeemable in extra content menu ingame.
AC2 is quite cheap at this time even in digital deluxe edition. And Steam often has sales with like -75% discounts on older games.

Locopells
08-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Okey-doke, there you have it OP!