PDA

View Full Version : How many cars can you have?

MuscleVsImport
08-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Searched the forum but couldn't find anything about it. Can you have lots of cars like stored up in your garage? And how do you win different cars, can you street race/drag race people for pink slips or money? Sorry if this has been posted before.

PetrolJunkie
08-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi MuscleVsImport ans welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid it is still too early to answer your question, because we haven't got enough info about the garages in The Crew.
All we know, that there parking garages in the cities function as your HQ for you and your crew. We don't know yet, if there are any other buildings. I don't know, if we can walk through the garage to see our car collection, like in TDU. I think you can only scroll through your collection, like in NFS. How big your collection can be is still unknown. Same thing for these pink slip races. I loved these races too, back then in NFS MW1.
Like I said before, it still is too early to say anything about it. We'll have to wait and see. But I think it's a good question for the developers. :cool:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Indeed it is a good question, I will add this to my reports.

Rattenschnitzel
08-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Hope it will be the simple way.

Don't missunderstand me - I really liked TDU with this houses and garages and arranging all cars to specific garages but to be honest... :
Every day you will go to a garage and simply want a car that is not there so you will look to the list of the cars in other garages and search for it... It's totally unnecessary ^^

A Garage in every City and at some other landmarks or something like this and simply your whole Carcollection accessible from every garage in the game is a simple and effectiv way for The Crew, i quess.
There is no need for this game to become that kind of "social". I really don't want to end up in something remebering me about TDU2 ^^

But ok - Lets see, what Ubi-Mush can tell us about it later.

benwatwilles
10-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Searched the forum but couldn't find anything about it. Can you have lots of cars like stored up in your garage? And how do you win different cars, can you street race/drag race people for pink slips or money? Sorry if this has been posted before.

Good Question Man!!
I hope this would work, but seems little difficult as if a particular garage with lots of cars sounds different,,

hakeryk2
10-08-2013, 02:04 PM
According to the question - is there will be an option to sell our car to another player?