PDA

View Full Version : Just bought AC3...

alky_6
08-03-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm a little disappointed after buying the game and the seasons pass. What's up with this Kenway dude and why is it he gets swarmed with redcoats at every street corner. I thought I could outrun them by climbing up on the rooftops, nope, even with all their gear & muskets they follow you right up there. It's kind of impossible to follow the story line with these morons chasing you 99% of the time. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Where's the guy with the hoodie I kept seeing in all the trailers for the last year? Is that the indian guy with the indian princess for a pal?
My experience with this game so far is not very pleasant and I was really looking forward to getting it :(

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 01:33 AM
Move forward with the story.

And yea.. you should probably try to hide and/or not do things to aggravate the guards.

LoyalACFan
08-03-2013, 01:34 AM
The "guy in the hoodie" shows up in Sequence 6. You're playing as his father.

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Actually, the guy in the hoodie shows up in Sequence 4, he just doesn't have his hoodie yet.

Wolfmeister1010
08-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Who let the casual into this forum??

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Sid.

Legendz54
08-03-2013, 02:01 AM
.... why come here, just play the game.

scooper121s
08-03-2013, 02:13 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Your Playing as the Guy in the Hoody's father, Haytham

Is that the indian guy with the indian princess for a pal?

What.

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 02:25 AM
he was wondering if haytham was the Indian guy, and if Ziio was his pal or some such rubbish.

RinoTheBouncer
08-03-2013, 02:32 AM
I guess the guy was asking a question so he deserves an answer not unnecessary sarcasm.

You're playing as Haytham Kenway who is the father of the Assassin you saw in the trailers. As you move through the game, you will get to play as the Assassin as a child and then when he grows up to become an assassin with more twists in turns in the plot.

Enjoy. It's not so bad :)
You'll love it when you finish it.

Wolfmeister1010
08-03-2013, 03:53 AM
I guess the guy was asking a question so he deserves an answer not unnecessary sarcasm.

You're playing as Haytham Kenway who is the father of the Assassin you saw in the trailers. As you move through the game, you will get to play as the Assassin as a child and then when he grows up to become an assassin with more twists in turns in the plot.

Enjoy. It's not so bad :)
You'll love it when you finish it.

Well, maybe. He may also be disappointed like the other 50 percent of fans. I thought it was a good game, but he could be a newly recruited hater

Wolfmeister1010
08-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Sid.

His sig seems to point to the contrary

alky_6
08-03-2013, 05:11 AM
His sig seems to point to the contrary
Actually, I just bought the game for the PS3 a few days ago, and as I already mentioned, I'm slightly disappointed. The OP is my first post in this forum, the sig and other replies seem to be a carry over from Ubisofts Silent Hunter series. Why they have the info melded together with this forum is a bit weird, another negative for me.
There seems to be more negative responses here than genuine feedback, too bad :(
Thank you RinoTheBouncer for the positive reply.
Just as in Silent Hunter, the Ubisoft forums are crap and I ended up at SubSim because of it. I guess I'll be looking for a more game focused forum for AC3 than this one. Sorry you find trashing noobs with questions to be an entertaining sport!

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Generally its not a good idea to visit the game forums before finishing a game, especially this late after the game's release. Spoilers are floating about,.You could have easily been spoiled about a beautiful twist in the early sequences of the game. As the Bouncer said, the game is slow to start (very slow infact) but it gets better.