PDA

View Full Version : ACIV Season Pass

Brunadas
08-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi guys,first of all I don't know if it is already a topic about this,if so I would appreciate the link,I have 1 question about this:

-Will the Season Pass include later on all the DLC'S that maybe Ubisoft will release,I mean the Black Island Pack,Hidden Mistery Pack,Sacrificed Secrets Pack and so on?

Cheers

LoyalACFan
08-02-2013, 06:16 PM
They can't officially confirm it because nobody would jump at the preorder bonuses, but yes, it's a sure bet that all of the stuff you mentioned is going to be part of the season pass. It was last year.

Locopells
08-02-2013, 07:59 PM
What he said.

Jexx21
08-02-2013, 08:41 PM
What he said.

Brunadas
08-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Ok guys thanks ;)

That way I'll buy the normal or even the special edition and get the pass for the rest of the DLC.

LoyalACFan
08-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Well, I mean... you might as well preorder it anyway unless you're getting it from a secret game shop somewhere. You could get one of the preorder bonuses a few weeks early, and it doesn't cost any extra. Plus, popular games often sell out during the first week they're available unless you've got a preorder (at least where I'm from). But either way, it's not like you're permanently missing out on some content if you don't preorder.

Brunadas
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
LoyalACFan Yes u are right and I've already preordered mine,I'm waiting to see if the shop will have the Special Edition,If so I Will buy it,If not i stick with the normal edition and then buy the season pass.

What do u think about the Deluxe Edition(digital)?For about 70 there's a lot of content in it.

RinoTheBouncer
08-03-2013, 01:37 AM
I already pre-ordered the Black Chest Edition for PS4, but I'll get the Season Pass when/if it's released anyway. I'm pretty sure that there will be different missions given later other than those given with pre-orders. I feel like they might create something similar to The Tyranny of King Washington for ACIV. They started AC with no DLC, ACII with 2 main sequences 12 &13, AC:B with two side missions Copernicus Conspiracy and Da Vinci Disappearance PLUS more minor extras, AC:R with The Lost Archive and other multiplayer maps and stuff then with ACIII came ToKW which was pretty big and rich.

I hope ACIV won't end up getting multiplayer maps and weapon upgrades only. I want something meaningful in the game.

lasha7716
08-03-2013, 12:21 PM
I already pre-ordered the Black Chest Edition for PS4, but I'll get the Season Pass when/if it's released anyway. I'm pretty sure that there will be different missions given later other than those given with pre-orders. I feel like they might create something similar to The Tyranny of King Washington for ACIV. They started AC with no DLC, ACII with 2 main sequences 12 &13, AC:B with two side missions Copernicus Conspiracy and Da Vinci Disappearance PLUS more minor extras, AC:R with The Lost Archive and other multiplayer maps and stuff then with ACIII came ToKW which was pretty big and rich.

I hope ACIV won't end up getting multiplayer maps and weapon upgrades only. I want something meaningful in the game.

AC IV will have Adewale missions (Edwards first mate) and i think i will be same size as TOKW if not bigger

STDlyMcStudpants
08-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I officially confirm that all DLC including pre order bonuses will be included in the season pass.

WLM13
10-28-2013, 03:14 AM
Another loyal AC Fan especially MP.I hope as well that they do something different with additional MP Maps because they actually looked good........just never enough in lobby....Same thing happened in Brotherhood.

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 06:21 AM
This is why I pre-order at GameStop. Same price as a new game, but you get pre-order stuff. HOWEVER, if they do the pre-order DLC as a DLC for the pass/buying, they won't include things like the sails from AC Initiates (http://www.acinitiates.com), because you can always get those so long as you rank up.

HiddenKiller612
10-28-2013, 06:51 AM
This is why I pre-order at GameStop. Same price as a new game, but you get pre-order stuff. HOWEVER, if they do the pre-order DLC as a DLC for the pass/buying, they won't include things like the sails from AC Initiates (http://www.acinitiates.com), because you can always get those so long as you rank up.
What all can you get from Initiates?

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
What all can you get from Initiates?
AS of right now, you get two types of sails. Blooded I think and full on PIRATE! sails. With black/white colors with skulls. There's more stuff, but right now that's enabled besides the AC IV DLC is the Life Scratcher Mission, NOT sure what that entails.

ShadowSolaris7
10-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Question: if i get the season pass on PS3 will it transfer to the PS4 version (for retail version?)

boonperm
10-28-2013, 11:25 PM
is now season pass sale in psn store i can't find it