PDA

View Full Version : So whats up w this MARKET MAYHEM that was adverstised for today and then no update?

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 02:33 PM
http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/mayhem-in-the-market/

There is a section to post comments yet it sits awaiting admin approval and no comments are visible from others.

No information has been updated as of yet today either.

What is the Market Mayhem?

frank_sixer
08-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Yea I'm with you dude! I've been asking all morning! I see no madness in said market! I want some fun changes c'mon UBISOFT tell us!! It's time anyway!

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Also no update notes on the official FB page either.

No word here on August 1st :\

https://www.facebook.com/SpartacusLegends

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 03:31 PM
also no word/update on the twitter page...

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 03:45 PM
one theory is 12pm EST / 9am PDT

frank_sixer
08-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Well I was under the assumption that whatever update they had would release at usual Xbox update time..which is 5am est....I stayed up all night waiting for this too....kinda sux...I was just in a bad motorcycle accident and I have a hard enough time sleeping with a broken collar bone, shoulder and ball joint....I was really looking forward to this today..hoping we'd get a real cool update maybe play with our friends or updated gladiators....etc etc... I hope we hear something soon...I'm on the Facebook, their twitter, and this forum...I hope it's verrrry soon cuz I'm tired and In pain lol....help us UBISOFT! Where did you hear that theory ?

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Well I was under the assumption that whatever update they had would release at usual Xbox update time..which is 5am est....I stayed up all night waiting for this too....kinda sux...I was just in a bad motorcycle accident and I have a hard enough time sleeping with a broken collar bone, shoulder and ball joint....I was really looking forward to this today..hoping we'd get a real cool update maybe play with our friends or updated gladiators....etc etc... I hope we hear something soon...I'm on the Facebook, their twitter, and this forum...I hope it's verrrry soon cuz I'm tired and In pain lol....help us UBISOFT! Where did you hear that theory ?

lol ohhhh man feel for ya man. sorry. been there w the stayin up when cant sleep for **** but def never dealt w that type of physical pain on top of it.

hopefully we will hear soon and you will be entertained when you wake up

frank_sixer
08-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks dude that was nice of you ...a lot of ppl don't think it's so bad...but it's BAD pain..again that was nice of u to say...now I'm just afraid I'm gonna fall asleep and miss something ya know? But again much thanks for your understanding and concern! :)

frank_sixer
08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Oh and where did u hear that time theory?

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 05:14 PM
oh a guy on the fb page said thats usually they time they do the double xp etc. it makes sense.

on the twitter page they just said they will have an announcement "soon"

who knows when that is though :P

Katealyst
08-01-2013, 07:13 PM
The event is now live! Generally our events will start at 9AM (PST). For more information on the event you can head here: http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/mayhem-in-the-market/

Good luck getting the Shroud of the Fallen perk!

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 08:21 PM
oops, someone already posted it was updated

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 08:25 PM
The event is now live! Generally our events will start at 9AM (PST). For more information on the event you can head here: http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/mayhem-in-the-market/

Good luck getting the Shroud of the Fallen perk!

Its kind of confusing why it was decided to have the Double XP only be in one low level district. Since this makes it null of a bonus for higher players who can queue in Spectula for more silver and fame.

I would assume this was done so that there could be server testing by having all queue in that district? And they wanted lower level players to access it as well?

If not, why not just have the double xp be in every district?

Biggest mystery of all is how me and a friend can both be queued for every district...and not only not get matched up vs each other...but neither of us get a match for multiple minutes...

Is there an online server queue with a max amount of fights at once? Why else would both of us be waiting?

Its literally the only logical explanation sans the server system is broken and not working as intended.

Any thoughts Katelyst?

wgregory23
08-01-2013, 11:41 PM
So does this perk drop only in online matches or do I need to do grind the single player matches??

AdwelPhinehas
08-01-2013, 11:48 PM
So does this perk drop only in online matches or do I need to do grind the single player matches??

you can get the perk in offline or online mode